Sort by :
Filter by :
- It seems u have forgotten
Tarikh pe taritkh from DaminiOriginally Posted by stpdcomonmanIn ki maa ki.......... Frustrating, date after date. Why the hell they dont simply cancel all the acquisition and close the chapter for ever than giving date after date.CommentQuote0Flag
- Dont feel offended Mr. RoyalP. It is only in this forum where we can express our anger and frustration against judiciary. If anybody shows dissent against the court's judgement or uses foul language against the court publicly in real life, he will be held liable for contemt of court.
And there are many members in this forum who have shown dissent and criticised the earlier judgement of HC and SC and used foul language as well.
And judiciary neither consists of one single person nor it is a body of handful of people. There are many people who taken collectively form an important part of judiciary. There are people of dubious charachter and as well as of noble charchter in the judiciary. While their good decisions are appreciated; bad one also draws criticism though at times we do not dare to critise them on authentic public platform.
I felt frustrated and I gave expression to my frustration using the language. But still I censored my words. Atleast, I can vent out my frustration here.
Originally Posted by RoyalPIs any moderator in this forum ! Could you ban this person "stpdcomonman" for ever and start certain proceeding against him. He used very bad language against our judiciary. Such comment will make very bad impression of this good Forum due to such evil.
I would like to say Sorry to all person / Judiciary for this comment by one of our member.
Please control ourself in expressing our feeling here.CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes, it is very suitable for the current situtation but I have already used it in my earlier posts so avoided using it again.
Originally Posted by anjalinarainIt seems u have forgotten
Tarikh pe taritkh from DaminiCommentQuote0Flag
- It appears that Noida Extension is gone now ... it simply has become a shuttlecock between Farmers , Authority, Judiciary and Govt. Each is using this for their own sake.... Judiciary looks to have simply closed their eyes ... it is really ridiculuous that after so many months now they are asking for the explanation of using urgency caluse when that is the ground of all litigations and explanation has been given by Authority.....No one wants to solve this matter.. this is for sure now....CommentQuote0Flag
- Everybody knows that Noida and Greater Noida authorities have used urgency clause blatantly. Land in almsot entire Greater Noida and Noida have been acquired and developed in the same manner only.
Authorities have used urgency clause for administrative convenience only. Instead of inviting objections, preparing report on the objection and submitting it would definately have caused delay in acquiring land and caused administrative inconvenience. Therefore, authories chose easiest available way to acquire the land and have been following it for many years.
If authorities had heard their objections, it would have resulted only in delays and would not have caused any benefit to the farmers. Farmers would have objected only for compensation and collector would simply have rebutted the objection regarding compensation citing several reasons.
Everybody is aware that landowners' actual concern is compensation amount and they are least bothered about the way their land have been acquired. So bone of the contention is compensation amount. So better solve the bone of the contetion i.e. compensation amount.
Delhi High Court in its recent judgement fixed Rs. 25 lakhs per acre as the maximum compensation amount for the land acquired in delhi few years ago but GNA is paying Patwari farmers approximately 1 crore per acre but still it is not enough.
Originally Posted by babhishek14It appears that Noida Extension is gone now ... it simply has become a shuttlecock between Farmers , Authority, Judiciary and Govt. Each is using this for their own sake.... Judiciary looks to have simply closed their eyes ... it is really ridiculuous that after so many months now they are asking for the explanation of using urgency caluse when that is the ground of all litigations and explanation has been given by Authority.....No one wants to solve this matter.. this is for sure now....CommentQuote0Flag
- HC will give verdict for each case village by village. Patwari could be safe as of now since settlement deal with farmers was done on the basis of court order. So you can not say that NE is gone.. we might face delay by 3-5 months + considering that if anyone win the case either authority or farmers, each party will definitely move to SC and then again petition review… so delay is much more possible but Patwari settlement could be milestone achievement for authority.
Intresting to see what could be HC decision on other part of G.Noida cases (XU, Omicron, Zeta sectors).. some of sectors are fully developed (but empty) and few cases pertains to 1995-2003CommentQuote0Flag
- Institutions in our country have very little concern for the common people. Every one is frustrated at that. Anna's agitation just proved that...
Courts grant stays in hours and then take years to give judgment. Tarikh pe tarikh...summer vacations.....etc...
