Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by saurabh2011Have you read BBA of any NE builders..... it clearly has written in most of the BBA, any extra compensation given to farmers , additional government charges imposes by GNA will be paid by buyers.
In have a hunch, such clause will be there for Noida BBA's also. Maybe "farmer" is not explicitly written, but a generic clause good enough for builders to force buyers to pay up.
Can someone shed light on this.CommentQuote0Flag
Can someone shed light on this.
can noida folks plz check this in their BBA and confirm ... thanks for your help in advance ! :)CommentQuote0Flag
- BMW have sold almost all the residential plots in NExtn area, but are the Commercial & Institutional plots also sold. Unsold Commercial & Institutional plots will be a big incentive for ASY not to ignore NExtn.
Does anybody have any idea on this.CommentQuote0Flag
Does anybody have any idea on this.
dont have too much idea .. however i do know that Earth, TrustOne, HCL have plots in extension
IREF experts your comments are invited plzCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by trialsurveydont have too much idea .. however i do know that Earth, TrustOne, HCL have plots in extension
IREF experts your comments are invited plz
When construction is gonna begin?CommentQuote0Flag
- guys check out starnews, i just saw an interview of Abhishek Mishra. He said that they will send there approval in next 10 days and the work will get resume maximum by 1 or 2 months. do tune to star news today.
- Originally Posted by shrutiailawadiguys check out starnews, i just saw an interview of Abhishek Mishra. He said that they will send there approval in next 10 days and the work will get resume maximum by 1 or 2 months. do tune to star news today.
When wil this end another 1 and 2 months? Its too much.CommentQuote1Flag
Can someone shed light on this.
I can confirm this is present in BBA for a flat I hold in Sec 137.
- Originally Posted by cookieBhai
When wil this end another 1 and 2 months? Its too much.
It may not be before the end of this year... govt will take 1 or 2 months then banks will take time to approve and disburse ..then tere will berainy season then there will someone file in SC and then there will be summer vacations in court....looks like a never ending process... had govt macinery been much interested to sort this out .. it might have been done by now... there always appears a reason to delay this but not even one to resume it fast... only people like us who are paying the EMI and rent can feel the heat.....CommentQuote0Flag
- See Abhishek Mishra interview related to Noida Ex:
Relief for Gr Noida investors, work on disputed land to commence in three months - YouTubeCommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by babhishek14It may not be before the end of this year... govt will take 1 or 2 months then banks will take time to approve and disburse ..then tere will berainy season then there will someone file in SC and then there will be summer vacations in court....looks like a never ending process... had govt macinery been much interested to sort this out .. it might have been done by now... there always appears a reason to delay this but not even one to resume it fast... only people like us who are paying the EMI and rent can feel the heat.....
well better late than never ! :DCommentQuote0Flag
- does anybody know that when SC hearing is due?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by varsharI can confirm this is present in BBA for a flat I hold in Sec 137.
Can U Please reveal the exact words / sentence written in the said clause.
- UP says Noida Extn projects may resume in 2 months
UP says Noida Extn projects may resume in 2 months
Darpan Singh, Hindustan Times
Noida, April 16, 2012
The state government has said halted housing projects in Noida
Extension will resume in two months, allaying fears about the delay in
approval of Greater Noida’s master plan 2021 by the NCR Planning
Board. The approval of the master plan is a precondition to the
resumption of projects, which have remained stuck for about six months
Minister of state (CM protocol) Abhishek Mishra said, “We had sent the
plan to the NCR board for approval. They returned the plan with their
observations. But the observations reached us only a couple of days
before I met NCR board officials in Delhi on March 22. Had we got the
objections a little earlier, we would have addressed them and sent the
plan back to the board for approval.”
The minister assured that the state government would address the
objections within a month and after that the NCR board should clear
the plan in another one month.
“We are planning for the future. Population density is a minor issue
and will be taken care of. We’re committed to protecting the interests
of homebuyers,” he said on Monday.
The board has said the current population is too low compared to the
projected figures and a low density means massive acquisition of prime
farmland. The board wants to ensure optimum utilisation of land.
