Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by ManGuptaBuilders are denying it .......... this I understand.
People are blindly believing it ...... this I don't understand.
None is blindly believing it........... none is so fool.CommentQuote0Flag
- What these poor chap can do. The only thing can do is ki aisa kuch Karen ki builder inhe makhhi ki tarah na nikal sakenCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by powerhondaWhat these poor chap can do. The only thing can do is ki aisa kuch Karen ki builder inhe makhhi ki tarah na nikal saken
I am saying those are lucky whose booking are being cancelled by builders after all they have paid only 10 percent...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by powerhondaSahi kaha sunder bhai in builders ko consumer court me hi khichna chaiye
Koi kuch nai karne wala bhai ... None of the buyers of NE will go to Court kachehri ... cz kisi ko ye tension nai leni ... sab kehne wali baatein hain !!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Bilkul lucky 10% to bacha liye par ghar kharidne ke liye jo extra 10 lakh dene padenge USka kyaCommentQuote0Flag
- MAHAGUN MYWOODS falls in Chipiyana Khurd village
Farmers of Chipiyana Khurd village NE also has gone into court from the starting....
Follow BELOW and search word Chipiyana Khurd
Assertive farmers spook homebuyers in Noida Extension - Times Of India
freelegalconsultancy . blog spot . in/2012/01/full-bench-judgement-on-land.html
Mahagun My Wood › Chipiyana Khurd also files case in Allahabad HC
As per TOI dated 22.07.2011, the farmers of Chipiyana Khurd have
also filed case before Allahabad HC on 21.07.2011, that will also be
heard on 26.07.2011.CommentQuote0Flag
NCRPB ka approval bhi to court ne hi lene ko bola tha na?? Ya apne shauk se janta ne kaam band kar diya tha? court se stay karvane me kya fayda hota congress party ka? NCRPB se approval ko jaroori bana ne se chadhava madam ke darbaar tak gaya hai .. samajh me aaya mere bhai?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Sunder_LalNCRPB ka approval bhi to court ne hi lene ko bola tha na?? Ya apne shauk se janta ne kaam band kar diya tha? court se stay karvane me kya fayda hota congress party ka? NCRPB se approval ko jaroori bana ne se chadhava madam ke darbaar tak gaya hai .. samajh me aaya mere bhai?
As i said there is a difference between requiring NCRPB approval and stay on Project. Was sale in Project ever stayed?
And according to you who must have paid that "chadhava"?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hope all the issues are settled at the earliest and we get our dream home.CommentQuote0Flag
And according to you who must have paid that "chadhava"?
Mere bhai .. stay to NE me bhi lagaya HC ne ..lekin fark ye hain ki stay court ne apne decision me lagaya .. aur punjab high court ne decision aane ke time tak ke liye lagaya hai.
Allahabad HC ne NCRPB ke approval ke aane tak sab kuch stay kar diya .. yaha tak ki road bhi nahi ban sakti.
Rahi baat sale ke stay ki .. that is not important. Muqadma is baat ka hai ki project legal hai ya nahi? is baat ka nahi ki flat ya plot ki sale legal ha ya nahi? Agar project illegal hai aur scrap hua to sale apne aap cancel ho jayegi (like shahberi and patwari) aur agar legal hua to to thik hai ..
Aur chadhava in builders ne diya hai .. aur kaun dega?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hope in Noida Extension
Hope in Noida ExtensionCommentQuote0Flag
- If the date of hearing in in year end. SC sud put a stay on any contrction in NOida extn similar to HC. Kam se kam situation worse na hoke jo condition abhi hai vo toh rahegi.
Kahi builders aur booking kara le, jameen ki aur kudai kr de fir farmer end me bole flat karke do vapis.
Sahi me KANOON ANDHA HOTA HAICommentQuote0Flag
- So confirmed, complete Nextn is under litigation in SC. All builders were just bull shitting in this regard.Originally Posted by ManGuptaSee the newspaper cliping enclosed with this post.
There is mention of about 30 villages including patwari, iteda, HAIBATPUR, roja yakubpur, saini, khairpur, tulsiyana, kheda chauganpur, sirsa, khanpur, khodna etc. etc.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by FieldWorkerSo confirmed, complete Nextn is under litigation in SC. All builders were just bull shitting in this regard.
damn then why the hell does stellar keep increasing prices every couple of months !! :-(CommentQuote0Flag
- It is my POV only and I could be wrong also, but here are my contentions:
1) Irrespective of number of villages who have filed petitions in SC, it is the number of farmers who have filed petitions that matter. Hence, when someone says Patwari land is under litigation, it does not tell the complete picture. Patwari farmers infact are the only ones who have got the benefit of enhanced compensation and if i am correct based on GNOIDA affadift filed in HC, over 1400 farmes out of 1600+ farmers in patwari have already taken complensation (original + enhanced). There is no way under law (present land aquisition) that SC can cancel the land aquistion of Patwari village.
2) There can not be any comparison between Shahberi verdict and the pending cases. In Shahberi (facts are clearly in HC verdict), only about 30% of farmers had taken compensation, hence land stood cancelled. Similar was the case of 3 other villages whose land aquisition was cancelled by HC in their verdict on 21st Oct 2011. Rest all the villages in NOIDA and GNOIDA where land aquistion was upheld, majority of the farmers (70% +) have already taken compensation. Based on HC verdict, it is highly unlikely that SC would take a different view. If SC would have wanted, instead of issuing notice to UP Govt and GNOIDA, they could have easily stayed the HC verdict till next hearing, which they obviously didnt.
3) Post NCRPB approval, there is no reason why builders (i would like to stress here big builders like Gaur, Supertech, Mahagun, etc) would not start construction. They were continuing with construction till 21st Oct 2011 even though banks had stopped funding the investors. But these builders continued the construction. Infact there were a couple of financers who had issues disbursement till the HC Verdict also (Corporation Bank and DHFL are 2 prime expamples). Infact Mahagun has built up their Sample Flat during this stay period post HC verdict and I visited there on Saturday and it was teeming with people.
4) I believe builders would leave no stone unturned to get banks to refinance their projects. They can easily show the banks the litigation numbers in SC and if their land (Khasra to be more specific) is under cloud or not.
5) In HC, it was not only NE area which was decided but also all the new Noida sectors as well. Construction is going on in Noida (137, 7x, etc) post HC verdict, only reason Noida MP 2021 was passed and approved long back. NE construction got stuck because GNOIDA MP was not passed.
6) Since NCRPB has approved the plan now, which means they have accepted NE as a residential area and it being a statutary body, it would highly unlikely SC can overturn their decision.
All above are my POV and yes since I am an interested party (being an investor for end use in NE), I have come to the conclusion that I would look at the positive developments and not go by the hearsay only.CommentQuote3Flag