Sort by :
Filter by :
- But bigger worry... "SC Judgement" is still pending on NE... before SC verdict...I am sure.. no builder will start construction...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by fritolay_psBut bigger worry... "SC Judgement" is still pending on NE... before SC verdict...I am sure.. no builder will start construction...
Aare Bhai koi date finalize hui?CommentQuote0Flag
- We will come to know by Wk-2 April...for next date from SCCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by fritolay_psWe will come to know by Wk-2 April...for next date from SC
But its stretching too long, even Big Shots prediction in this forum seems to be getting failed now.
What's about HC cases? Sorry for being too dependent on you.CommentQuote0Flag
- one of judge was on holiday... so no new date is declared... no update till date but expected hearing in between 17-23rd as per local lawyer (from farmer side)... I got this info from facebook from one of NE projectCommentQuote1Flag
- NCR planning board has suggested some changes in master plan and once it is done... ...than no objection from planning board
Noida Extension housing project - YouTubeCommentQuote0Flag
ye kisne kaha?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by del_sanjuye kisne kaha?
bhaiya price hike ka toh builder ne kaha ... aap bhi pata kar lo direct call karke and website pe check karke !
- 1. builders have started slowly increasing their prices
2. brokers have slowly started coming back in the region
3. Greater Noida authority has started making flashy statements like "Metro to Noida extension by 2015"
A CLEAR CUT INDICATOR...THAT DEAL IS DONE....NOIDA EXTENSION MATTER IS ON THE VERGE OF BEING CLEARED BY THE COURTS
IN A FEW MONTHS..CONSTRUCTION IS GOING TO RESUME....AND NEWER PROJECTS OR TOWERS WILL BE LAUNCHED AT HIGH PRICES....EXPECT AT LEAST RS.5OO PSF INCREASE
THE QUESTION WHICH NO ONE IS ASKING IS THAT>
How come Greater Noida authority CEO is making Media statements about Metro expansion to Noida extension...and reports are being published in Media that DMRC Has approved the Metro expansion incl. Noida extension WHEN IN FACT THE LAND IN QUESTION IS STILL DISPUTED.....THE MATTER IS STILL IN COURT...AND SUPREME COURT HAS NOT GIVEN ITS DECISION
WHY ALL THIS IS BEING DONE ?????
HOW COME BROKERS, BUILDERS, BABUS have started behaving like this...
When infact the So Called "Credible" Supreme Court of India has NOT passed its judgement !!!!!!
Is Supreme Court Judges sleeping Now????????
Where are they??????
Answer: I gave the answer Long time back !!!!!!!!!!!CommentQuote1Flag
- There will be HC hearing on review petition (regarding NCRPB approval) on 10-Apr. NCRPB has to give reply on notice issued by HC at this date.
Anybody have more update on this?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vijay.dhimanThere will be HC hearing on review petition (regarding NCRPB approval) on 10-Apr. NCRPB has to give reply on notice issued by HC at this date.
Anybody have more update on this?
I am a bit confused now .... Is NCRPB approval the only thing which is pending now or is a verdict by Supreme Court also needed before NE can be fully cleared ?CommentQuote0Flag
dost abhi bahut pench hai noida xxx mai bas dekhte jaao -
- Originally Posted by rohit_warrendost abhi bahut pench hai noida xxx mai bas dekhte jaao -
batao itne pench ke baad bhi nirala estate wala bolta hai "2bhk all sold out" ..
and also most of the builders have increased prices twice in last 1 month in NE !!CommentQuote0Flag
NCRB approval is needed to start the construction immediately. Having said that SC verdict is equally important.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by cookieNCRB approval is needed to start the construction immediately. Having said that SC verdict is equally important.
what happens if NCRPB approves it but SC still quashes land acquisition .. does it mean bye bye to extension ? and is there any guarantee that the fly by night kind of builders will return the money to investors/end users ?
i think it would be wise to invest ONLY in reputed builders at this point of time in NECommentQuote0Flag