Anna was on fast....Institutions including Govt., Parliament showed no urgency to take proper decisions quickly and end the impasse.
Dozons of people in jail awaiting execution of death sentence. Huge delays in decisions...for years. Just imagine the plight of person. Why do not decide yes or no in few days and proceed accordingly?
It is this frustration and anger of people at institutions not being able to judge the difficulties of common public and act accordingly was the core of Anna"s recent agitation...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by fritolay_psfrom 12th Sep.... Allahabad HC will give verdict on DAILY basis for 600 farmer applications for Noida/Greater Noida /Yamuna Expressway
This is positive news as it gives more time to GNA to negotiate & sign agreements with even more farmers. A delay of a fortnight should not test our patience friends. Let's hope the issue is solved amicably after September 10 for all concerned villages.CommentQuote0Flag
- In principle what has been done by Authority and Govt is wrong and whatsoever we say it is ground truth that all has been done for benefitting the builders and govt officials.....It is simply a thing in very much black and white....
So in principle how can we expect that Court should ask for out of court settlement .... this is simply like robbing someone of his valuables and then
expecting him to do settlement with you because you have already sold the stuff to someone else......Do u really think that it is possible for Authorities to do settlement with each and every viaalge and then this will trigger fresh agitations in other areas also.....
So if we see logically if court favors farmers then that is not correct for practical reasons and if it favors authority and buyers then its not correct in principle and if it asks for out of court settlement then that will delay the things and will trigger fresh agitations and also everyone will not agree to that......
Best would be that Courts think wisely and for the betterment of all parties should fix the compensation themselves and gives timeline to give that ....else things will start going in mess as since the elections are also nearing in UP stat govt will also start favoring farmers as they are huge vote bank for them ...No one in this world will be bothered about people like us.....CommentQuote0Flag
- THIS PROVES that the judiciary system of this country is Corrupt and cant be trusted.
While SUDDEN and IMMEDIATE decisions were made on few villages in Noida...for sole political reasons....the REST are being delayed...WHY!!!
The answer is simple.....The Judges are corrupt and made such Drastic decisions under Congress orders.......
I want to ask the USELESS Courts...that why such steps such as 'Time given to solve out of court'....'notices to authorities to explain, solve' etc etc...were NOT given before....
This is pathetic....and Whether its High court or Supreme Court.....they are tainted.....!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Such a sensitive matter which involved so many farmers and buyers should have been dealt with care but courts...but instead ...the courts very insensitively handles this issue under political pressure....and now its the same old story of indian courts.......Dates...delays.....etc etc etc.....CommentQuote0Flag
- The matter will be dragged on till UP elections next year. What should we do now? Is it sensible to pull out at this stage or wait till elections are over?CommentQuote0Flag
- Did you know that Allahabad HC has rejected farmers plea on land acquisition case on Patwari village in two different cases. One case was in 2009 and second was sep 2010. Again another HC cancel land acquisition in 2011 in another application from different farmer.
One location… four judgments have already been given by same court (2 positive, 1 negative & 1 for settlement)… Our judiciary system is behaving like politicians’s playing instruments.
Why same judgment is not passed by Allahabad HC given in 2009/2010 and why such –ve verdict come in 2011 when UP election is about to start
- Greater Noida land acquisition: Allahabad HC defers hearing till Sept 12
Over 1 lakh homebuyers will have to wait till September 12 for the Allahabad High Court's verdict on Noida Extension land acquisition cases as it postponed the hearing on Monday.
The high court has given 10 days to the Greater Noida authorities to reply. It has also given the petitioner three days after the Greater Noida authorities reply to file their rejoinder.
The Greater Noida Authority has been looking at the option of allotting developed land to farmers. However, due to lack of funds, it might have to shell out Rs 4,000 crore more if the Patwari pact is approved by the high court.
Earlier, the Supreme Court had ordered Greater Noida Authority to return land to the farmers of Shahbheri village.CommentQuote0Flag
- NO NEED TO PANIC !!!
Giving 2 weeks time to file counter affidavits on 491 applications is not unusual. This was expected. This is the procedure.
HC's commitment of day to day hearing from 12th September is a very positive development.
This case will be resolved by the end of next month. Relax!CommentQuote0Flag