Sort by :
Filter by :
- 10 minute pahle tak to koi update nahi tha. Maine Aaj tak , Star news , Zee news sare dekhliye. Jab issue start hua tha, to din raaat sare channel NE Tension hi dikha rahe the, aaj pata nahi kun sab ko saanp sungh gaya hai.
Originally Posted by Akash1Any update on today's hearing ???CommentQuote0Flag
- Very strange...no news channel is covering this thing. Is there something fishy out here??CommentQuote0Flag
- Because media have negative midset and they show only that news that creates sensation and panic...CommentQuote0Flag
- It appears to be at least heard today otherwise news would have come by now if hearing had been delayed further....CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ss18510510 minute pahle tak to koi update nahi tha. Maine Aaj tak , Star news , Zee news sare dekhliye. Jab issue start hua tha, to din raaat sare channel NE Tension hi dikha rahe the, aaj pata nahi kun sab ko saanp sungh gaya hai.
Media RUN only behind TRP, few month before NE was NEW & Sensitive Issue and whole India was discussion about it. Now NE is old issue for Media and they think TRP will not be as high as last time because all are aware from this completely. So, Simply NO TRP NO MEDIA.
BEST of LUCK for all NE Friends for good Verdict from HC this time.CommentQuote0Flag
- The Allahabad High Court resumed hearing the farmers' petitions in the Greater Noida land acquisition row on Monday.
The court will hear a total of 491 petitions filed by farmers challenging the acquisition of more than 3,000 hectares land for the development of Greater Noida and Noida Extension.
The farmers have also alleged that the Uttar Pradesh government acquired their land by invoking the "urgency clause", which deprived them of a chance to raise objections to bargain for substantial compensation. The acquired land was later sold to private builders for the construction of housing complexes.
In addition, farmers from Gautam Budh Nagar district have moved the high court over the quashing of the acquisition of 150 hectares of land in Shahberi village. The high court had asked the state government and Noida authority to file their counter-affidavits on the petitions filed by the farmers.
Read more at: Greater Noida land row: Allahabad High Court resumes hearing : Uttar Pradesh: India TodayCommentQuote0Flag
- Frotolay bhai koch to bolo, kya raaz hai chuppi ka kholo...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Veeru DadaFrotolay bhai koch to bolo, kya raaz hai chuppi ka kholo...
One of guy is already in Allahabad HC....waiting for his updates after 5:30PM:)CommentQuote0Flag
- Itna Sannata kyo hai Bhai!!!!!!!!!!!!
This seems to be like "Toofan ke Phele Shanti":)CommentQuote0Flag
- approx 350 petetion...and replied by authority... so will take time and judgement can not be given by judges in same day If they are not supermanCommentQuote0Flag
- aur upper se cong ka aur BSP ka danda...judges pe..Originally Posted by fritolay_psapprox 350 petetion...and replied by authority... so will take time and judgement can not be given by judges in same day If they are not supermanCommentQuote0Flag
- true but kuch to result / status hoga ????
Originally Posted by shil2342aur upper se cong ka aur BSP ka danda...judges pe..CommentQuote0Flag
- Too Relaxed
Seems everyone is too relaxed about this by now and it is heading the 'Tareekh pe Tareekh way'
20k houses on stake just in Patwari - there is no fire / no news / no nothing!!
- Farmers have already said that if the verdict against them they will go to Supreme court :bab (4):
Its the Builders and flat owners/buryers who have their balls squeezed! :bab (5):CommentQuote0Flag
- the results of all the hearings before this were done before afternoon.
if the verdict has still not come....my gut feeling is that there is fruitful dialogue going and some positive news will come.
sabar ka phal meetha hota hai...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by fritolay_psOne of guy is already in Allahabad HC....waiting for his updates after 5:30PM:)
fritolay bhai, 5.30 ke 6.00 ho gaye. kucch to update nikaloCommentQuote0Flag