Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    I believe following are the full form of NIU GU and GBU.
    NIU: Noida International University
    GU: Galgotia University
    GBU: Gautam Buddha University

Now, looking at this list I am getting a feeling that Greater Noida might be turned to be an educational city rather than a city with lots of job opportunities. If it happens, then I believe price will not escalate much, as JOBs are the prime and center most reason for the development of any area.

Please share your views on this.

Regards,
    Anuj

GN was always poised 2 be an educational city and never a IT hub...they tried 2 promote it a lot but they failed miserably as Gurgaaon,Manesar and Sohan road are much ahead of noida and greater noida....
    CommentQuote
    I believe following are the full form of NIU GU and GBU.
    NIU: Noida International University
    GU: Galgotia University
    GBU: Gautam Buddha University

Now, looking at this list I am getting a feeling that Greater Noida might be turned to be an educational city rather than a city with lots of job opportunities. If it happens, then I believe price will not escalate much, as JOBs are the prime and center most reason for the development of any area.

Please share your views on this.

Regards,
    Anuj

Well there are SEZ land too in large numbers alloted to builders..
    it depends on how things move in future.

and also main greater noida has not many new launches like Noida and NE. so supply is in check..
    CommentQuote
  • Someone told that the boundry wall is done and looks like constrcution is going to start soon
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kaydee,

Yes, I was there on this sunday and the boundary wall is done and excavation was on going. This was my first visit to this site, I notice that if you are coming from Noida on noida expressway (from mahamaya to parichok direction) then it is quite tough to reach this location. This is some sort of drawback with this project.

Regards,
    Anuj

Originally Posted by Kaydee
    Someone told that the boundry wall is done and looks like constrcution is going to start soon
    CommentQuote
    Hi Kaydee,

Yes, I was there on this sunday and the boundary wall is done and excavation was on going. This was my first visit to this site, I notice that if you are coming from Noida on noida expressway (from mahamaya to parichok direction) then it is quite tough to reach this location. This is some sort of drawback with this project.

Regards,
    Anuj

Why? Isn't that you can hop onto Yamuna expressway, take 360 dgree and then turn into a service/slip road and then take a right from the Underpass towards this area - having ITL Nimbus, Technocity, Purvanchal etc. projects?
    CommentQuote
  • i feel the price is on much higher size. you can go for RTM PARSVNATH PANORMA at the same rate.exellant location and internal layout is nice.buy a handed over flat.just visit.....hope u will like it!
    CommentQuote
  • royalciy you can't negotiate with Purvanchal guys.They never budge on their rates and they are famous for it.Current price is Rs 3100/- BSP + other charges and they are likely to increase it according to their marketing guy...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quicksilver
    royalciy you can't negotiate with Purvanchal guys.They never budge on their rates and they are famous for it.Current price is Rs 3100/- BSP + other charges and they are likely to increase it according to their marketing guy...

they are struggling to sell it..you should decide wisely..its big size flats with limited resale options..
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with quicksilver and Milind.. Considering 3100 bsp, 3300 is a good price but you can always try..
    Some RTM is a good option if you want to pay all upfront and stay there.. Benifit with UC is u pay slowly over 3-4 yrs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    they are struggling to sell it..you should decide wisely..its big size flats with limited resale options..

I guess thay are selling 2500 size very well.. It has the best layout.. Central podium and nice layout.. Dont sure about other units
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by royalcity
    Dont know, but since its raw flat, many prospect buyers i met say its expensive. Better to wait for SC hearing in NE and at 3300-3400 one would get very good option.

I am just very scared of Noida extension. I am totally confused in this forum

if you are buying for personal use ...then don't wait much .
    since purvanchal is likely going to revise its rate.....

purvanchal is a good builder... you will never regret your investment ..
    rest its depend upon your choice ..
    CommentQuote
  • royalcity you are a confused person.sometimes you say you have finalized the deal and next you are talking about Noida Extention.You must be ready to pay extra for the reputation of Purvanchal.The Builder is number two in Noida after ATS and ATS is selling for more then 4500 BSP in GN.So one can sleep peacefully in this investment.Also Purvanchal itself buys in resale at Rs100-150 less then market rate.Their Royal Park in sector 137 is selling for 4900 BSP.So you decide what is best for you.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there an e-brochure for this project? I searched on Purvanchal's site but its not there.

Also, are there any brokers/underwriters for this or do we work directly with Purvanchal? What is the AI rate for this project excluding all PLC's? 3300?
    CommentQuote
  • You have to deal directly with Purvanchal guys.They dont deal through Brokers.There is a e-brochure on their site for this project.BSP is 3100/- 2,00,000 for parking,100 park facing plc etc...
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Quicksilver. Very helpful.
    CommentQuote