Mishra also said the pace of industrial development would be
accelerated in Noida and Greater Noida. “The last government did not
set up factories. It built parks. We would set up industrial parks.
Industries will mean employments, wealth creation and overall growth.”
The minister, however, said this did not mean the housing projects
would be neglected. “Industrial development would be parallel
activity. There will not be any sequencing. We are already in talks
with existing industries. They have land. We’re asking them to
expand,” he said.
Hearing a petition filed by flat buyers in Noida Extension who sought
early resumption of the stuck housing projects, the Allahabad high
court asked the NCR planning board last week to file a reply on the
efforts to clear the plan. The court has also asked why the approval
has taken so much time and how much more time is required for the
Buyers have said the high court had on October 21 last year said
construction could start if the master plan was cleared by the NCR
board but that has not happened. The NCR planning board has raised as
many as 80 objections regarding the Uttar Pradesh government’s sub-
regional plan which comprises several master plans such those for
Greater Noida and Yamuna Expressway.
Latest news, photos, videos, podcasts, breaking news, from North India, South India, North East, West India, East India, New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata - HindustanTimes .com...CommentQuote1Flag
- नोएडा एक्सटेंशन समेत सभी विवाद शीघ्र होंग
नोएडा एक्सटेंशन समेत सभी विवाद शीघ्र होंगे हल : अभिषेक
किसानों की समस्याएं प्राथमिकता से निपटाई जाएंगी
•अमर उजाला ब्यूरो
ग्रेटर नोएडा। नोएडा एक्सटेंशन समेत विभिन्न विवादों के लिए थोड़ा सब्र और करिए। शीघ्र ही सभी विवादों का हल होगा और नए विकास कार्य देखने को मिलेंगे। विशेषकर किसानों को चिंता करने की जरूरत नहीं है। प्रदेश के प्रोटोकॉल मंत्री अभिषेक मिश्र ने यह बात सोमवार को एक्सपो मार्ट में लगी प्रदर्शनी को देखने के दौरान कही।
उन्होंने कहा कि नोएडा एक्सटेंशन के विवाद का समाधान निकालने के लिए सभी प्रयास किए जा रहे हैं। शीघ्र ही प्रदेश सरकार एनसीआर प्लानिंग बोर्ड द्वारा भेजे गए पत्र का जवाब दाखिल कर देगी। प्रदेश सरकार जानती है कि नोएडा एक्सटेंशन में निवेशक, किसान, बिल्डर और प्राधिकरण का करोड़ों रुपये फंसा हुआ है।
अभिषेक ने भरोसा दिलाया कि सरकार क्षेत्र के किसानों का विशेष ख्याल रखेगी। नोएडा, ग्रेटर नोएडा और यमुना प्राधिकरण क्षेत्र की जमीन अधिग्रहण प्रक्रिया चल रही है। तेजी से क्षेत्र का विकास हो रहा है। इसमें किसानों की जमीन तो ली जाएगी, लेकिन मर्जी किसान की ही चलेगी। सरकार ने जो वादे किसानों से किए हैं, वे पूरे किए जाएंगे। प्रोटोकॉल मंत्री ने कहा कि क्षेत्र मेें ढेर सारी विकास की योजनाएं देखने को मिलेंगी।
ग्रेटर नोएडा और यमुना प्राधिकरण के चेयरमैन रमा रमन ने अभिषेक मिश्र को मौजूदा स्थिति से भी अवगत कराया। विशेषतौर से प्रस्तावित मेट्रो प्रोजेक्ट, जेवर इंटरनेशनल एयरपोर्ट, नाइट सफारी, बोड़ाकी रेलवे हब आदि के बारे में जानकारी दी। किसानों के लंबित मामलों में आबादी, बैक लीज और मुआवजा वितरण के बारे में भी बताया।
•शीघ्र ही प्रदेश सरकार एनसीआर प्लानिंग बोर्ड द्वारा भेजे गए पत्र का जवाब दाखिल कर देगी