Sort by :
Filter by :
NO POSSIBLE to give so high compensation, with just 50% increased compensation due to HC Order, GNA was in deep financial trouble.... what will happen with 500% increased compensation.... at this compensation rates, NE will become not less than 4000 PSF, and OLD BUYERS also have to pay more for this increased huge land cost to farmers.
No Way if 500% increased compensation can be give to Farmers.... This will give new BIGGEST TWIST TO NE.... NE may be re-launched again at 4000 PSF with FRESH WAY if 500% increased compensation will be true.CommentQuote0Flag
- well.. somehow good for Noida/RNE/Ghaziabad/CR... if it is happened.... property rates in these location will also be increased by 1000 Rs. More... If not than buyers would sure move to these locations...CommentQuote0Flag
Yes will be good for other areas to increase high RE rates... but at the cost of all NE Current Innocent Buyers :( .... hope 6 times compensation not goes true in NE for already acquired land, otherwise it will be biggest bad news.CommentQuote0Flag
- but does this mean they will pass on this Rs 1000 psf to existing buyers also or only to new buyers ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by trialsurveybut does this mean they will pass on this Rs 1000 psf to existing buyers also or only to new buyers ?
Have you read BBA of any NE builders..... it clearly has written in most of the BBA, any extra compensation given to farmers , additional government charges imposes by GNA will be paid by buyers.CommentQuote0Flag
ok then i guess it doesnt make any sense for people to buy right now .. as in any case they may have to pay more if later on compensation for farmers is increased further
yaar ye kisaan log toh noida extension ko ek dum gurgaon bana denge lag raha hai in terms of land cost ! :DCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by trialsurveyok then i guess it doesnt make any sense for people to buy right now .. as in any case they may have to pay more if later on compensation for farmers is increased further
yaar ye kisaan log toh noida extension ko ek dum gurgaon bana denge lag raha hai in terms of land cost ! :D
but Plot/Land cost of good residential areas of GGN is actually cheaper then equally good residential sectors of Noida/Ghaziabad....CommentQuote0Flag
- most interesting thing to see is that how much additional cost will builders recover from buyers who had bought earlier 1800-2000 psf all incl ... if they get away with just 200-300 price hike then still its not a bad deal considering the prices elsewhere these days ! :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by amitbhandari1I went thr today to hv a look.. and evry builder is yelling that the clearance is due for April, and some of the builders hv increased the rates as well...
All this is adding up to confusion...
Confusion mein hee katenge... bakre.
Please, everyone who is invested (emotionally, even!), do the math on this!
For a 10 acre project, the builder is likely to pay an extra 8.6 Crores as penalty shenalty. assuming 650 flats with an average area 900 sqft, the additional burden should be in the range of Rs. 150-200/sqft.
The antriksh MD quoted is like the guy who'll look at a drizzle and start running for a storm shelter ("Baad Aagayi!! Baad Aagayi!!"). What BS!:bab (5):CommentQuote0Flag
- WORK TO RESUME AT NOIDA EXTENSION
Bullshit paid article.
Additional payment of Rs 2015 psm is equal to Rs. 187 psft (2015/10.7), at old FAR of 2.75, the additional payment works out to be Rs 68 psft (187/2.75) and at new FAR of 3.5 it is Rs. 54 psft (187/3.5).
Even if not counting built-up area outside FAR, which is sold to buyers, the current additional compensation works out to be mere 50-70 rupees, how come the price due to this will escalate by 500 rupees.
This paid article is so smartly written that somewhere in between it switches from square meters to square feet keeping the amount in rupees of the same order.CommentQuote1Flag
- saari math fail hai bhai - jab tak SC ka green signal nahi milta - karte raho calculation - ye sab speculation he hai - SC ne green diya tabhi hoga kuch.
- one question .. last time i had gone to NE (couple of days back) ....... i noticed service lanes being built parallel to the hindon bridge link road which connects sec 121 to NE .....
any idea whats the need of these service lanes when the whole stretch of land is currently just farm land ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Sir, this is not the case with old NE buyers who booked in 2010.
But only following thing is written
Additional tax if imposed in future by govt will be paid by buyers.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vijay.dhimanSir, this is not the case with old NE buyers who booked in 2010.
But only following thing is written
Additional tax if imposed in future by govt will be paid by buyers.
BBA is different from builder to builder in NE, See Below OLD ReplyOriginally Posted by ManGupta:bab (38): I have booked 1500 Sq Ft, 3BHK+Study in GaurCity 2, 11th Avenue and paid on 6th March 2011, 10% booking amount (Rs 3,22,000/-).
The Allotment Letter (Page 7, Clause 24) states that -
"Further, if there is any Service Tax, Trade Tax andany additional levies, Rates, taxes, Charges, Compensation to the Farmers, Cess and Fees etc. as assessed and attributable to the builder as a consequence of order from the Government/GNIDA/Statutory or other local authority(s), shall pay the same and the allottee(s) will be liable to pay his/her/their proportionate share."
I tried to find out if other buyers in GaurCity (1 or 2) and in various projects of other builders also have same or similar clause in their BBA.
On enquiring from various people I could not get any confirmed information.
Some people say that it is a general clause which exists in all BBAs.
Some say that it is there only in case of Gaurcity, not in projects of other builders.
Some say that those who booked in Gaurcity earlier (say December 2010 or before) did not had this clause.
Some say that the T & Cs of Allotment letter of Gaurcity is not uniform for all allottees and is different from person to person.
I request to members on IREF to verify from their BBA / Allotment Letter if such clause exists in their case. Particularly to those who have booked in various GCs of Gaurcity at various points of time. In my case it exists on Page No 7, Clause No 24.CommentQuote0Flag
- BBA is different from builder to builder in NE, See Below OLD Reply