Hi Everyone,

Can anyone suggest how is this project with respect to a small investment option in Greater Noida area.

Regards
Daksh
Read more
512 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This project is inthe same sector where the BHS-12/BHS13 schemes of GNIDA in ETA have houses.

I have seen the location and at one corner(starting from the 130 mtrs road, front side) of the sector the ANSAL has their land bank...they launched a project named Celebrity Greens in the past on the same location...Not sure if that project got shelved or its another project in the same location...adjacent to existing project..
    my sense says its a new project at same location eclipsing the old project...

The 2 BHK authority flats(appox 930 sqft) were allocated in the range of 20-21 lakhs..around a year back..they must be available in the range of 22-24 lakhs..

The ETA-2 sector is diagnolly opposite to Knowledge Park IV...where currently WIPRO is situated

regards
    -RD
    CommentQuote
  • I can suggest a better option (in my opinion) in Greater Noida...

This Project Eldeco Mystic Greens , may be slightly costlier than the Ansal's Project , but may be far better than the Ansals one ---- , this is a low rise project , good builder , early completion.....
    CommentQuote
  • I agree. Eldeco Mystic Greens is anyday better than Ansals project. Eldeco is a better builder and offering low rise project Mystic Green.
    CommentQuote
  • haan yaar having missed out the low rates in noida in 2009 .. i think this one is the only available option at low rates
    CommentQuote
  • looking for 3bhk in eta2 in sushant serene.

Hi
    I am looking for 3bhk in ansal sushant serene eta2. what is the prospect of the investment. what is the quality of ansal homes and building material they use.

Is the area developed or going to develop decently in 3 years time frame.
    What willbe the prospect of greater noida after opening of ymuna expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • am getting deal 1800 less 2% for 2bhk for higher floors. Any better deal in market?
    what is expected rate after 6mths? Is this good investment?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AMITSYKb
    am getting deal 1800 less 2% for 2bhk for higher floors. Any better deal in market?

Is it the price in CLP ?
    Seems to be competitive price.

What is the price of lower floors and what arethe other charges,what total it makes.....

Abt the appreciation, a lot may depend on the outcome of elections.
    If at all the GN is proposed to be the cApital of new state after division....
    Certainly ths would jack up the prices....
    CommentQuote
  • thanks, around 200 additional PLC for say 2nd floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Any view from seniors on this project?
    CommentQuote
    am getting deal 1800 less 2% for 2bhk for higher floors. Any better deal in market?

:bab (3):after 1year u will get same rate in this project
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your response, any specific reason?
    CommentQuote

Hello,

I am also planning to invest in this project. Did you invested here?

What is current price now?
    CommentQuote
  • not yet, got to know bsp inc by 50 rs.
    CommentQuote
  • Any further update on this project......
    CommentQuote
  • I booked 3 BHK in this project.... dikhne mein accha hai... baki ab upar waale ke haath mein hai.... :)
    CommentQuote