Sort by :
Filter by :
- Rate hike in deseil, and cming days may be cheaper loans due to RBI rate cut, all this factor lead to rate increase in real estate.
Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqfGovernment hiked deseil by 12 %, Be ready to pay 15% more if u will buy after 3-4 monrhs.CommentQuote0Flag
- Builder can give any name, they have full power.CommentQuote0Flag
- Where is location of Gaur Saundaryam ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by melotusVery true sir. Pre approval is different than actual disbursement. But after pre approval you can always ask bank if they are going to finance for project you are looking for before actually paying anything to builder (usually 20%). This way you are saved from any trouble which may occur if you apply for loan after paying certain % to builder.
This is just my suggestion based on my experience. Surely would like to hear more from those who have already taken loan on NE (Greater Noida - West) properties.
Yes...we as end buyers can take maximum precautions only...i got a call from idbi guy yesterday for pre approval...wen i asked if they have started disbursing he gave same rehearsed answer...may be in next fifteen days...not sure what to do next...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by abhitmanoharYes...we as end buyers can take maximum precautions only...i got a call from idbi guy yesterday for pre approval...wen i asked if they have started disbursing he gave same rehearsed answer...may be in next fifteen days...not sure what to do next...
hv u received any letter.CommentQuote0Flag
- stellar jeevan increased its price by Rs 100 from today..CommentQuote0Flag
Nothing....planning to visit guar office next week if i dont get anything by tuesdayCommentQuote0Flag
Yaar stellar toh aane wale 1 saal ki rate list banakar beta hai jo edit nhi ho sakti. Chahe condition n ex ki jo bhi ho.
really n ex me thes builders constrctn badhane ke bajaye rate bada rhe haiCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by abhitmanoharNo...
Nothing....planning to visit guar office next week if i dont get anything by tuesday
Yaar mai BBA ke bare me puchna bool gaya. AAP jaroor puch lena n pls update me alsoCommentQuote0Flag
Correct sir. Rate for CLP is 3200/- if size is less than 1500sq ft and 3100/- if size is greater than 1500sq ft. -100 for flexi in both options.CommentQuote0Flag
- NEFOMA letter to CCICommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by melotusCorrect sir. Rate for CLP is 3200/- if size is less than 1500sq ft and 3100/- if size is greater than 1500sq ft. -100 for flexi in both options.
ye to Ulti baate ho rahi hai... Jitna Bada ...rate small... Jitna chhota..rate big..:DCommentQuote0Flag
- Noida Extension: On track
Noida extension is a part of Greater Noida, in Gautam Budh Nagar district of Uttar Pradesh. In fact, the term Noida Extension is nothing but a marketing gimmick adopted by the developers, so as to grab attention of the buyers.
All sectors under Noida Extension (Sector 1 to 4) are very much a part of the Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA). While the developed sectors of Greater Noida, such as those near Pari Chowk have good infrastructure, they do not rank high on preference due to the distance from Delhi, approximately 35 kms.
As opposed to developed sectors of Greater Noida, sectors covered under Noida extension are preferred due to their proximity to Sectors 121, 62 and 63 of Noida.
These sectors are not only the commercial hub in Noida, they are situated along the proposed metro connectivity link. In addition, these sectors of Noida Extension are well connected to NH-24, Lal Kuan in Ghaziabad, and Anand Vihar.
The arterial roads of Noida Extension will soon be developed and connected into a 130-metre wide road joining the road from Sector 121 in Noida, extending through Noida Extension, and ending up at Pari Chowk. It is for these reasons that the affordable housing segment has seen a lot of demand in the area.
Noida Extension consists of 16 villages. The total land allotted to developers is around 2,200 acres. After 2009, while areas in Delhi-NCR such as Gurgaon, Dwarka and Noida have been offering apartments at an average basic price of Rs 5,000 to Rs 5,500 per sq ft, Noida Extension was attracting buyers with apartments being offered in the price range of Rs 1,600 to Rs 2,100 per sq ft.
The controversy began when the Allahabad High Court in May last year had quashed the acquisition of agricultural land in Shahberi village. Due to the cancellation of land acquisition, several projects coming up in Noida Extension were hit as the construction was stalled. The Allahabad High Court then had directed the Greater Noida Authority to seek approval of its Draft plan from the NCR Planning Board. The board gave the approval only last month. With this new development in the master plan, the developers are also getting more FSI to construct on their land.
Noida Extension and Greater Noida together have roughly 2.5 lakh proposed apartments that are already under construction. Among these, 60 per cent apartments are already sold. Major players in the area are — Gaursons, Amarpali and Supertech.
The pricing of apartments in Noida Extension has witnessed an increase of 40-50 per cent , i.e., bringing it in the range of Rs 3,000 upwards after the issues have been settled. This appreciation has taken place, depending on the location of the project and the builder’s track record of delivering projects. With this increase in rate, although this region will still be cheap, it will no longer be an affordable destination for the deserving middle class. This area is still attractive for both the end users and the investors, however do not expect a steep price rise.
Noida Extension: On trackCommentQuote0Flag
ek pau loge tao rate jada he lagega.. kilo lao discount pao :D
(disclaimer: kindly take it on lighter note)CommentQuote0Flag
Nothing new.......this is correct and it happens.
BSP of 2bhk is more than 3bhk flat.CommentQuote0Flag