Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqfMalik khud check kar lo.
you written 4700psft.CommentQuote0Flag
- bheed chaal hai .... jiska jaisa man kar raha hai woh vaise sooch raha hai... there will be sure some kisaan netas who will be involved with GNA/Builders jo time to time is issues ko chingaari dete rehte hain...
time aane pe apna maal leke woh nikal jaayenege aur so called kissan will be fooled the same way as they were from BMW government..;)
wanted from GNA to get back its appeal form SC,while they are already in SC for more compensation.
They have taken MILK only rest are brought up by taken water.CommentQuote0Flag
Ab bus kisi ki buri Nazar na lage Noida Extension ko...
we should do some rituals and Havan in this respect :D:D:D... or we can hang "Nazar Utaaro Yantra" on Gaur Roundabout.. that may help..:D:D:D
Approach NEFOWA, NEFOMA. :DCommentQuote0Flag
Malik for1000 sqf you have to pay 47L + ST + registry= 50 LCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by CA RajeevYeahhh... I bought at 1670... :D
wat size is yours...
guys mera waala in 1665/- :bab (55):CommentQuote0Flag
Gurgaon Guys has many budget and better options in that area like Manesar,Dharuhera,Bhiwadi with no Issue. why will Guys working in Gurgaon travel all the way to Noida extension fighting with heavy traffic??
I m working in Gurgoan RBS travells daily 50Km from Indrapuram owns a flat in Eco - village 2.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by trialsurveyi have many friends working in RBS Gurgaon who have bought in NE too
Me too working in RBS and lots of my friend have purchased with me.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by RahulIndrapuramI m working in Gurgoan RBS travells daily 50Km from Indrapuram owns a flat in Eco - village 2.
Great you are....Hats offCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by powerhondaThis is of course going to a big problem in N.E at time of possion bcos will not be able to registry.builder will make payment of dues in 10 yrs.I am surprised lot professionals have booked flat but nobody did take care of this.why?
As per builders, the whole amount will be paid to authority in 10 yrs or before possession of flats whichever is earlier. so registry on flats can be done. either builder will pay whole amount to authority or will pay late fee to buyers. their wish.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqfMalik for1000 sqf you have to pay 47L + ST + registry= 50 L
i think there is problem in interpretation.leave it
in between ....congr8ts to be Sr.member as me too ....just today.CommentQuote0Flag
in between ....congr8ts to be Sr.member as me too ....just today.
I wish such quick promotion we would have in our company also..CommentQuote0Flag
aameen aameen d:dCommentQuote0Flag
- I want to buy flat in Patel Neotwon, i think booking is still close.
when patel neotown booking will be open ?
Do you have any idea about this?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by asuyal1guys mera waala in 1665/- :bab (55):
Boli laga rahe ho Bhai...?:)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by trialsurveybhaiya luxury ho chahe kuch bhi ho .. noida extension mein 4000 dene ki jagah mein rent pe hee rehna pasand karoonga .. batao 2000 ka maal double rate mein kyun loon
bhai sahab log abhi dwarka ka 10 sal purana 10Lac ka maal 100lac(1crore) mey ley rahe hen. app kya kehtey ho????CommentQuote0Flag