Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

3 BHK in Royal City

Hi ,
    After 2 3 weeks of research in IREF , I zeroed on this project.

I am looking for a 1500+ unit for my end use within 60 - 65 Lacs and have 50 % ready cash , Noida was out of reach and between expressway and Greater Noida I think GN is better as for other facilities apart from office have to drive atleast 10 - 15 Kms .

I checked some ready to move options as well , but later found they are unregistered flats and I want to buy in all white clean project.

I am planning to buy a 3 BHK in this project , 1725/1735 , reasons are good open area , reputed builder.

Seniors / Buyers please advice on how is this project and what are the rates these days and if in case there are better options please suggest that too.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Wonderful option and would have great appreciation.

Just opposite PRC is ATS Paradiso and the current rate is 5k/ sq ft.

Great connectivity to xpressway, reputed builder, reasonable priced.
      Last edited January 7 2016, 12:50 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Thanks rtandon,

I called for the rates and they were quoting like 3200 , does any body knows any brokers for any better discounts.

Comment

No doubt, this is a good project but the only worrying thing is the very high density in comparison to equivalent projects in Greater Noida. You can also check Stellar MI Legacy in Zeta1 if required for end use.

Originally posted by TomNoida View Post
          Thanks rtandon,

I called for the rates and they were quoting like 3200 , does any body knows any brokers for any better discounts.

Comment

Originally posted by aryanm View Post
            How is GF in Tower 9 block 31.
            Any views on it both plus and minus

Although looking for floor between 5-10 but none is available rather in most of the park facing only above 17 were available.
            you would have a south facing small balcony and kitchen balcony..your park facing balcony would be NE facing..majorly no sun but park view...

project has very high loading ..i believe..the size of hall (22 by 12) could have been bigger ..hasd it been L shaped...IMHO...!

Comment

Originally posted by TomNoida View Post
              Thanks rtandon,

they dont sell thru channel partners and no resale either..so u have to go thru the builder only..

Comment

Originally posted by dinomite View Post
                I am planning to purchase a 1735 in Royal City, can some one recommend a good tower, requirements are
                1. Slow and staggered payment plan - I like their payment plan structure and would ideally like to start off in a tower where no work has been initiated till now
                2. Tower should have good view of expressway...
                3. Is it possible to get a BSP of below 3200 as on date
                4. I worked out the loading for the 1735 as per the floor plans online ...seems to be around 33% loading , anyone have a different view calculation ?

This is for end use and from experience I know this is a good builder...comments please !!
                All your observations are perfect!!

Comment

Originally posted by rtandon2006 View Post
                  Wonderful option and would have great appreciation.
                  Just opposite PRC is ATS Paradiso and the current rate is 5k/ sq ft
                  Great connectivity to xpressway, reputed builder, reasonable priced.
                  Low density projects like ATS Paradiso cannot be compared to high density projects of PRC. ATS is 1100 flats in 33-34 acres.. How much is PRC area and # of flats ?In PRC FAR is 3.5.

Comment

Originally posted by narana View Post
                    Low density projects like ATS Paradiso cannot be compared to high density projects of PRC. ATS is 1100 flats in 33-34 acres.. How much is PRC area and # of flats ?In PRC FAR is 3.5.
                    There are 2400 flats in 22 acres...in PRC.

Comment

Originally posted by ajnara View Post
                      There are 2400 flats in 22 acres...in PRC.
                      ATS Paradiso seems to be already crowded with just 500 families shifted. Lot's of traffic in evening time already. PRC infra management could be a nightmare.
                      I have heard this from many in forums that PRC rates would be touching ATS paradiso as both are in almost same location.....I think PRC sales guy pitch like that.
                      Not sure what's the need to buy in a project which would be completed in 2017 ( as an investment) !!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X