Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

    Another factor for buying property in this area that people should realize is - this region is far better in air quality. Delhi/GGN/Noida are no longer a healthy place to live in.

    I invested in PRC in early 2013 back and this was always in the back of my head to live in a clean and calm place. I have absolutely no problem, if projects like Airport etc doesn't take-off. I don't care much about the appreciation etc. All I want is a decent place to live, which is not very far from my work, and liveable air and water quality for me and my family.

    Comment


    • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

      Every thing was fine to me, until the builder broken the trust by changing the layouts, started construction of new layouts, and informing buyers after 1.5 years about this.

      Comment


      • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

        Originally posted by Abhishek7862 View Post
        Every thing was fine to me, until the builder broken the trust by changing the layouts, started construction of new layouts, and informing buyers after 1.5 years about this.
        yes you are right... i feel the same

        Comment


        • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

          100% agree with you. PCW now has a big dent on their reputation.

          Comment


          • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

            Yes, I agree to the fact that change in lay-out is a dampner plus reducing it from 1735 sq. ft to 1725 sq. ft...I hope the overall impact is not much...It was driven by Greater Noida authority from a fire safety aspect - this is what the Purvanchal guys told me. Agree that they informed us late and the reason cited was that it could be done only when they got the approval from the authority. I still feel that the 1725 sq. ft. layout is still a decent one that offers 1366 sq. ft built up area. Moreover, have also heard that their sample flat (1970 sq. ft.) is ready and 1725 sq. ft will also be ready soon.

            Comment


            • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

              Originally posted by GKapoor1982 View Post
              Yes, I agree to the fact that change in lay-out is a dampner plus reducing it from 1735 sq. ft to 1725 sq. ft...I hope the overall impact is not much...It was driven by Greater Noida authority from a fire safety aspect - this is what the Purvanchal guys told me. Agree that they informed us late and the reason cited was that it could be done only when they got the approval from the authority. I still feel that the 1725 sq. ft. layout is still a decent one that offers 1366 sq. ft built up area. Moreover, have also heard that their sample flat (1970 sq. ft.) is ready and 1725 sq. ft will also be ready soon.
              GKapoor1982; , you seems to be a sales guy from purvanchal.

              Prove it how the 1725 layout seems better????
              Last edited January 12 2016, 01:29 PM. Reason: tagged user

              Comment


              • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

                aPRCbuyer; - please read my post carefully, I've not stated that it is better/superior to 1735 sq. ft. layout...All I've said is that it is a decent one and the change is nevertheless a dampener with the hope of a minimal impact.
                Last edited January 13 2016, 11:00 AM. Reason: User tagging.

                Comment


                • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

                  Originally posted by GKapoor1982 View Post
                  aPRCbuyer; - please read my post carefully, I've not stated that it is better/superior to 1735 sq. ft. layout...All I've said is that it is a decent one and the change is nevertheless a dampener with the hope of a minimal impact.

                  OK Fine, then at least prove it that "1725 is a decent one and the change is nevertheless a dampener with the hope of a minimal impact"

                  At least please state two positives of it...

                  Comment


                  • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

                    Depite change in plans, the following positives remain:

                    (1) Slight increase in master bedroom size (approx. 3%)
                    (2) None of the bedroom is at the entry of the apartment - In my opinion, many apartments have a bedroom near or adjacent to the main entry which does not ensure privacy. This is not the case in the current layout.
                    (3) In the main bedroom dress area, the space utilization seems to be more efficient than an L shaped one. Constructing an L shaped cuboard might have resulted in some loss of space. Moreover, the 13% reduction in area might be as a result of this.
                    (4) Balconies continue to be same in size.
                    (5) Also, find a brief comparison throught the attached calculations.

                    You may agree to disagree with me on this
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

                      whats the cost of penthouse in purvanchal royal city?

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X