Last updated: June 12 2017
597 | Posts
140831 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 50 Lac Budget RTM Flat in Greater Noida IP Noida

Hello Everyone

I just discovered this wonderful forum and this is my first post.

I am looking for “Ready to Move” 3-BHK apartment in Noida/Greater Noida/Indirapuram, my max Budget is 45 Lacs + 5 Lacs = Total 50 (Max).

I live in Delhi and my office is in Noida Sector-64 (70 KM daily commuting) and currently paying 25,000 rental/month.

That’s why I wanted to buy ready to move apartment, to save rent and pay EMI instead.

I visited following locations for apartments in Noida/Ghaziabad:

Raj Nagar Extension: Strictly no, I studied there in Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology (NH-58), so I know this location very well, It will take minimum 5+ Years to develop and Locals are not very friendly, Power Supply, Water and Safety (most important), problems are there and water is salty.

Crossing Republik: Location is good and NH-24 (6-lane) expansion will make this more attractive. But School, College and Hospitals are missing as of now. so it will take another 3-4 years to develop. Air is also polluted in nearby areas due to some factories.

Indirapuram: Good Societies are out of my budget (Assotech, Ashiana)

Noida: Under 50 Lac no decent option in “Ready to Move”, Most of the projects are Under-Construction.

Greater Noida - Last week I visited Greater Noida after 7 years and it was looking better. I drove randomly around 100 KM’s in different-different sectors and found most of the sectors are still empty. But overall I felt positive in comparison to Indirapuram/Crossing-Republik/Raj Nagar Extension.

What I really like in Greater Noida:
    1. Spacious Apartments
    2. Many options in my budget range
    3. Good Infrastructure, School, Colleges and Hospitals
    4. Amazing Roads

Things which I didn’t like:
    1. Most of the apartments are empty
    2. No public convenience, Use your own
    3. Market, Shops and Commercial areas are near to Pari-Chowk
    4. Safety concerns
    5. Distance from Sector-64 Noida (around 80km)

But overall I am leaning towards Greater Noida.

Senior members please add your valuable comments and guide me.

Thanks
    Last edited August 7 2011, 02:32 PM. Reason: Formatting

Re : 40 50 Lac Budget RTM Flat in Greater Noida IP Noida

GNOIDA is a GOOD Option

Some of the ready to move in socities

Socities

ATS PARADISO
    ELDECO GREEN MEDOWS
    PURVANCHAL HEIGHTS
    PARSAVNATH PANORMA
    AMRAPALI GRAND
    ASSOTECH SPRINGFEILDS
    AWHO SOCIETIES
    Senior Citizen society
    Aanand Aashraya
    Jal Vayu Vihar

Comment

Gaur etc in almost ready to move-in in (Noida) sector 119 could also be one of the choices. Their possession should be in few months. Already few families are residing in phase for which possession is already given as per my knowledge.

Comment

50 lakh or adha crore is a lot of money, at-least to me.

I am not sure how strong your financial backbone is, whether you can afford to buy a second home in case this one does not work for you in long term or not.

For most of the people of olden age (earlier generation), they purchase probably only one HOME.

From that perspective, my advise will be look at least 5 years down the lane. Don't buy a home based on what is there NOW .... think for longer term.

Where is your wife working?
        Where are schools for your kids, now and few years down the lane?
        Where is your business or job prospects (not just current job, future job options are)?
        How big or small your family will be after 5 years / 10 years?
        Where your close relatives stays and what kind of transport they generally use?
        Do you travel via ISBT/Rail/Airport frequently?
        Do you need to travel to Delhi frequently?

Location is decided by you and your family only ... some one may love Greater Noida and someone will hate it ... same goes for any other places.... people loves Nehar Par also!!

However, due to location, never settle for a smaller house that fits your immediate need... tomorrow, when your family and kids are settled in one place, it is not so easy to relocate at the same time squeeze in a 2BHK.

If you are in doubt, rent a house in that area and experience it first hand... although not 100% fool proof as you lack the commitment for the area but still much more realistic than hear say from a people who last visited the area 10 years back. There are many online experts, who never visited the area will still say negative about the area.

