Sort by :
Filter by :
- Ab to kaafi kisaan bhi frustrate ho gaye honge es delay se.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by singhpaOMG..........bhagwan bhrosay hai sab......
By using LESS MATERIAL....LESS HEIGHT.:)CommentQuote0Flag
For the first time in nex history- Kissan (jameen se judde hue) of noida extn are happy
They were/are/will be happy.Only show frustration to others.
Kabhi khushi kabhi gam.CommentQuote0Flag
- Amrapali has updated construction status of the projects in N ex.
R they recent or old one :DCommentQuote0Flag
R they recent or old one :D
They are the recent ones. Water marked with date 05-10-2012. But they have played on one thing like for e.g. for AGH they have disabled the old one so no one can compare. that one one was a virtual tour of AGH with tower names. no such sthing in new snaps.
i already reviewed the old ones and only update is some workers hanging on iron rods made for preparing lenters. They are only posing and smiling on us (looked to me coz few of my known ones got letter for further 10% demand) ..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Sunder_LalOr may be he was confused between labor and prospective buyers. Every weekend 800-1000 new buyers visit each project. :D
That figure of 1000 workers may be correct also. But only true for weekends and only for taking snaps so that NE / GNW biulders can update their website for construction update.
The one with most descent clothes and good communication skills get a helmet to show as site supervisor and trap buyers. The ones with dirty clothes get to act as low weage worker who thinks next week i will also come in good clothes and will become site supervisor..
His dream (site supervisor), my dream (my dream home in 2 or baybe 10 years), builder dream (earlier 12 floors then 17 now 22 maybe 40 by 2018)..
aab samag me aaya master ji kyo kate the base mazbbot karo.. aab pata chala ki pata nahi kite floor ki building babani pade isliye kahte the.. biulders taken it seroiusly and implemented we studied only.. (taken from 3 idiots)CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by camanojI had a talk with the site supervisor of Amrapali golf homes about the number of floors for M block and he told that i would consist of 22 floors (it was 14 floors earlier) I think it is due to increase in FAR, but I can't understand how the foundation those were build to take the load of 14 floors can will take the load of 22 floors because foundation and first floor structure were before the start of noida extention dispute.
maybe a joke as per my knowledge M block specially M8 is on disputed land and touching it. This M block will be made in the last.CommentQuote0Flag
- thats really sad..My flat is in M8..now what to do :(CommentQuote0Flag
- SHRADD ki vajah se not much posts on n ex updates. even gnoida nt much activeCommentQuote0Flag
Bhai apni jeb ka sharddh to har mahine ho raha hai. isliye hamare liye koi nayi baat nahi hai. hum to utne hi post karenge. :DCommentQuote0Flag
- NE is similar to the shraddh area till now"......don't worry about that.....let's hope navtatara and depawali come soon in NE.....CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Sunder_LalBhai apni jeb ka sharddh to har mahine ho raha hai. isliye hamare liye koi nayi baat nahi hai. hum to utne hi post karenge. :D
Meanwhile I read people investing in projects like- shree radhe, rudra etc etc. It give me courage that wen people are ready to put money on them, we are better invested in some better projectsCommentQuote0Flag
- i recvd demand letter frm gaur..kisi bank ne disbursmnt start kiya kya???CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by nprana01i recvd demand letter frm gaur..kisi bank ne disbursmnt start kiya kya???
RANAJI, gc 16 ka demand letter? Sab keh rhe hai corp bank, bom ne kia hai but openly disbursemnt pata hi nhi chal rha haiCommentQuote0Flag
nhii.. gc 1 ka demand letter mil.. let me contct corp and bom.. aapka h kya gaur me??CommentQuote0Flag