Collapse

Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Yes it is delay but it will deliver project for sure. If you want to invest, yo ucan go ahead.

Comment

You will not see Purvanchal name as a builder in any of defaulter list. It is a big achievment.

Comment

Hi All,

I am planning to buy apartment in Noida Expressway location. I came across with this project which is around 3 KM from Noida Sector 150 and prices is still quite less as compare to projects in sector 150. 3 BHK in Purvanchal would cost around 70-73 Lacs. Seeking for suggestions from senior members about this project. Please help.

Comment

• Vikasrai1
          Vikasrai1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't know if investing in property is still wise (until you are looking for long term like 10 years investment) but this project is shaping up really nice. One of the best in the area.
          Last edited February 18 2018, 07:43 PM.

Thank you for your comments. What about your opinion about PRC and Sector 150?

Comment

Has anyone recently made a purcahse there?Can you please share what is the best price at which you have purchased.I am considering making a purchase there.

Comment

Some pics shared on our whatsapp group, courtesy to the members, who have shared it!

Last edited December 9 2018, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by abhianand View Post
              Has anyone recently made a purcahse there?Can you please share what is the best price at which you have purchased.I am considering making a purchase there.
              It's around 4300 psqft all inclusive, though you maye negotiate it further.

Comment

Originally posted by arif_iq View Post
                Originally posted by abhianand View Post
                It's around 4300 psqft all inclusive, though you maye negotiate it further.
                IITL Nimbus Park View 2 is selling for almost 1000/sft lesser than PRC, can anyone let me know why such price difference?

Both of them are dense projects, why PRC commands such premium?

Comment

• Vikasrai1
                  Vikasrai1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You should visit both the societies to see why there is a difference. Better layout, better club house, better construction quality and better builder credentials. You get school, and shops. You get 24 hrs concierge and double heightens entry lobby and many more.

• sawyer
                  sawyer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I dont think club is constructed in any of the societies yet, not sure of the construction quality. Is it so poor in Park View that it is 1000/sft lower than royal? From an investor pov was thinking if I am getting something AI at below 3500 sqft it leaves room for appreciation in coming times.

• Vikasrai1
                  Vikasrai1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  In that case, You should go for park view as they may give around 3200 ai.

Hi,

I am looking for buying 1725 sq ft flat in PRC as end user. My only concern is that it is quite dense project and entry road is not that wide at least as of now.

I looked good societies around Pari chowk and cannot find any which is RTM recently or to be RTM in ~1-2 years max with budget of ~65-70L.

What do you guys recommend? Go for PRC or might be I missed some socities that you can recommend?

How is Paramount Golfforestte?

Thanks.

Comment

• verseinnovationbackup
                  Editing a comment
                  Don't even think about Paramount Golfforeste. Recently there was a bankruptcy filing by them. Also heard some railway line has to pass through it.

I guess in RTM, PRC is one of the best. You can also have a look at Eldeco Mystic Greens. Though it is a little isolated. But good build quality, and well maintained.

• NumeroUnoNU
                  NumeroUnoNU commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks.
                  I will check on EMG.
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X