17206 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Greater Noida West, Noida Extension: Latest Updates

एनओसी के लिए कंसलटेंट नियुक्त करने की तैय&#236

Sep 28, 2012, 08.00AM IST
    एक संवाददाता ॥ ग्रेटर नोएडा

यमुना एक्सप्रेस-वे अथॉरिटी को मास्टर प्लान-2031 के दिल्ली- एनसीआर प्लानिंग बोर्ड में पास कराने के लिए पर्यावरण मंत्रालय से एनओसी लेनी होगी। इसके लिए अथॉरिटी कंसलटेंट नियुक्त करने की तैयारी में जुट गई है। अथॉरिटी के सीईओ रमा रमण का कहना है कि इसके लिए 15 दिनांे के भीतर कंसलटेंट की नियुक्त कर दी जाएगी। कंसलटेंट एनवायरनमंेट मैनेजमंेट प्लान तैयार करेगा। इसमें वह पर्यावरण पर पड़ने वाले प्रभाव की समीक्षा करेगा। कंसलटेंट से रिपोर्ट मिलने पर अथॉरिटी इसे पर्यावरण मंत्रालय को सब्मिट करेगी। इसके बाद एनसीआर प्लानिंग बोर्ड से एनओसी मिल सकेगी। अथॉरिटी की योजना गे्रनो से लेकर आगरा तक 165 किमी लंबे यमुना एक्सप्रेस-वे के किनारे 9 शहर बसाए जाने की है। अथॉरिटी फिलहाल फर्स्ट फेज का मास्टर प्लान तैयार करा रही है। इसमें ग्रेनो से लेकर जेवर तक का 58 हजार हेक्टेयर एरिया शामिल किया गया है। इसके अलावा दूसरा जेवर से लेकर आगरा तक होगा। इसमें 2.57 लाख हेक्टेयर एरिया और 1199 गांवांे को मास्टर प्लान में शामिल किया जाएंगे। अथॉरिटी अधिकारियों ने बताया कि मास्टर प्लान को यूपी गवर्नमंेट से पास हो जाने के बाद एनसीआर प्लानिंग बोर्ड रीजनल ऑफिस से एनओसी मिल गई थी। फिर इसे अप्रूवल के लिए दिल्ली एनसीआर प्लानिंग बोर्ड के पास भेज दिया गया है। पर्यावरण मंत्रालय से एनओसी न होने के कारण बोर्ड ने मास्टर प्लान को वापस अथॉरिटी भेज दिया है।

एनओसी के लिए कंसलटेंट नियुक्त करने की तैयारी - NOC to appoint a consultant for preparing - Navbharat Times
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by speedster View Post
      These figures are completely wrong , There is not a single village except Patwari where 70 % of villagers have taken compensation ..

If you all want to justify & support most corrupted GNA for all their wrong doing , then it's perfectly your choice ..

Don't forget that authority impose the emergency clause & acquired the land which itself was wrong & that resulted in all this mess ..

Just tried to present the reality , which is not being published in news paper or highlighted in some TV channel ..

GNA authority is the biggest culprit in this whole episode & even now they are not with buyers who are overburdened with EMI & rent together or the farmers , GNA is with builders & from the day 1 they have supported them only ..
      bhai...u can blame GNA...no one will deny that this all mess is their doing, but when u write something, pls do verify facts otherwise it does not make any sense...i have attached the HC order for u...u havent read it and still making absurd comments...sorry for strong words...but cant help it bro

Comment

Originally posted by leo1609 View Post
        bhai...u can blame GNA...no one will deny that this all mess is their doing, but when u write something, pls do verify facts otherwise it does not make any sense...i have attached the HC order for u...u havent read it and still making absurd comments...sorry for strong words...but cant help it bro
        Bro ,

These facts were presented by GNA on the basis of an affidavit which every villagers has submitted along with their compensation file saying that they are ready to accept the hiked compensation & no other intentions to take this case further & well satisfied with the hike in compensation from high court ..

It doesn't mean they all got the compensation ..

I would never write anything that I am not aware of .. Nothing absurd , its the fact which you would have never realized .

Comment

And I always feel that such a forum should be impartial & honest ..

But I am sorry to see so many members supporting the Maha Corrupted GNA , even it is the root cause of everybody's problem ..

You all replied to all my comments to about 70 % farmers have not got compensation , but nobody has seen other points I have written about the authority doing with farmers ..

And people should strongly watch their language while posting .. absurd or whatever it seems , but it was all reality . .

Comment

Bro ,

These facts were presented by GNA on the basis of an affidavit which every villagers has submitted along with their compensation file saying that they are ready to accept the hiked compensation & no other intentions to take this case further & well satisfied with the hike in compensation from high court ..

It doesn't mean they all got the compensation ..

I would never write anything that I am not aware of .. Nothing absurd , its the fact which you would have never realized .
            wrong again...there is noting in the order called "intention to take compensation"....the judgement is not paid news..it shows clearly how many title holders have taken the compensatio..period...u cannot debate that or say it is wrong...it is in black and white...

and the reason for debating with u was not to show support to GNA which we all know is corrupt and as i said earlier this whole mess is their doing...the reason was to show u the complete pitcure...all the 3 parties involved here are responsible, authority, builders and farmers...

Comment

Attaching the HC order for your benefit...pls read on from page 175.

Kya Sir,

Kya post kar dia. padke toh mere dimag ki dhai ho gayi. tabhi courts ka ye haal hai. main point hi lik do sabke liye.

Comment

wrong again...there is noting in the order called "intention to take compensation"....the judgement is not paid news..it shows clearly how many title holders have taken the compensatio..period...u cannot debate that or say it is wrong...it is in black and white...

and the reason for debating with u was not to show support to GNA which we all know is corrupt and as i said earlier this whole mess is their doing...the reason was to show u the complete pitcure...all the 3 parties involved here are responsible, authority, builders and farmers...
                Well I belong to one of the village whose name is also in this list & it says 82 % of compensation is distributed which is completely wrong .. We have even discussed with authority in last meeting held at our village only that not even half of the villagers has got their compensation ..

I know the picture very clearly , all black & white !!

Comment

Well I belong to one of the village whose name is also in this list & it says 82 % of compensation is distributed which is completely wrong .. We have even discussed with authority in last meeting held at our village only that not even half of the villagers has got their compensation ..

I know the picture very clearly , all black & white !!
                  why didnt ur lawyers tell the court that the information provided by GNA is wrong...sorry to say but ur facts do not hold water....

Comment

Well I have gone through the attached judgement copy :

-- If we see first page which says order delivered on 21-Oct-2011 , this was the date when High Court has ordered the 64 % hike in compensation & 10 % land to farmers

-- If we see page 175 - 'Period during which compensation received' column , not s single date after 21-Oct-11 where farmers has received compensation

Dude this order was about authority telling old compensation given to farmers ..

Nowhere in this order , it says about hiked compensation (64%) given to farmers ..

Go through it once again , as I have earlier said only 80 % villagers in Patwari has got hiked compensation (64 %) , otherwise 70 % are still waiting for their share of hiked 64 % compensation ..

Black & white ..

Comment

why didnt ur lawyers tell the court that the information provided by GNA is wrong...sorry to say but ur facts do not hold water....
                      I am sorry you took it too personal .. Relax & I will convey your message to our lawyer ..

Comment

Tags: NULL
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X