Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Originally posted by newbie2011 View Post
    It will be prudent for the builder to maintain such a big and high density project. RWA's neither have the management skills nor the capability to maintain such projects. The worsening condition of hundreds of already existing societies (> 7-8 years old) across NCR reflect the capabilities of RWAs.
    I agree with the view point that builder will do better maintainace than RWA... Although it'll cost more... In my opinion it is worth spending few more hundreds to maintain your flat which cost lacs or even crores.. With bad maintaince nobody will buy even rent your flay

Comment

100% agree on this. For such a large society, maintenance must remain with builder only and RWA should not be allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by kumar77 View Post
        Tomnoida, I am in a similar boat like yours. Also have been scouting for a property for the last 9 months.

One think I want to make it clear to you, if you book something today that is in early construction phase then expect possession atleast after 4 or 5 years.

If you go for something that is in advanced construction phase, such as Purvanchal royal Park sect-137, then intial outgo will be close to 50 lakh for 1315 sqft and 70 lakh for 1715 sqft unit.

Since you have 30 lakh with you at present, that means, you can only book a unit that is in early construction phase. This also means, possession wont be before 2018.

Let me share what i have learnt in the past 9 months spent on IREF.
        1. For NRIs or people settled aborad, resale deal is not going to be easy.
        2. Purvanchal, Stellar are two builders that one can trust - this is what IREF says, personally I havent dealt with them.
        3. Note that maintenance charge in Purvanchal project is on the higher side, and they dont allow RWAs to be formed. That means, they want to keep control of the maintenance of the society.
        4. This leaves Stellar, personally speaking, I dont like the location of Stellar in Sector Zeta. Someone pointed it out, that Chi-V is better located than sector Zeta.
        5. Now, one has to compromise here: choose better location and pay high maintenance charge (Purvanchal CHi-V), or choose not so good location (stellar)
        6. Jaypee is another option but it is in deep shit of debt. I am considering Jaypee Garden Isles or Kube in Wishtown. Though reading something negative about the quality of Jaypee Klassic and other projects that are near to posssession. Not very comfortable with Jaypee also. It might turn out good at the end.

In my opinion, in terms of location projects near expressway are better than projects in Greater noida.

Purvanchal has Royal Park in Sector-137. It is a good option. But again, high maintenance charge, possession by Dec 2014, initial outgo is on the higher side.

All in all nothing is working out. Need to take risk (Jaypee) or compromise on location (Stellar) or get ready to pay high maintenance charges (Purvanchal).

If I have to rate these three builders
        1. Stellar, Purvanchal
        2. Jaypee

Oh, by the way, hearing good things about Gulshan also. They have projects in Sector-137 and another sector (i think sec-145) vivante and ikebana. Dont trust me on the quality of Gulshan, check 10 times before giving a cheque to Gulshan or any builder for that matter.
        Thats true sir,

Yesterday I got a call back from Purvanchal for PRC , but I have already dropped the idea after going through this forum.
        And he suggested me for PRP , but that was like 76 L AI for 1315 on lower floor (3/4) and have to cough around 50 L for that.

Comment

Even though PRC is not my fav. project of this region...I would definitely tell the existing buyers (end users) that by having a builder by your side...committed to maintain the project for lifetime...you are in RIGHT PROJECT as far as this factor is concerned.

I have stressed for months now...that such Uniquely Highly dense projects will require a lot of effort and expertise to maintain....expecting RWA to do it...is nothing short of foolishness.

Even if Purvanchal charges extra Rs.1 psf per month....Your Home will be in far better condition in long run.

The complex nature of such projects is out of reach of any RWA.

the owners should make a GROUP and offer suggestions, keep eye on maintenance, have regular meetings with builder maintenance agency to extend suggestions for your society.

Forming an RWA and trying to take over maintenance is aboslute rubbish in such projects...and in 90% cases such attempts are by few individuals who are interested to make a quick buck.

I would HIGHLY Recommend this project ONLY FOR THIS REASON....

Maintenance by Builder for lifetime.

Excellent for end users....

The day an RWA takes over....sell your flat and move on.....

You will thank me for this advice !!!

Comment

Between this project, Durva Greens and Stellar Legacy (Zeta) which project is advisable for end use.

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
            Even though PRC is not my fav. project of this region...I would definitely tell the existing buyers (end users) that by having a builder by your side...committed to maintain the project for lifetime...you are in RIGHT PROJECT as far as this factor is concerned.

I have stressed for months now...that such Uniquely Highly dense projects will require a lot of effort and expertise to maintain....expecting RWA to do it...is nothing short of foolishness.

Even if Purvanchal charges extra Rs.1 psf per month....Your Home will be in far better condition in long run.

the owners should make a GROUP and offer suggestions, keep eye on maintenance, have regular meetings with builder maintenance agency to extend suggestions for your society.

Forming an RWA and trying to take over maintenance is aboslute rubbish in such projects...and in 90% cases such attempts are by few individuals who are interested to make a quick buck.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2011 View Post
              Between this project, Durva Greens and Stellar Legacy (Zeta) which project is advisable for end use.
              Location of Dhurva Green is much better But Builder not known.
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post

Glad to see good words finally from you AA

Comment

Location of Dhruva Greens and PRC is exactly same...but yes the layout of PRC is dissapointing, so location of most flats in Dhruva Greens is far better than PRC

Between the two, PRC will be better due to One reason....Builder taking respl. of project lifetime.

Stellar Legacy.....I would reject it in that location...as when you have a Villa Project in more or less rates and location (paramount golf foreste) then why even bother to look at flats.

The ONLY Reason why people prefer flats over plots, independant houses is Gated security and facilties.
                  When same can be provided in a villa project...its a blunder to select a Flat.

The problem with golf foreste is Court case over a section of land.
                  So one can wait for clearance...or simply invest in Noida expressway and come back to this project once its clear.

In a Villa project you are the owner of your house, even if maintenance agency runs away....you will survive.
                  As you can yourself keep good care of your house...its in your hands.

But in multistroey flats...NO

If 10 flats above you are having seepage...you will be sscrewed

So my choice in GN for End use:

Paramount Golf foreste ...but only after court clearance

And other than that....PRC is ok....only positive i see in that project...Builder willing to commit for lifetime for maintenance

Mind you...its a HUGE RESPL. and if builder is willing ...even if at 20-25% higher rates than Useless RWAs....its great

Comment

Prc

Got mail today for payment 12-A tower .Due date is 20/11/2013
                    On Casting of 4th Floor Roof Slab

Comment

Thar means 40% of payment will be gone for tower 12A, it is not fair, since rest of the project is lagging behind.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X