Sort by :
Filter by :
- They are unemployed Dudes looking for easy money without doing anything good.By the way, is construction going on in Noida Extension??CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Jai_SinghThese people don't look like farmers. These looks bunch of drunkards who just realized that they have spent all their cash and need it by hook or crook again
Thats the new definition of Farmers in NCR region --CommentQuote0Flag
- well... best way to get your face on leading newspaper in free of cost....just call 7-8 friends... and go to any builder project and start fighting with guard... also call to any local news paper...
wow..your photo on news paper.... save cutting for future generation....and tell story that you were the hero in those days... :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Super Like :-)CommentQuote0Flag
- Realty projects scrapped, Shahberi farmers plans their own township
Farmers in Shahberi have proposed to build a township on their land.
Shahberi was the first village in the proposed realty hub of Noida Extension where a court quashed acquisition. This prompted other villages to seek their land back, giving tensions to thousands of homebuyers.
A group of farmers on Monday submitted to the district magistrate (DM) "a letter of intent and a proposal for development of an integrated township by the village community of Shahberi." The DM has forwarded the letter, which seeks permission and guidance to build the township, to the Greater Noida authority.
Since the Supreme Court in July last year quashed the acquisition of 161.531 hectares, the land has been returned to farmers. Most of the 6,500 buyers who had booked flats have been either relocated or refunded. The village today is a mess with dusty roads and concrete pillars of unfinished apartments greeting visitors.
Farmers say the land is no more viable for agriculture because of depletion of groundwater level and soil damage caused by large-scale construction and digging.
"Villagers have hired a team of researchers from a school of architecture planning to design the integrated township which will have residential, industrial and commercial spaces," said Sajid Hussain, one of the promoters.
"Construction will be carried out as per Greater Noida's master plan and building regulations. It will be an eco-friendly township. Presently we have 80 acres of land which will expand to 100 acres as more members will join us," he said.
"There will be an independent waste water treatment plant and a water conservation system. We will ensure all payments to the authority as per rules and seek necessary clearances from environment, fire and other departments," he said. "As an alternative the proposed township can be developed on public private participation (PPP) model," he said.
A list of 13 plots total measuring 35.136 hectare has been enclosed with the proposal. Farmers who are part of this plan include Sajid Hussain, Zile Singh Rambir Singh, Intesaab Hussain, Farhat Ali, Shakila Begum,Shugan Pal, Davender Singh, Varun and Jagbir Singh. They have also submitted a conceptual note of architect Snehanshu Mukherjee.
Elsewhere in Noida Extn
The Greater Noida authority acquired 3,635 hectares of land for Noida Extension in about a dozen villages. Only 161.531 hectares of land fell in Shahberi village. Here land has been returned to farmers because of an SC order. For the rest of the villages, where about 2 lakh houses are planned and 1 lakh booked, the high court in October last year ordered increased benefits to farmers. Construction has not commenced because the master plan has not yet been approved by the NCR planning board. Now challengingthe high court order, several villages have moved SC.
Realty projects scrapped, Shahberi farmers plans their own township - Hindustan TimesCommentQuote0Flag
- What is this ?
why they r creating so much drama.... unko pata nahi tha jab woh jameen wapas liye the..
inko to kuch permission nahi milni chaiye... bas us farm ko leke farming kare ..CommentQuote0Flag
- I think Court should also look into this, farmers want there land back, for just to have more money, they donot want to farm on this land. They have sell there land many years back and now after seeing so much of apprication of land they also want more money.CommentQuote0Flag
- There is Nothing wrong Technically with a Group villages bringing their own Project on their own Land if land usage allow it to them to build and sell apartmentsCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ashii2There is Nothing wrong Technically with a Group villages bringing their own Project on their own Land if land usage allow it to them to build and sell apartments
In Sahberi judgement the Judge has shown sympathy on poor farmers deprived of their farming land. It was returned back for farming. It is another story that the real intentions of the farmers were different. Difference is that they did not disclose their intention to build apartments to honourable court. It is mockery of Indian judicial system. It happens only in India.
