Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by NKKUMAR1MAAL nahi KaMAAL
getting better by day
Sorry thodi jyada chad gayi hai lagta hai its MallCommentQuote0Flag
- Bahut badhiya trial bhai...maza agaya...lajawaab....CommentQuote1Flag
- difference between the allotment letter(with 100 rs estamp) and BBA???
are these the same thing??
is allotment letter the only thing provided by the builder or any other document will also be provided....CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by trialsurveylatest pic
Light bhi lag gayi naam par :D
Sharmaji ki jai ho!!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by don karnageLight bhi lag gayi naam par :D
Sharmaji ki jai ho!!!
hahaha bhai lagta hai sharma ji iss Mall ko NE ke project site ke labourers ke liye jald hee open kar denge !! ;)
baaki abhi toh still 2-3 yrs to go before anyone starts living in NECommentQuote0Flag
- Bhai 2015 first quarter tak, jabtak log plan nahi karlete NE mein shift karne ka..tabtak ye mall LightHouse ka kaam karega...thts y they hv put on the lights on their name-board...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by FieldWorkerThe is another long standing query related to payment plan to GNDIA, it has suddenly become 15 years actually it is 10 years from the date of allotment, read Section G5 of the scheme http://schemes.greaternoidaauthority.in/brsscheme/brsbroc.pdf reproduced below
"There shall be moratorium of 24 months from the date of allotment and only the interest 12% per annum compounded half yearly , accrued during the moratorium period, shall be payable in half yearly instalments. After expiry of moratorium period, the balance 90% premium of the plot along with interest will be paid in 16 half yearly installments alongwith interest."
I confirmed, you can prove me otherwise "HDFC Ltd is only funding projects for which at least 30% payment is done".
Here is an my post a month back, even if add interest make it twice it will be Rs 200 psft, an issue certainly, but not a deal breaker.
Here the buyer needs to be cautious, buy in projects only in which loan disbursement is being done(they are in good number), this will ensure that the payment to authority are on time, as banks stop the disbursement the moment a payment to authority is missed. Else try subvention schemes.
If someone is buying in pre-launch or non-bank disbursable project, it's the additional risk he is taking, he should be aware of that.
One more thing, the same payment plan applies to Noida also, with complete payment the flat registries are being done for Gaur project in Sector 119 Gaur Grandeur.
Its is a builder specific issue, choose your builder wisely to minimize risks.
I have query regarding LEASE RENT.
As per section M of the document uploaded by you,
In addition to the premium of plot, the Lease Rent have to be paid by builder to GNIDA @1% annually or One Time Payment equal to 11 Years Total to GNIDA.
Builders are charging Lease Rent @85psft (some club it with BSP).
My understanding is that from buyers side its a one time payment @85psft to the builder, though it is not mentioned if its a One Time Payment (From Flat Buyers Side) or it will have to be paid annually.
And suppose flat buyers are paying One time @85 psft but builder is paying to GNIDA @1% annually only. Is there a way to find out the Builder's Mode of Payment to authority ?
BECAUSE here again,....................., as you have advised, ............, "choose your builder wisely to minimize risks", ..........................., this Lease Rent thing may be additional Risk.
Although good builders like Stellar/Gaursons/Mahagun may be clean,.................,
BUT,.............the Small time / first time builders may take Lease Rent @85 psft,
but in future (i.e, at the time after receiving 100% (or Near to 100%) payment to buyers)
......... they simply default on payments to GNIDA on both Land Premium as well as Lease Rent.
My Q to U is -
"Is there a way to find out the Builder's Mode of Payment of Lease rent to authority ?"
"M. LEASE RENT
In addition to the premium of plot, the Lessee shall have to pay yearly lease
rent in the manner given below:
(i) The lease rent will be 1% of the plot premium for the first 10 years of lease
(ii) The lease rent may be enhanced by 50% after every 10 years i.e. 1.5 times
of the prevailing lease rent.
(iii) The lease rent shall be payable in advance every year. First such payment
shall fall due on the date of execution of lease deed and thereafter, every
year, on or before the last date of previous financial year.
(iv) Delay in payment of the advance lease rent will be subject to interest @15%
per annum compounded half yearly on the defaulted amount for the defaulted
(v) The allottee/ lessee has the option to pay lease rent equivalent to 11 years, of
the rate of lease rent prevailing at that time , as “One Time Lease Rent”
unless the GNIDA decides to withdraw this facility. On payment of One Time
Lease Rent, no further annual lease rent would be required to be paid for the
balance lease period. This option may be exercised at any time during the lease period, provided the allottee has paid the earlier lease rent due and
lease rent already paid will not be considered in One Time Lease Rent option."CommentQuote0Flag
- my one query for lease rent taken by the builder from buyer....at the time of booking they simply put a charge Rs.x /sqft from the buyer as the LR ...but later on they donnot mention it anywhere..they clubbed it with bsp..a small part of LR is shown as other charge..... y so ?? y the builder is not mentioning LR amount( charge)??
is the builder trying too fool buyer or it is a common practice...CommentQuote0Flag
- Noida Extension ki latest pics
1st pic is the Entry to Noida Extension
2nd pic is of the Hindon bridge
3rd pic is sewer pipes been installed near GC2CommentQuote3Flag
- VVIP homes work has started. Saw total of 3 JCBsCommentQuote2Flag
- Sanju bhai, yeh raha aapka 16th AvenueCommentQuote4Flag
- 1st Pic: IGL pump near SJ
2nd Pic: SJ in process
3rd Pic: SJ again
4th Pic: Arihant in process
5th: Arihant againCommentQuote5Flag
- Leisure Valley by Sharmaji. Work going on at fast pace.
This is probably the only villa project in NExCommentQuote1Flag
- Good job donCommentQuote0Flag
- Street lights: 18months before the first RTM
2nd pic: Super tech Eco villageCommentQuote6Flag