Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Seniors kahenge Rs xxxx psf is too high and khud invest karenge. Ye kya baat hai.

i played safe .i thank to god that i put cheque in purvanchal royal city also at soft launch since i am end -user .
    if i also wait for ATS project then i will regret my decision .

please use iref form to update yourself don't follow any one here ..
    use your brain and take final decision :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by commonmen123
    i played safe .i thank to god that i put cheque in purvanchal royal city also at soft launch since i am end -user .
    if i also wait for ATS project then i will regret my decision .

please use iref form to update yourself don't follow any one here ..
    use your brain and take final decision :)

thanks Commonman

if you do see my earlier post which were conviniently deleted by the administration...........

I kept on just pointing at the threads about the soft launch and how it was worth investing but in the end...........................:bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45):

The forum has become a way to confuse most people as nobody wants to take the responsibility of their investment if its negative

What happened to Density of the project now when 400 units have been sold ????

I would the Project is a Buy till 3000 psf after this i would not buy into Flat ???????? Strictly for End Users/ Long Term investors ............ Not the 10% usual Investors of Noida

there are still option in GNOIDA which are worth investing at lower rates

Regards
    Livingnspace
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 8livingnspace8

there are still option in GNOIDA which are worth investing at lower rates

Regards
    Livingnspace

Hello Livingspace, can you please elobrate more on these options...
    CommentQuote
  • Go in for Societies Like VRINDA and AWHO ( if serviceman ) if you want to be in Chi Phi Sector

Also there are options of 120 mtr plots when you go in for a investment of 60 lakhs .............

Comparing the price of of 2800 to 3000 abovedifference = 5 lakhs and that changes things

Ready to move unitech heights is 57 lakhs

best of Luck
    CommentQuote
  • One of my known (who is a single parent) is looking at this project for end use (1735 sq.ft. size). The reasons for choosing this property:

i) They have little cash at hand (around 15 Lacs) and going by their salary and family dynamics, cant take loan more than 25 Lacs. Hence, for the sake of arranging cash gradually, they are not looking for RTM flats.
    ii) Since they are looking for an accommodation for end use and can wait for 4-5 years, they anticipate this area growing and hence liveable by then.
    iii) Also, they want a good quality product, relatively less denser than what Noida has to offer. I know this project also has > 100 flats per acre, but density wise is still better than many in Noida and others UC ones to come in Greater Noida.

What are your suggestions given all the above limitations? Do you see this area getting livable by say 2017 beginning? Any other problems with this project?
    CommentQuote
  • 5 years for this project to be liveable This sector will be one of most dense in noida region with at least 6-7 high rise dense societies in a line back to back Greater noida always has problems finding end users even when projects are RTM. Due to lack of jobs and distance from ''Proper'' NCR Thats why this sector could be liveable with decent populatipn in next 6-7 years RTM flat societies all over Greater Noida are having very poor occupancy..even though they have far more superior location and less density. so why will this sector be different ? Purvanchal is one of good builders of noida..no doubt But this project has high loading..odd layout and high pricing. This sector will be no different than Noida extension for sure in terms of density. Better go for Noida extension or even Noida sector 150....both will be within your budget and better than this region. Density claimed by purvanchal is less at the moment...but FAR of greater noida is due to increase and no builder will leave the oppurtunity to add more floors, etc. And if at all you are so hooked on this project...Buy Only in towers facing the expressway. The towers inside will be concrete jungles and very dense...due to odd narrow T shape of project and boundry walls shared with other projects. I would say....go to Noida sectors...they offer a lot more than this
    CommentQuote
  • But purcanchal is selling it well.. No discount whatsoever.. They have already sold more than 400 flats which is much more than their target... Probably purvanchal is the only builder who has enough money to fund their projects not dependent on number of booking done so far.. They haven't open 4 towers yet on sect 137 project. So to me it looks like a safe investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Sales of nearly all builders are quite good..no problem
    even patel group, supertech, amrapali, omaxe sell very well.

Purvanchal is one of good builders no doubt...but this project is their largest till date and max. number of flats. So things will be different.

The pricing and plot shape make this project average

resale allowed only after builder permits..so negative for investor

for end user...Greater noida is not recommended as it has proved to be far below standards in other cities of NCR in terms of living standards...for everything one has to rely on noida which is 25 kms away one way...thats 50 kms drive to and fro to even visit a good doctor

Yes compared to other builders this builder is safer ..no doubt

but with tons of inventory coming up in much better locations...its better to invest somewhere in noida and come back after 4-5 years to see how things have taken shape in this project

Noida flats always appreciate more than Greater noida and are easier to sell

This project has been launched at inflated prices...so its not recommended.

better invest in noida or even noida extension..it will have better appreciation and demand from buyers. decide after 4-5 years..whats best for you to live
    This project will never surpass noida or noida extn rates
    CommentQuote
  • any update on construction activity ?
    CommentQuote
  • any latest info on this project.I saw advertisement by Purvanchal in Today's Times of India and also 10 days back full page advert.in HT Delhi.Has anybody booked here recently and how things are shaping up here.Is it a good idea to invest here,and what is the current rate going on here...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quicksilver
    any latest info on this project.I saw advertisement by Purvanchal in Today's Times of India and also 10 days back full page advert.in HT Delhi.Has anybody booked here recently and how things are shaping up here.Is it a good idea to invest here,and what is the current rate going on here...

Resale not allowed in this project..
    CommentQuote
  • What's the latest price in CLP?
    CommentQuote
  • Qny one having floor plans ?
    CommentQuote
  • please check there website for price and information about floorplan .
    Current bsp is 3100 per sq ft.
    Purvanchal Group ::
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info.Does it make sense to buy here at this rate.Any idea about the future prospects of chi-v sector and this purvanchal project.
    CommentQuote