Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Zohaib Sir
    What should be the rate for a plot in NSG and Greenwoods phase 1 and 2.

Comment

Contact property websites for details and offers.

Range is 35k-45k psm depending on location

Resale is not very easy and so financers are less involved...but they are excellent for end use

Comment

hi guys..watch this 3D view video posted on PRC website..

Purvanchal Group ::

Comment

Lucy it does not work

Comment

Be very careful please listen to seniors. Don't get carried by sales pitch. Ready to Move low density or plot in Greater Noida is the solution to your desire to upgrade your life style

Comment

Increase in Transfer rate

Heard a rumour that transfer rates in PRP have been increased to Rs 500 psf to discourage the resale in of inventories.

Comment

RWA issues can ruin a society very much...I recommended PRC only because hey were willing to maintain society themselvs for lifetime...but now with U.P appt act...that wont or cant happen

Silver city...in greater noida is now totally getting screwed because of RWA issues.

As i said before...Local Thekedaars, brokers, etc have now started infesting good societies of greater noida...and most of them are active in RWA...to get a share of Crores taken annually from residents.

This is the 3rd such Theft case in this society in past 6 months

बिल्डर के फ्लैट में 10 लाख की चोरी - Navbharat Times

Comment

SC-II is not "getting screwed", but "screwed". RWA is full of gunda elements and their focus is totally into money making. Zero Welfare.

Comment

I mentioned this 100 times.

Locals have started showing a LOT OF INTEREST in RWAs....

Reason....They have their fellow villagers who run business like security agencies, maintenance agencies...PLUS the heft commission ofcourse

By being active in Corrupt RWAs or influencing / supporting them..they are making lakhs

All societies in NAVEDA and Greater NAveda are prone to this....just wait and watch

I even know Locals who consider it being like a pradhan of a village .....idiots have got visiting cards made..mentioning...
                    president...rwa...xyz...

remember..thi also allows them to get better connections in local govt, police station, etc etc etc

Side broker business bhi chalti hai

I MENTIONED 100 TIMES....90% OF SOCIETIES IN NOIDA ARE HAVING THIS PROBLEM

Newer societies ka aur bura haal hoga...as more money...

I can see it clearly....RWAs are already being formed..in socieies in noida..which are not even fully ready....

Aagey aagey dekho hota hai kya

Comment

Purvanchal Group ::

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X