Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Resale not allowed in this project..

I heard they are going to allow resale after 50% payment... Anyway purvanchal did buy back if you want to exit (at 100-200 lower than current price) , so not so bad wrt resale
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quicksilver
    Thanks for the info.Does it make sense to buy here at this rate.Any idea about the future prospects of chi-v sector and this purvanchal project.

After seeinvg ATS rates going above 5k, nearest reputed builer... 3100 in CLP is not a bad price
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

Today I have booked a 1735 sqft flat, I did not get any discount, 3100 is bsp at which I have booked. I am getting afraid about the future price of this project. also, the total amount is 63 Lacs, quite tough for me, I have to take the loan of 45 lacks.

Any idea how much much amount of appreciation may we get in next 1 year...

Regards,
    Anuj
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Kaydee.How abt the future of chi-v sector.Isn't it bit in the corner.How is this project compared to ATS Paradiso.In one year as Anuj asked how much appreciation can we expect.Also till how long is this 3100 CLP price expected to remain.Please enlighten...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quicksilver
    Thanks Kaydee.How abt the future of chi-v sector.Isn't it bit in the corner.How is this project compared to ATS Paradiso.In one year as Anuj asked how much appreciation can we expect.Also till how long is this 3100 CLP price expected to remain.Please enlighten...

Location is good.. Bang on expressway.. This area will grow with expressway and probbly better tgab yamuna exp as it is closer to noida. Plot size is for sure odd as it is T shaped..
    Paradiso is ready to move in at 5k just next door.. If u want to live today then go for ATS and if u want a good place to live in next 4-5 yrs and want to pay slowly then purvanchal could be a good option at 3100...
    CommentQuote
  • I think price after 1 year should not be more than 4000 psf, the project is good but location is not so easily approachable and someone told me it will take 8 years to get people start living in that location.

This location is the only factor which is making me scared.

Regards,
    Anuj

Originally Posted by Kaydee
    Location is good.. Bang on expressway.. This area will grow with expressway and probbly better tgab yamuna exp as it is closer to noida. Plot size is for sure odd as it is T shaped..
    Paradiso is ready to move in at 5k just next door.. If u want to live today then go for ATS and if u want a good place to live in next 4-5 yrs and want to pay slowly then purvanchal could be a good option at 3100...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    I think price after 1 year should not be more than 4000 psf, the project is good but location is not so easily approachable and someone told me it will take 8 years to get people start living in that location.

Regards,
    Anuj

why 8 years??
    Guys are already staying in ATS and other societies opposite to this sector..
    NOIDA international university,Galgotia University and GBU are already operation that side..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kaydee
    After seeinvg ATS rates going above 5k, nearest reputed builer... 3100 in CLP is not a bad price

Please check you facts. ATS is still in range of 4k-4200. Itwill take another year to touch 5k.
    CommentQuote
  • NIU GU and GBU will be operatioanl in another 5 years. Cookie Bhai I have been workinG very closely with NIU. But the other development is concentrated in this side I mean comm. Which is very less after Gamma II. So I think there will be a reverse development from tech zone towards Pari Chowk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitonhp
    NIU GU and GBU will be operatioanl in another 5 years. Cookie Bhai I have been workinG very closely with NIU. But the other development is concentrated in this side I mean comm. Which is very less after Gamma II. So I think there will be a reverse development from tech zone towards Pari Chowk.

Please Sir
    Sorry but Check your facts.
    My Taya ji has been appointed as a Director in Noida International University..so I know.

GU and NIU both started their session last year only.. and they are adding more courses this year..
    GBU is already operational
    CommentQuote
  • Purvanchal as a builder has a great reputation in Noida region.I think after ATS it is Purvanchal only.With in one year price should be more then 4000psf,as NE is again in trouble after Supreme Court order last week.What do the seniors here think...Please tell
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nittins1
    Please check you facts. ATS is still in range of 4k-4200. Itwill take another year to touch 5k.

I wish that it is true as i regret a decision of not buying unit at 2800 in 2011 beginning... Now they quote not less than 1cr for 2100 unit.. How much negotiation is possible.. Hathi chinti to nahi ho jayega
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    I think price after 1 year should not be more than 4000 psf, the project is good but location is not so easily approachable and someone told me it will take 8 years to get people start living in that location.

Regards,
    Anuj

All other complex around it are almost ready so i guess it would be inhabited a little in next 4 yrs by when one will get possesion of purvanchal... My guess is it'll livable as soon as u get possesion... Beause of lockin period purnchal has mostly then end user and very soon you see almost 80-90% Families moving very early after conpletion.. Just see purcanchal height's ecanpke
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kaydee
    All other complex around it are almost ready so i guess it would be inhabited a little in next 4 yrs by when one will get possesion of purvanchal... My guess is it'll livable as soon as u get possesion... Beause of lockin period purnchal has mostly then end user and very soon you see almost 80-90% Families moving very early after conpletion.. Just see purcanchal height's ecanpke

I agree with kaydee, since lot of project in sector chi-5 are in there final stage of completion ...will be habitat by 2015 or so
    CommentQuote
  • I believe following are the full form of NIU GU and GBU.
    NIU: Noida International University
    GU: Galgotia University
    GBU: Gautam Buddha University

Now, looking at this list I am getting a feeling that Greater Noida might be turned to be an educational city rather than a city with lots of job opportunities. If it happens, then I believe price will not escalate much, as JOBs are the prime and center most reason for the development of any area.

Please share your views on this.

Regards,
    Anuj

Originally Posted by lalitonhp
    NIU GU and GBU will be operatioanl in another 5 years. Cookie Bhai I have been workinG very closely with NIU. But the other development is concentrated in this side I mean comm. Which is very less after Gamma II. So I think there will be a reverse development from tech zone towards Pari Chowk.
    CommentQuote