Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Booking Confirmed?

Hey friends..I booked the flat in Royal City but they are yet to deposit the cheque..I am in Toronto and have no official confirmation on the same..wanted to validate that whether they have booked the flat for others or they are still waiting for few approvals...

Comment

They havent Put in the Cheques as they still waiting on the Yamunna Expressway authourity permission once it goes through they will calll you inform you and then proceed

regards
      livingnspace

Comment

Originally posted by 8livingnspace8 View Post
        They havent Put in the Cheques as they still waiting on the Yamunna Expressway authourity permission once it goes through they will calll you inform you and then proceed

regards
        livingnspace
        Hi Livingnspace,

Any idea what is current rate they are offering. Thanks in advance.

Regards
        Sandsan

Comment

i came to know from purvanchal sales guys that they are going to deposit cheques starting from Monday ... they got all clearance from authority ..

as far as i know current price is 3000 bsp + other charges like club, parking etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by 8livingnspace8 View Post

regards
            livingnspace
            I don't think they need approval from YEA since this sector falls under GNA.
            Thanks

Comment

as per their website bsp is 3225 now..

Comment

Originally posted by Kaydee View Post
                as per their website bsp is 3225 now..
                Today i called purvanchal sales guy to know current price . he told me Rs 3100 bsp ka rate chal raha hai ..and 400+ unit are already being sold out.

They are going to deposit Cheque on monday.

Comment

Originally posted by commonmen123 View Post
                  Today i called purvanchal sales guy to know current price . he told me Rs 3100 bsp ka rate chal raha hai ..and 400+ unit are already being sold out.
                  Bhai, public ke pass bahut paisa hai. Sab kuch bik raha hai. Kisi bhi rate par. In starting some seniors were not agreed even at 2700 psf all inclusive or ab 3100 bsp per bhi le rahi hai.
                  NO RISK NO GAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Pradyot1315sqf View Post
                    Bhai, public ke pass bahut paisa hai. Sab kuch bik raha hai. Kisi bhi rate par. In starting some seniors were not agreed even at 2700 psf all inclusive or ab 3100 bsp per bhi le rahi hai.
                    I agree, many people said it is not worth full more than 2700 psf. See now.....
                    In NE when below average builder quoting 3200 psf where land status is still not clear, investors look to go with good builder in GN.

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
                      I agree, many people said it is not worth full more than 2700 psf. See now.....
                      In NE when below average builder quoting 3200 psf where land status is still not clear, investors look to go with good builder in GN.
                      naam bhi bikta hai dost...purvanchal had delivered good project in noida .
                      now people are regretting not to invest in purvanchal soft launch at 2800bsp .since some friend of mine and myself were waiting for ATS soft launch ..

since now ATS is coming up in sector 150. i see bad location ,last sector of noida and near to yamuna river is negative point of coming ATS project

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X