If every farmer were to bring his housing project, the infrastructure situation will become like present day Gurgaon.CommentQuote0Flag
- After all India hai Bhai and all citizens are free to do whatever they want.
It is good that it is their inherited land otherwise i have seen such angutha chap people who took the possession of land illegaly (Khosla ka Ghosla type) and sold to general people. You will find such people in all illegal colonies becoming builders of present days and earning in crores and so called professional and highly educated people like us are feeling pride in earning six figure salary and paying EMI's.CommentQuote0Flag
- 1st of all, they cannot construct such projects like Kissan - My woods and Kissan Myra Villas on this land :D They wud need approvals from Authority / Govt and all what not ...
Even if they put the illegal bricks there, or take certain approvals through jugaads, no one is gonna put their money on stake with these goons !!!
Land is of no good for farming... so they only way I see is that some builder or authority do a fesh purchase from them on better rates and sell it after a complete clearance to NECommentQuote0Flag
- खुलेआम उड़ रहा था हाईकोर्ट के आदेश का मखौल, किसानों ने रोका काम
नोएडा। नोएडा एक्सटेंशन एरिया के तुस्याना व चौगानपुर गांव के बीच चोरी-चोरी बिल्डरों द्वारा किए जा रहे निर्माण को सैकड़ों किसानों ने बंद करा दिया। किसानों का आरोप है कि प्राधिकरण ने अतिरिक्त मुआवजा, वारिसान और 10 फीसदी विकसित प्लाट नहीं दिया है। बावजूद काम जारी है, जबकि हाईकोर्ट ने भी मास्टर प्लान अप्रूवल तक काम पर रोक लगा दिया है, लेकिन बिल्डर आदेशों का मखौल उड़ा रहे हैं।
ग्रेटर नोएडा विकास प्राधिकरण नोएडा एक्सटेंशन में करीब 40 बिल्डरों को जमीन का आवंटन किया गया है। 21 अक्टूबर 2011 को इलाहाबाद हाईकोर्ट ने आदेश जारी कर मास्टर प्लान को अप्रूवल मिलने तक विकास कार्य पर रोक लगा दी। इसके बाद भी एक्सटेंशन सहित अन्य स्थानों पर बिल्डरों द्वारा निर्माण कार्य जारी रखे हुए हैं।
किसानों ने कहा कि 15 दिन पहले डीएम और प्राधिकरण के सीईओ को भी ज्ञापन दिया था। मगर अभी तक कोई कार्रवाई नहीं हुई है। जब तक किसानों की मांग पूरी नहीं होती है, काम नहीं होने देंगे। मंगलवार दोपहर किसान डीएम से मिलेंगे और ज्ञापन देंगे। वहीं सीईओ रमा रमन को ज्ञापन दिया जाएगा।
- Originally Posted by saurabh2011Today my Ajanara Friend of NE was worried a lot with further more delay of few months and no final decision by SC today.... I asked him what you think why NE is taking so huge time and not getting solve soon... he said actually BUYERS of NE is not United as Farmers... he give me very simple and good example...
He said NEFOMA is doing very good work for all 1 Lac Noida Extension Buyers from last more than 1 year but still total LIKES of http://http://www. facebook .com/nefoma is only by ~1000 Members.... ie only 1% buyers of NE LIKES Main Facebook Page of NEFOMA... it shows how buyers of NE are united.... All NE Buyers want solution of NE soon without any efforts.
IRONY IS that here also there are about 2-3 groups ......NEFOMA, NEOMA, NEXFWA who are not only fighting with builders but also fighting amongst themselves......CommentQuote0Flag
- now two month have spent supreme court verdict ,but still no work started yet in noida extensionCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vinay bansalnow two month have spent supreme court verdict ,but still no work started yet in noida extension
Vinay Ji, whc SC verdict are we taking about which suggested to start the work at NE ?
Pls read from page 298 and you will knw what SC has told on 27th April ..CommentQuote0Flag