Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by ragh_idealOhh.. I missed the moment
my POV, now it can move any side.
SC stopped more compensation because of they knew the intention of GNA and not allowing them to make their positive points in coming hearing.
they listen the greed of farmers and balancing the case.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ragh_idealOR
they listen the greed of farmers and balancing the case.
BUT finally Its good moment for all of us.
something happening in SC before expected time(a week earlier) which we buyers were not used to in specially NE.CommentQuote0Flag
- Both farmer & govt will fight again in supreme court till matter is resolved
Till then construction cannot start, which was suppose to start after NCRPB approval !
- GNA went to court against increased compensation and. now got judgement in favor.
so its good for GNA or am I missing something?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by gaussmatinThis is supposed to be good news for buyers!!! isnt it?:bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59):
Getting a flat in 3 to 5 years V/S getting a flat in 10 to 15 years which ever you want???CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by del_sanjuWont it help the farmers who hv put the case in supreme court. Yahi toh vo chahte hai. They dont want any muavja. Only their land.
Land me kaya boyege..... LAND.....eske alawa ab kuch nhi ugega.CommentQuote0Flag
- So, the game is reaching towards full excitement now.
Imagine a scenario where SC does the most logical thing - cancel the land acquisitions. NA will have to declare itself bankrupt, All the smaller builders will have to declare bankruptcy too. It will be duty of NA to recover money from farmers, don't know how they gonna do it.
Would also be understandable as to what the strategy of organizations like NEFOMA will be ? As far as i understood, their strategy was mainly focused on - "I want my flat and i want at the old rate only", rather than trying to understand the whole picture and thinking of saving their capital (in worst case) or some fair solution with farmers.
From whatever it looks like now - builders, banks and NA is most likely going to get screwed in everyway. Even farmers might not benefit of the end result.
AY can make new legislation and finally make some money now.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by cookieGNA went to court against increased compensation and. now got judgement in favor.
so its good for GNA or am I missing something?
Sir jo aap miss kr rhe hai wahi sabhi miss kar rhe hai.(CAN BE EITHER CASE OF ABOVE POST)
and this MISSING is only AAR YA PAR.;)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by mahamayaYes the farmers demanded the same thing, they want back their land not to do farming, but to sell at the prevalent market rate and to use that money to return back the compensation they have recieved from the authority in past.And still be left with crores to waste in next 2-3 years.
Aisa nahi hota bhai.
In case land is to retunred back to the farmers, it will also happen:
i)first builder will have to hand over the land to the NA that would happend only when NA has given the money back to the builder. Once land is with NA, it will return it to farmers only when NA has got the compensation back from the farmers.
ii) Land returned would be marked as agricultural land. You cant do construciton there legally so forget hefty price.
iii) Builder and NA would do everything to stop even selling of land illegally and title of the land from agriculture to residential will not be done till the ownership of the land is with farmenrs.CommentQuote0Flag
- Only Builders will be benifitted, as they will book new flats at higher rate & keep on cancelling old ones !CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes a super Deadlock......
The grind continues...CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Everyone,
Its too early to comment on anything. Construction on NE property and compensation payable to farmers are two different issues for SC. This SLP (Special Leave Petition under Article 136 of Indian Constitution) is made by govt. and not by farmers against the Allahabad HC decision to 64% more compensation to farmers.
The construction can stop in only one circumstance i.e if SC issues a STAY order and which is highly unlikely in this case because the review is of the compensation pattern and not the land accusation issue.
- NE suits the lines of tv serial...."Ram he rakheCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Amit DangNE suits the lines of tv serial...."Ram he rakhe
By stay order it clearly shows that Suprime Court will cancel land acquisition of some part of noida extension,where still no civil work start,It's MY VIEWCommentQuote0Flag
- Itni hi dikatte thi toh gnoida ne n ex launch hi kyu kia.
Gnoida me legal dept toh hoga hi. Ab sab watt laga rhe hai.CommentQuote0Flag