We always learn to adjust to a location and the constraints ... A Chadni Chowk guy never dies in a remote village in US. ... he whines about it but his life not really that miserable.

Safety, electricity issues are everywhere.

Comment

Thanks Bhai for your suggestion, please check my answers in Bold:

Originally posted by g.harondabhai View Post
          50 lakh or adha crore is a lot of money, at-least to me.

I am not sure how strong your financial backbone is, whether you can afford to buy a second home in case this one does not work for you in long term or not.

Yes, I can buy 2nd Home after 4-5 years.

For most of the people of olden age (earlier generation), they purchase probably only one HOME.

Yes, I agree

From that perspective, my advise will be look at least 5 years down the lane. Don't buy a home based on what is there NOW .... think for longer term.

Where is your wife working?
          I'm Single...

Where are schools for your kids, now and few years down the lane?
          Greater Noida is good option

Where is your business or job prospects (not just current job, future job options are)?
          I am self-employed, So not worried about location

How big or small your family will be after 5 years / 10 years?
          5-6 including my parents

Where your close relatives stays and what kind of transport they generally use?
          Most of them use Cars.

Do you travel via ISBT/Rail/Airport frequently?
          No

Do you need to travel to Delhi frequently?
          No

Location is decided by you and your family only ... some one may love Greater Noida and someone will hate it ... same goes for any other places.... people loves Nehar Par also!!

I agree, and my parents says you are free to choose any location...

However, due to location, never settle for a smaller house that fits your immediate need... tomorrow, when your family and kids are settled in one place, it is not so easy to relocate at the same time squeeze in a 2BHK.

Yes, That's why I am looking for 3-BHK

If you are in doubt, rent a house in that area and experience it first hand... although not 100% fool proof as you lack the commitment for the area but still much more realistic than hear say from a people who last visited the area 10 years back. There are many online experts, who never visited the area will still say negative about the area.

Excellent Suggestion, but not possible/feasible as of now.

We always learn to adjust to a location and the constraints ... A Chadni Chowk guy never dies in a remote village in US. ... he whines about it but his life not really that miserable.

Safety, electricity issues are everywhere.
          I agree
          Bhai check my answers and please comment, In Greater Noida there are many options in "Ready to Move" apartments, I can even buy 4-BHK there in 50 Lac Budget.

Comment

For ready to move in IP is better in this budget even though there are negatives like over populated and congested and traffic jams blah blah blah....
            reasons:
            1. you yourself denied locations like CR, RNE etc.
            2. Noida is expensive and for 3 BHK in 50 lacs its quite tough to get something in ready to move in.
            3. Vaishali is not preferred location even though there is metro as compared to IP.

Preference of IP
            1. Proximity to Noida across the road. Developed sectors like 62,63,50 etc are nearby.
            2. Access to malls like shipra, jaipuria,aditya etc. in the vicinity
            3. Hospitals like pushpanjali, shanti gopal within IP. Fortis across the road
            4. Schools like DPS, Presidium etc within IP
            5. Big parks (swarn jayanti etc.) and lung space if not available in the society.
            6. Though populated but everything available in the vicinity from small shops to dhabas, restaurants etc in everyone's budget.

Ashiana/assotech/Orange county are quite expensive. go for mid size builder's options available and you can get 3BHK in 50-55 all inclusive.

Comment

Nerdbook already suggested all good options in GN.

I believe he skipped the best option in GN, that is NRI City due to budget. 50L may be a bit too tight for a 3BHK in NRI City. ... JayPee Sun/Moon etc might be beyond too.

At the moment, Pari Chowk area is the best in GN ... and I believe it will always be the top choice in GN. So, preferably look for something which is near to Pari Chowk and NRI City is just bang on there.

Visit Alpha area and speak to few agents there to get a feel of the market.

We had one excellent member named Zohaib. Please search his many posts on Greater Noida / Pari Chowk, both in Noida and Greater Noida sections.... His post made me relook at GN and I loved it.

