The stories so far, in my search for a flat in Noida area for self-use. Target size – 3+1BHK. So landed in Noida extension (needless to say this is the only area where I can afford one).
However one thing stands out during my search - people of my profession ( engineers) are probability the easiest target of glossy brochure and salesman talks. Just imagine guy holding Engineering degrees made fools by eighth fail sales guys on regular basis.
Therefore I decided I will just ignore all sales talk as if I am deaf. I will concentrate only on hard facts and data. Which I want to share with all guys in IREF now.
Read more
Reply
754 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • worker bhai i forgot to mention .. i noticed in my last visit to NE that the sewer pipes which have been lying on the road sides of techzone IV since quite a while are finally being installed underground !!

    i mean pipes similar to this pic ..

    CommentQuote

  • The work on underground sewer pipe is already done in Sector 1 along with ground leveling; good to hear it has progressed to Tech Zone IV, most probably after sewer pipe laying, the service roads to 60m roads will be asphalted.

    Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    worker bhai i forgot to mention .. i noticed in my last visit to NE that the sewer pipes which have been lying on the road sides of techzone IV since quite a while are finally being installed underground !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    worker bhai i forgot to mention .. i noticed in my last visit to NE that the sewer pipes which have been lying on the road sides of techzone IV since quite a while are finally being installed underground !!

    i mean pipes similar to this pic ..


    look at the quality already broken at corners :P

    rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    look at the quality already broken at corners
    rohit


    , what a spirit warren-ji.

    trialsurvey-bhai, said "like", these are not actual photos from NExtn.

    Nevertheless, ever heard in India that in a place where nobody is living, underground sewage pipes are already in place and service roads (24 m wide) over/adjacent to underground pipes are in last but one stage (ie asphalting) of construction. That's called planning and execution.


    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker


    , what a spirit warren-ji.

    trialsurvey-bhai, said "like", these are not actual photos from NExtn.

    Nevertheless, ever heard in India that in a place where nobody is living, underground sewage pipes are already in place and service roads (24 m wide) over/adjacent to underground pipes are in last but one stage (ie asphalting) of construction. That's called planning and execution.




    Yeah 60percent of UP walas living below poverty line and government wasting money on unproductive stuff.

    What is the use other than the cut the contractors provide.

    Rohit

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Yeah 60percent of UP walas living below poverty line and government wasting money on unproductive stuff.

    What is the use other than the cut the contractors provide.

    Rohit

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta


    rohit ji Galaxy SIII ... wah bhai wah !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker


    We are not talking about whole UP here, the GNIDA has allocated plots for residential flats and it is supposed to build infrastructure around the plots even before a single person starts living. The authority is doing its job right and by standards of government work in India, GNIDA is doing awesome.

    Nothing moves without a cut in India, the only difference is whether it's being built or not, here things are being built unlike most other places.



    worker bhai one more thing .. i have never seen any road in india with such a huge green belt in the middle (130m wide road) .. and even though possession of flats is still min 2-3 yrs away .. GNIDA is already maintaining the green belt till almost the dead end point of the road :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    rohit ji Galaxy SIII ... wah bhai wah !!


    No ..

    it is Iphone 10 :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guptaMan
    No ..

    it is Iphone 10 :bab (59):

    did you not notice the tag line

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    I get things much before it comes to public ;) so be relaxed when you guys will be playing with Iphone 9 I would be testing Iphone 11 :P

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    did you not notice the tag line

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    I get things much before it comes to public ;) so be relaxed when you guys will be playing with Iphone 9 I would be testing Iphone 11 :P

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta



    hmmm ....

    commission bahut hai Neharpaar main innocent buyers ko ghar chipkaane main :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Johny123
    hmmm ....

    commission bahut hai Neharpaar main innocent buyers ko ghar chipkaane main :D:D



    Actually sab free mai milta hai

    Huda forcefully acquire karat hai, fir 5 percent down payment pe land de deta hai, fir public se 50 percent le leta hu, resale bhi nahi karne deta, huda ko payment bhi nahi karta, construction b l kashyap jaise contractors se karwane ka question he nahi hai . Koi tuccha sa thekedaar Kaam karta hai, ha labours ko paise dena hame aata he nahi

    Aur bhi bahut kuch hai sab abhi bata du....... Ya kuch baad ke like bhi ..

    :)

    Rohit


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    look at the quality already broken at corners :P

    rohit


    You seriously are one of a kind bro. Seriously. Take this as a compliment coz very few people have such a quality to justify everything that is not as per them.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Yeah 60percent of UP walas living below poverty line and government wasting money on unproductive stuff.

    What is the use other than the cut the contractors provide.

    Rohit

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta


    Is the government stat by any chance at 60 percent above the poverty line for Haryana? Oh maybe 100 percent super riches in Haryana. Particularly Faridabad, right? Come on boss. I know you will justify that too. Don't disappoint.
    Agar kahi kaam ho toh problem aur nah ho toh bhi problem.


    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Actually sab free mai milta hai

    Huda forcefully acquire karat hai, fir 5 percent down payment pe land de deta hai, fir public se 50 percent le leta hu, resale bhi nahi karne deta, huda ko payment bhi nahi karta, construction b l kashyap jaise contractors se karwane ka question he nahi hai . Koi tuccha sa thekedaar Kaam karta hai, ha labours ko paise dena hame aata he nahi

    Aur bhi bahut kuch hai sab abhi bata du....... Ya kuch baad ke like bhi ..

    :)

    Rohit



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD



    rohit warren MAHABALI Bheem hai ...:D - Super Commando Dhruv Hai.. Naagraaj hai .. chaacha Chaudhari ka SAABU hai

    sabse akele hi takkar le rakhi hai Neharpaar - NE comparison main :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Johny123
    rohit warren MAHABALI Bheem hai ...:D - Super Commando Dhruv Hai.. Naagraaj hai .. chaacha Chaudhari ka SAABU hai

    sabse akele hi takkar le rakhi hai Neharpaar - NE comparison main :D

    incomparable ko compare kaise karte hai ?

    on one hand freehold fully paid litigation free land on the other leasehold only 10% paid title litigated land

    on one hand FAR of 3.75 on the other 1.75

    on one hand projects already delivered on the other everything on paper

    one one hand beemers, VWs, jags seen on the area on the hatchbacks dominates

    cannot dare to compare -- Gr Faridabad wale will thrash me for that :P

    the buyers of noida ext cannot AFFORD to buy in Haryana leave alone NCR part of Haryana.

    rohit
    CommentQuote