Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

    Hi Guys,

    What is the current state of the project??? I am planning to book a unit in PRC please suggest, this will be for long term investment may be 10 years...

    Also have they launched phase 2???

    Thanks

    Comment


    • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

      Pl. see the Purvanchal Royal City, September 2015 construction updates below.

      Purvanchal Royal City :: September 2015

      Comment


      • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

        Originally posted by llimca View Post
        Hi Guys,

        What is the current state of the project??? I am planning to book a unit in PRC please suggest, this will be for long term investment may be 10 years...

        Also have they launched phase 2???

        Thanks


        Investment in Greater Noida...that too FLAT ????

        NEVER DO THAT....

        Comment


        • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

          I came to know of Subvention scheme on PRC. It mentions pay 10% now and no emi till 30 months.

          Any idea how exactly it works?
          Last edited December 29 2015, 06:40 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

          Comment


          • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

            Union minister Mahesh Sharma receives proposal from UP CM for Jewar airport

            GREATER NOIDA: Despite the flip-flop between the Centre and the Uttar Pradesh government regarding the setting up of a second airport in the NCR, the project might finally take off. As per Union minister Mahesh Sharma, UP chief minister Akhilesh Yadav has written to him proposing an international airport at Jewar. Sharma told TOI that he will now start the process of clearances for the site once he receives a formal detailed project report from UP.

            Read More at
            Union minister Mahesh Sharma receives proposal from UP CM for Jewar airport - The Times of India
            Last edited December 10 2015, 04:45 PM. Reason: Article content added

            Comment


            • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

              Construction picking up at Purvanchal Royal City, Sector Chi V, Greater Noida

              Please see below the November 2015 construction updates...

              Royal City :: November 2015

              Comment


              • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

                Purvanchal Royal City : Layout change for many flats, without pre-information to buyers.....

                Buyres are informed for flat layout change, more than a year after the construction of new layout started.

                Comment


                • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

                  Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                  Investment in Greater Noida...that too FLAT ????

                  NEVER DO THAT....
                  Given that Delhi has been struggling big time because of pollution, traffic, parking etc. people want to move out from the capital, gives second thought to move to better place in terms of greenery with better air quality for sure, may boost up Greater Noida RE.

                  Also discussion of International Airport along with some fine investments on Yamuna Expressway gives a hope for better tomorrow though conditions apply.
                  Last edited December 29 2015, 10:09 PM. Reason: quote formatting

                  Comment


                  • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

                    Originally posted by Abhishek7862 View Post
                    Purvanchal Royal City : Layout change for many flats, without pre-information to buyers.....

                    Buyres are informed for flat layout change, more than a year after the construction of new layout started.
                    What are the man changes?
                    Thanks

                    Comment


                    • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

                      Originally posted by arif_iq View Post
                      Given that Delhi has been struggling big time because of pollution, traffic, parking etc. people want to move out from the capital, gives second thought to move to better place in terms of greenery with better air quality for sure, may boost up Greater Noida RE.

                      Also discussion of International Airport along with some fine investments on Yamuna Expressway gives a hope for better tomorrow though conditions apply.
                      Location is good, considering future perspective.
                      Thanks

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X