Sort by :
Filter by :
- Noida Extn land acquisition verdict today
Noida Extn land acquisition verdict today
New Delhi: The Allahabad High Court is expected to give its verdict on the Noida Extension land row on Friday.
The three-judge bench will decide on 492 'quash-acquisition' petitions filed by 40 villages. The verdict will seal the fate of more than 1 lakh home buyers in Noida.
The Allahabad High Court, on September 30, had reserved its judgement after hearing versions of the government, farmers, builders and buyers for more than two weeks.
The court had set aside forcible acquisitions in Shahberi and Patwari villages saying the government had used land meant for industry use to build a residential complex citing the urgency clause.
Earlier the Supreme Court said that the 2008 compensation figure to Uttar Pradesh farmers of Rs 850 per square metre will be increased by Rs 550 to Rs 1,400 per square metre.
In August the Supreme Court gave nod to the builders to resume the constrution of over 20,000 flats.CommentQuote0Flag
- Breaking news.... 4 vilages land acquisaiton is cancel... in GNCommentQuote0Flag
- Devla, Asdullapur..Shahberi. Patwari.. goneCommentQuote0Flag
- Farmers will get land back in all these villeges....27 project got hitCommentQuote0Flag
- Breaking news... Most of land cases are favor of farmers.. 4 villegers have been given settlment order...wait for detailsCommentQuote0Flag
- 64% componsations increased in few casesCommentQuote0Flag
- Devla. Abdullapur..shahberi..(Patwari not given..)... NDTV..
Abdullapur is in Noida ..rest in G.NonidaCommentQuote0Flag
- Farmers will get 10% developed land in within area.
new componsation will be appro 1400 for all casesCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by fritolay_psDevla, Asdullapur..Shahberi. Patwari.. gone
Only three are in news...Devla, Asdullapur, Shahberi....patwari is not there in....and as per news..noida extn is safe..see star newsCommentQuote0Flag
- What will be the effect of it on Noida Ext.CommentQuote0Flag
- 60 villeges get 60% additional componsation....
Builders have been asked to stop construction on G.Noida (2 villegers)CommentQuote0Flag