Sort by :
Filter by :
- did i not say that best thing this association can do is "do nothing"
now they are just adding insult to the injury - novices
- Guy from Neharpar- Rohit Warren seems to be the most ridiculous person on this forum.Only a person like him can derive pleasure from sufferings of others. Anyways who cares for such people.
Your opinion is correct and there is better way that NEFOMA can do work.
Its not run by retired Govt Officers. Its run buy buyers whom when observed that Govt is not doing much tried to get united and have started raising their voice.Its always better trying to do something rathar than sitting idle.Whatever small and baby steps theye and other buyers are taking quite noteworthy and should be applauded and appreciated for.
Middle Class buers are trying to save their existence.CommentQuote0Flag
- Mr.Babhishek.....I agree Service class people cannot be expected to be pro active in such things..as they have jobs and families.
This is what they can do....
- File AS MANY RTIs regd this issue.....this will only help their cause
- A huge problem for these buyers is EMIs.....Banks charged them a processing fee and their lawyers gave a green signal to these projects....HOW COME ???
This is a case of Fraud..and i can tell you...if you have the right lawyers and approach.....Banks can be held accountable for this FRAUD...and at least courts can direct them to stop asking for EMIs till issue is cleared.
This is a VERY IMPORTANT ANGLE to this case and is being grossly neglected.
Consumer Rights come in this also....
- Ideally your lawyers should also seek compensation for mental and financial agony the buyers are facing due to the FRAUD of authority....but from what i see...NEFOMA is trying to be keep gnoida authority on their side....
I STRONGLY SUGGEST ANY MEMBER OF NEFOMA TO HIGHLIGHT THESE ISSUES TO THEIR CORE TEAM
- Donot spare the Banks...they are the NO.1 Culprits in this issue....DRAG THEM TO COURT....
- File RTIs....Use this time to gather as much info as possibleCommentQuote0Flag
- JOINT PRESS RELEASE - NEFOMA update
We Noida Extension Flat Owners and Members Association (NEFOMA) AND Kisan Sangharsh Smiti, Noida Extension are trying its level best to save the Noida Extension Dream Housing Projects. As we all knows, Buyers are under huge financial crisis and burden as they have paid their hard-earned money to builders. The Court has already directed to stop the development work till the 20...21 Mater Plan is approved from NCRPB. Farmers of the area are also suffering a lot, due to no development work since last 9 months. Farmers are not even paid the increased compensation and 10% developed land, even after HC verdict.
We realize, Kisan and Flat Buyers both are sufferers and both were ignored by all Authorities / Govt. Now its time for joint action plan. We give full support to each other’s demand as per HC verdict.
The farmers of all seven villages has given their consent and joined hands with Flat Buyers to solve Noida Extension Problem.
Our slogan is …. Kisano ko unka haq do …. Flat Buyers ko unka ghar do.
Our Common Demands
* Approve Master Plan 2021 immediately
* Immediate release of 64% increased compensation and 10% developed land
* Start of Development / Construction Work in the area
* SC/ HC petition filed by farmers against land acquisition to be taken back
* Settlement of Abadi Dispute immediately
* No Price escalation for existing flat buyers
* No Interest Charge to Flat Buyers for this disputed period
Very soon we will plan our mutual strategy and try to put pressure on Government to resolve this problem forever.
We also expect the same support and favour from all people.
Thanks and regards,CommentQuote0Flag
- farmers flocked to the courts and got favourable results
nefoma should drag ''at least'' the banks in courts if they want to play diplomatic with gnoida authority.....
in my opinion..gnoida authority should not be spared....for this fraudCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by fritolay_psZohaib.. .this was announced by NEFOMA and they also claimed that NCR planning board meeting was proposed due to Dharna by them
I was told almost 6 days back that NCRPB has decided to have a Meeting regd this issue on 28th June
I knew about this scheduled meeting almost a week back !!!!!!
Something is cookingCommentQuote0Flag
- Zohaib is right . . One has to be tactful and storng will to enjoy his rights. Why leave banks ?CommentQuote0Flag
- WHY LEAVE BANKS !!!!!
In the whole episode....Greater Noida authority and Banks were No.1 Fraud
Farmers DIDNOT Start agitating or filing cases in courts in 2010.....all this started well before launch of projects...
- Greater Noida authority WILLINGLY hid this fact from buyers and allowed sale of DISPUTED Property...
I understand NEFOMA playing diplomatic and not taking PANGA with them
- Banks....Unse kya problem hai ???...they are taking EMIs from you anyways....and they are not some authority or political party of Gnoida that a buyer should be diplomatic with.
They WILLINGLY gave loans on disputed property...they took processing fee from consumers and gave them loans when infact they could have simply REFUSED to give loans like SBI, etc ...and that would have definately cautioned the buyers in a Big way.
They HID this from buyers and thats FRAUD....They were hand and glove with builders
I understand Buyers not taking Builders to task as they dont want to take Panga with the people who eventually have to give them home, etc
BUT BANKS.....WHY LEAVE THEM
THEY ARE SOFT TARGET......SCREW THEIR HAPPINESS...DRAG THEM TO COURT IN A BIG WAY......