It does not matter to you that I or Zohaib likes GN area ... it must come from you ... you never know, I or Zohaib might be a broker !!!

Best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by diwesh
                AS I AM IN URGENT NEED OF MONEY SO SELLING THIS PROPERTY AT LOWEST PRICE 42LAKHS FOR 1750SQFT WHERE AS MARKET PRICE IS 48LAK

i am sure at 42laks this is the cheapest n best deal in entire ncr region same price includes reserved parking prices (which otherwise cost 1lak extra,but I AM giving free)

IF INTRESTED PLZ CONTACT ME
                3BHK +STUDY ROOM+STORE ROOM +3BALCONY +3BATHROOM 1750SQFT +parking +LIFT
                IN SECTOR Pi GREATER NOIDA NEAR PARI CHOWK 5MIN DRIVE

SOCIETY DEVELOPED SINCE 3YRS AGO
                24HR POWER ELECTRICITY
                PARKS
                SECURITY GAURDS
                MAX 7THFLOOR ONLY SO LESS NO. PEOPLE LESS CROWDED SOCIETY
                HUGE OPEN AREA
                DEVELOPED SOCIETY
                LOW MAINTANENCE
                LAUNDRY SERVICE
                CABLE TV
                INTERNET
                RENT OPTIONS ALSO POSIBLE

THIS IS VALUE FOR MONEY DEAL
                Please PM me your m.obile number , thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by AverageJoe View Post
                  Hello Everyone

I just discovered this wonderful forum and this is my first post.

I am looking for “Ready to Move” 3-BHK apartment in Noida/Greater Noida/Indirapuram, my max Budget is 45 Lacs + 5 Lacs = Total 50 (Max).

I live in Delhi and my office is in Noida Sector-64 (70 KM daily commuting) and currently paying 25,000 rental/month.

That’s why I wanted to buy ready to move apartment, to save rent and pay EMI instead.

I visited following locations for apartments in Noida/Ghaziabad:

Raj Nagar Extension: Strictly no, I studied there in Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology (NH-58), so I know this location very well, It will take minimum 5+ Years to develop and Locals are not very friendly, Power Supply, Water and Safety (most important), problems are there and water is salty.

Crossing Republik: Location is good and NH-24 (6-lane) expansion will make this more attractive. But School, College and Hospitals are missing as of now. so it will take another 3-4 years to develop. Air is also polluted in nearby areas due to some factories.

Indirapuram: Good Societies are out of my budget (Assotech, Ashiana)

Noida: Under 50 Lac no decent option in “Ready to Move”, Most of the projects are Under-Construction.

Greater Noida - Last week I visited Greater Noida after 7 years and it was looking better. I drove randomly around 100 KM’s in different-different sectors and found most of the sectors are still empty. But overall I felt positive in comparison to Indirapuram/Crossing-Republik/Raj Nagar Extension.

What I really like in Greater Noida:
                  1. Spacious Apartments
                  2. Many options in my budget range
                  3. Good Infrastructure, School, Colleges and Hospitals
                  4. Amazing Roads

Things which I didn’t like:
                  1. Most of the apartments are empty
                  2. No public convenience, Use your own
                  3. Market, Shops and Commercial areas are near to Pari-Chowk
                  4. Safety concerns
                  5. Distance from Sector-64 Noida (around 80km)

But overall I am leaning towards Greater Noida.

Senior members please add your valuable comments and guide me.

Thanks

Looks like you are some agent for GNoida area, because see the title of the post and the content, You need a ready to move in flat and are praising Gnoida where it would take 3 years minimum for any project to complete. So this thread is complete nonsense according to me as the creator himself doesnot know what he actually wants.

Comment

Authority ko Greater noida city se koi matlab nahin ab...they want to make new sub cities...like noida extension and yamuna expressway...Gnoida main 20% development bhi nahin hui...chahe residential ho, commercial ya offices..sab khaali hain...industries bhi yahaan interested nahin

Agar authority jaag gayee to city acchi jayege..warna wahaan kucch nhain hoga...bekaar hogi

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X