Hello Everyone

I just discovered this wonderful forum and this is my first post.

I am looking for “Ready to Move” 3-BHK apartment in Noida/Greater Noida/Indirapuram, my max Budget is 45 Lacs + 5 Lacs = Total 50 (Max).

I live in Delhi and my office is in Noida Sector-64 (70 KM daily commuting) and currently paying 25,000 rental/month.

That’s why I wanted to buy ready to move apartment, to save rent and pay EMI instead.

I visited following locations for apartments in Noida/Ghaziabad:

Raj Nagar Extension: Strictly no, I studied there in Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology (NH-58), so I know this location very well, It will take minimum 5+ Years to develop and Locals are not very friendly, Power Supply, Water and Safety (most important), problems are there and water is salty.

Crossing Republik: Location is good and NH-24 (6-lane) expansion will make this more attractive. But School, College and Hospitals are missing as of now. so it will take another 3-4 years to develop. Air is also polluted in nearby areas due to some factories.

Indirapuram: Good Societies are out of my budget :( (Assotech, Ashiana)

Noida: Under 50 Lac no decent option in “Ready to Move”, Most of the projects are Under-Construction.

Greater Noida - Last week I visited Greater Noida after 7 years and it was looking better. I drove randomly around 100 KM’s in different-different sectors and found most of the sectors are still empty. But overall I felt positive in comparison to Indirapuram/Crossing-Republik/Raj Nagar Extension.

What I really like in Greater Noida:
1. Spacious Apartments
2. Many options in my budget range
3. Good Infrastructure, School, Colleges and Hospitals
4. Amazing Roads

Things which I didn’t like:
1. Most of the apartments are empty
2. No public convenience, Use your own
3. Market, Shops and Commercial areas are near to Pari-Chowk
4. Safety concerns
5. Distance from Sector-64 Noida (around 80km)

But overall I am leaning towards Greater Noida.

Senior members please add your valuable comments and guide me.

Thanks
Read more
579 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • also like , Purvanchal Heights :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Munish

I will try but with my limited budget (45 to 50) It seems difficult for 3-BHK near pari-chowk.

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    all the best and just remember one thing, be close to pari chowk (within 2kms).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    also like , Purvanchal Heights :)

Hi Saurabh

Purvanchal heights is located at one of the worst location, away from Main-Road and isolated.

And same for Plumeria Garden Estate, just opposite to Unitech Horizon but location is really bad as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AverageJoe
    I will visit Chi-Phi Sector on this Sunday to check ATS, Stellar Icon and other apartments.

This year I want to celebrate Diwali in my own home, so I will finalize this before October.

One I forgot to mention on that side is Vrinda City.... have a look there also.

Hausla rakho, you will get something in your budget with in 2 kms from Pari chowk. You are on the right path and you will get it.

Oye online khariddaro, dekho aur sikho, adha crore ka g.har aise kharida jata hain... you need to make many rounds of the areas physically ... not online.

Thanks Joe Bro, you are absolutely on the right track ... we will have Diwali together in our neighborhood.:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
    Hi Munish

I will try but with my limited budget (45 to 50) It seems difficult for 3-BHK near pari-chowk.

common 50L is a good enough budget for 3Bhk in Gnida. Whats the price in NRI city?

gbhai is correct online buying 50L calls for this:bab (58):

jokes apart, i honestly believe that in your budget u will get close to what u want near pari chok. ATS paradiso is another option.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    common 50L is a good enough budget for 3Bhk in Gnida. Whats the price in NRI city?

gbhai is correct online buying 50L calls for this:bab (58):

jokes apart, i honestly believe that in your budget u will get close to what u want near pari chok. ATS paradiso is another option.

NRI City was around 60+ for a 17-1800 sqft in last Dec. This 60+ is quoted value without any negotiation... so a serious buyer can definitely get at 55+

I saw similar one in Eldeco Golf view at around 40+ ..

The bottomline is, there are not many transactions and many of the sellers are not serious ... so the price quoted are not realistic guide ... attitude is, jab bhakra ayenge tab katenge ... nehin aya to koi baat nehin, kal dekhenge.

So Joebhai, have patient and you will get in 40+ that too near to Pari Chowk.

There is no harm in looking and talking to following searches
    Search for Properties, Real Estates, Residential, Commercial Property India
    99Acres.com - Residential Real Estate Property - Residential Apartments India - Independent House Flats Villa Residential Land - Buy Book - Residential Listings India
    CommentQuote
  • Check your PM, and dont be impatient, I need time to research and know more about Greater Noida before I take a decision.

Originally Posted by diwesh
    AverageJoe

waiting for your reply
    if you want to visit n check out my flat , then let me know i hav already mesaged u with my number ,
    my offer is still open 42laks for 1750sqft 3bhk flat in sector pi greater noida near pari chowk
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday (14th August) I visited Greater Noida once again, this time CHI-Phi Sector, Formula F1 race course, GN University and Crossing- Republik.

This is my 3rd visit to Greater Noida in past 1 month. The more I visit the more I like it. :)

After visiting Crossing- Republik I felt Sad: Some Reasons
    1. No space to breathe
    2. Construction quality is bad or below-average.
    3. Highly Congested design (Go and look yourself)
    4. Connectivity to NH-24, Narrow/Pathetic Road (i know construction is going on but still...)

I am uploading some photos of ATS Paradasio, Stellar Icon, Unitech Heights and F1 track location.
    CommentQuote
    Yesterday (14th August) I visited Greater Noida once again, this time CHI-Phi Sector, Formula F1 race course, GN University and Crossing- Republik.

This is my 3rd visit to Greater Noida in past 1 month. The more I visit the more I like it. :)

After visiting Crossing- Republik I felt Sad: Some Reasons
    1. No space to breathe
    2. Construction quality is bad or below-average.
    3. Highly Congested design (Go and look yourself)
    4. Connectivity to NH-24, Narrow/Pathetic Road (i know construction is going on but still...)

I am uploading some photos of ATS Paradasio, Stellar Icon, Unitech Heights and F1 track location.

Bhaisaab, ek request ...

Please resize your pictures to fit into normal screen :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • ATS Paradasio in Greater Noida

Hello Bhai, I tried but dont know how to resize it on forum, I can post lower resolution images but quality is very bad.

ATS Paradasio

More ATS Paradasio

ATS Paradasio Apartments

CommentQuote
  • Stellar Icon & Unitech Heights

Stellar icon & Unitech Heights Side by Side

CommentQuote
  • Unitech Heights in Greater Noida

Unitech Heights

CommentQuote
  • Vrinda City Greater Noida

Vrinda City

CommentQuote
  • F1 Race Course on Yamuna Expresway & NIIT Campus

F1 Circuit

F1 Circuit Board

Outside view of F1 Location on Yamuna Expressway

NIIT Campus on Yamuna Expressway

CommentQuote
  • great work bro.. baithe baithe GN dikha rahe ho..btw your search again push me to look into GN area..kida jaga diya tumne..:D
    CommentQuote