Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Originally posted by luckyWe View Post
    I visited the site 10 days back...i saw lot of activity on the site...here are some pics...
    Excellent pics. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Windows

I have a question, do any bedroom have windows ?

Comment

Originally posted by sandsan View Post
        I have a question, do any bedroom have windows ?
        When you have Balcony attached with every room, no need of window arises..
        Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the reply, so we do not have windows in bedroom's? If it needed or not, that was not my curiosity.

Comment

@sandson.. the following pic will explain you.. this is the model for corner flats...
            Attached Files

Comment

@luckywe : Thanks for sharing the information with nice model.

Comment

What is the current rate PSF.Purvanchal website says they have revised the price list recently but I can't see any changes from their previous price hike.It is appreciating at a very slow pace.I booked in December 2012 and i got 3100 BSP + CAR PARKING.Now it is 3345 BSP inclusive of car parking.So effectively no increase.Very disappointing for Purvanchal customers.

Comment

Greater noida main is NOT for flat investors....the returns for flat investors in GNoida main have been pathetic and will remain ..

This project is Only for end user buying at CLP without loan and ready to compromise on high density and willing to pay high maintenance charges

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    When you have Balcony attached with every room, no need of window arises..
                    There is no window as such. But on top of every glass door/slider, there is a provision of windows AC (if you want).

Comment

Originally posted by aap4you View Post
                      There is no window as such. But on top of every glass door/slider, there is a provision of windows AC (if you want).
                      during my last visit the PRC guy told me that there will be no Window AC allowed.. provision will be made for split unit ONLY for each room by builder....can some one re confirm pls.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X