Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by Amit DangEg. Amrapali Verona heights 3200 of top floor....brokers/people dying to get lower floors!!! What will be resale after 3-5 years?
If so as amrapali is 3rd grade builder....till now few delivered project !!! All phathic
corporate deal mein le lo yaar ... approx 3100 ka 6th floor hai usmein :)
just show ur ID card and take the dealCommentQuote0Flag
just show ur ID card and take the deal
Better to made an FD ,tension free !!!! Compare to inves in amrapali and all chindi chor builders of NE.;)CommentQuote1Flag
- Saste ke chakkar mai kuch log 2-3 flats le kar baithe hai :bab (59):CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by hindustanSaste ke chakkar mai kuch log 2-3 flats le kar baithe hai :bab (59):
Aate dal ka bhav tub pata chaleya ....jub resale start hogi!!! All in air in NE till now.;)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Amit DangAate dal ka bhav tub pata chaleya ....jub resale start hogi!!! All in air in NE till now.;)
2012 - Rs 3200
2015 - Rs 2700
Kuch acha bhi share karo yaar.
A flat being delivered in RNE. Hope same day come for us in gnoida westCommentQuote0Flag
2015 - Rs 2700
Nanga nahare ga kya,nehode ga kya....for investors;)CommentQuote0Flag
- Simple logic is that multiple flats were hold by single investor and when these flats become RTM then only one family live in one flats so how these multiple flats were filled by end user. Jobs were not genrated as number of flats were coming up. So definatly there will be some problem in occupancy rates in these flats.CommentQuote0Flag
- Chalo bhai, nov bhi aha gaya hai. Ab end ho jaye. SC ko kuch bhi decision ayehga woh sab ke liye acha hi hooga.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by hindustanChalo bhai, nov bhi aha gaya hai. Ab end ho jaye. SC ko kuch bhi decision ayehga woh sab ke liye acha hi hooga.
dont be so sure that decision will come in nov .. they may postpone again :)CommentQuote0Flag
Wat? Is there something in nov also in SC?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by del_sanjuWat? Is there something in nov also in SC?
yes sir SC judgement was expected in nov .. lets see kuch hota hai ki nahinCommentQuote0Flag
I think it ws discussed here that its nt the judgement date it is the date for last date for petition.CommentQuote0Flag