Max to Max what will happen....You will continue paying EMI...that you are paying anyways !!!!!
DRAG THEM TO COURT.....IN A HUGE WAY.....THERE IS NO REASON TO BE DIPLOMATOC WITH THEM
If Courts take your cases seriously..then at least EMIs to ruk jayenegee...kucch to tears wipe honge....tum buyers keCommentQuote2Flag
- Universal Truth - Greedy Banks are at the center of all real estate bubbles and will run to the govt to bail them out. End users are the biggest sufferers here, they always have been and they always will be. First you will be screwed by banks for sanctioning loans on disputed property, and then when the loans go sour, you will bail them out with your tax money. End this now.CommentQuote0Flag
- Govt Fails To Restrain Yamuna Land Mafia, 100 Developers Illegally Operating In The AreaCommentQuote0Flag
- Mr. Mohinder Singh ex chairman of Noida authority....was the SOLE AGENT for farmhouses sale to Builders (most of them are ex netas, bureucrats and their associates) along Yamuna on Noida expressway....directly reporting to Anand Kumar..Brother of BMW.CommentQuote0Flag
i have booked a flat in down payment plan.
and i am paying EMIs regularly.
Should i stop my EMIs
or should i write the bank first about stoping EMIs.
- check UP RISING, NOIDA DEVELOPMENT SUMMIT - YouTube
OMG ... Govt seems no mood to solve RE issue in Noida / GN
- PIL challenges appointment of officials
PTI | 09:06 PM,Jun 25,2012
Allahabad, Jun 25 (PTI) A PIL was filed today in the Allahabad High Court alleging that officials accused of facilitating sale of prime land in Noida at throwaway prices have been appointed by the SP government in Uttar Pradesh to the same key posts they held during the party's previous rule. The PIL, filed by a Noida-based organisation Madhav Samaj Nirman Samiti, came up for hearing before a Division Bench comprising Justice Arun Tandon and Justice R S Maurya which adjourned the matter till June 29. It was argued by the petitioner's counsel that vast tracts of land in Noida had been sold to hoteliers at a throwaway price during 2005-07 when SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav was the Chief Minister. This had caused an estimated loss of over Rs 4700 crore to the state exchequer, the counsel submitted. After the SP was voted out of power, an inquiry was ordered into the allotments and the same were cancelled by the BSP government. The officials who had held key posts were placed under suspension and an FIR was lodged against them under various sections of the Indian Penal Code and the Prevention of Corruption Act, the counsel argued. However, the officials were reinstated by the Mayawati government just ahead of the state assembly election this year and the Akhilesh Yadav government which assumed office appointed the officials to the same posts in Noida which they were holding while the allotments were made. The PIL sought an inquiry into the appointment of the officials to the same posts which they had occupied at the time of what the petition said their alleged wrongdoings. PTI NAC RKC
Source:PIL challenges appointment of officials, IBN Live NewsCommentQuote0Flag
28 को दूर होगी नोएडा एक्सटेंशन की टेंशन?
गुलशन राय खत्री
नई दिल्ली।। नोएडा एक्सटेंशन में फ्लैट बुक कराने वाले लगभग डेढ़ लाख लोगों की टेंशन 28 जून को दूर हो सकती है। लंबे इंतजार के बाद एनसीआर प्लानिंग बोर्ड की प्लानिंग कमिटी नोएडा एक्सटेंशन के मास्टर प्लान को मंजूरी देने पर विचार करेगी। अगर कमिटी इस प्लान को मंजूरी देती है तो फिर इसके बाद एनसीआर प्लानिंग बोर्ड को कमिटी के फैसले पर मुहर लगानी होगी। उधर फ्लैट बुक कराकर अपने करोड़ों रुपये फंसा चुके फ्लैट मालिक पहले ही धमकी दे चुके हैं कि अगर 10 जुलाई तक इस मामले में फैसला नहीं लिया गया तो वे दिल्ली और यूपी के बीच आवाजाही जाम कर देंगे।
गौरतलब है कि भूमि विवाद शुरू होने के बाद नोएडा एक्सटेंशन में लगभग साढ़े तीन लाख फ्लैटों का निर्माण अधर में है। इनमें से लगभग डेढ़ लाख फ्लैट पहले ही या तो बुक हो चुके हैं या फिर बिक चुके हैं। एनसीआरपीबी सूत्रों का कहना है कि पिछले साल अक्टूबर में हाईकोर्ट ने यह मामला एनसीआरपीबी को भेजा था और तब से यह मामला लंबित है।
28 जून की बैठक में न सिर्फ यूपी के शहरी विकास मंत्रालय और टाउन एंड प्लानिंग मंत्रालय के प्रमुख सचिव बल्कि दिल्ली, हरियाणा और राजस्थान के सीनियर अधिकारी भी हिस्सा लेंगे। एनसीआरपीबी की सदस्य सचिव की अध्यक्षता में होने वाली इस बैठक में नोएडा एक्सटेंशन के मास्टर प्लान के विभिन्न पहलुओं पर विचार किया जाएगा।