Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Need HELP!!

Looking for a RTM/Almost(6-12 months completion) house in the budget of max 45 lakhs(max bank loan to be taken). Shortlisted on IITL Nimbus EXpress PArk View -1. offer is 3300 bsp top floors only available in fresh. I can't afford resale (no black money). Please give your valuable feedback on the project, location and future scenario. I am not an end user. Please help me out.I looked within all the forums..don't see much posts regarding this project

Comment

Originally posted by yuvesh View Post
      Need HELP!!

Looking for a RTM/Almost(6-12 months completion) house in the budget of max 45 lakhs(max bank loan to be taken). Shortlisted on IITL Nimbus EXpress PArk View -1. offer is 3300 bsp top floors only available in fresh. I can't afford resale (no black money). Please give your valuable feedback on the project, location and future scenario. I am not an end user. Please help me out.I looked within all the forums..don't see much posts regarding this project
      if you are not an end-user, avoid investment in this because you have better options in better location in your budget.
      Thanks

Comment

Cookie, by other options you mean??

my criterion for taking a flat is so that I can avail a house loan in order to benefit from tax rebate+ in future I can expect some kind of rental income from the property also, apart from the gradual appreciation of the property itself. Tax rebate is not possible in Under construction properties that's why I am looking at RTM. Keeping these things in mind I had shortlisted Nimbus. Do you think I am going in the right direction?

I have been going through a lot of threads here and gained valuable information regarding different projects but couldn't find any concrete information on Nimbus. So your help would be greatly appreciated.
        Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by yuvesh View Post
          Cookie, by other options you mean??

my criterion for taking a flat is so that I can avail a house loan in order to benefit from tax rebate+ in future I can expect some kind of rental income from the property also, apart from the gradual appreciation of the property itself. Tax rebate is not possible in Under construction properties that's why I am looking at RTM. Keeping these things in mind I had shortlisted Nimbus. Do you think I am going in the right direction?

I have been going through a lot of threads here and gained valuable information regarding different projects but couldn't find any concrete information on Nimbus. So your help would be greatly appreciated.
          Thanks!
          Jaypee has launched 50-50 schemes recently.
          explore projects in Noida Extension. recently Gaur has launched "smart homes"
          Thanks

Comment

If you have booked in Purvanchal Royal City, please join this yahoo group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/purvanchalroyalcity/join

Cheers...!!!

Comment

Royal City Prices have been revised.

http://www.purvanchalconstruction.co...price-list.pdf

Comment

Same price

Effectively, prices are same. What is point of updating the price sheet?

Comment

I think, prices for larger Flats (Penthouse and A1) have come down a bit because of extra free parking, but prices for B1 have increased marginally (15-16K).

The new price list has just made certain number of parking slots mandatory for buyers of different flat types.

Comment

New price list just confirm that market sentiments are quite low. Gone are the days when builders used to increase the price to create Panic in the market.

Comment

For end use which one will be better - Durva Greens or Purvanchal Royal City. PRC is a high density project, but builder is committing lifelong maintenance of the property where as Durva Greens is a low density high specification project, but the builder is new. Any suggestions/ advice will be highly appreciated.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X