Any association formed by the victims of Orris Greenbay Golf Homes Noida Expressway.
Read more
27 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Not to my knowledge.Will be interesting to know
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Rohit and Jay,
    Let's try to get more people to know about this forum and get them involved.......
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • rashi02 years ago
      Kindly send me the contact number or mail through which i can share the information. I tried to find the forum in facebook but couldnt get it
  • Hi all, is there any clarity on why no possession is happening in Greenbay Homes Plots? I am having plot there but builder is not giving any clarity. Let us share contact details of each other and then discuss it better on phone.What do u all say?
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • rashi02 years ago
      How to connect. Plz help I have invested for flat in orris
  • Hi all, am planning to file a law suit in consumer Forum against them...would be great if all of you can jointly file a petition .
    CommentQuote
    5 Comments
    • rashi02 years ago
      Hi how to connect with other buyers for oris greenbay.plz help
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
    5 Comments
    • rashi02 years ago
      Plz help as how can i be the member of the association. i have booked flat in oris greenbay.
  • Mr Maurya and edge in

Are you a plot or a flat owner.

regards
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rashi02 years ago
      Plz help how i can be the member of the association? i have booked a flat in orris greenbay in 2013. No updates from their side.
  • Hi all, I also own Flat in Golf homes, Please share if you guys have any update whats happening there
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rashi02 years ago
      i booked a flat in orris G reenbay in 2013. Today when i called ankita as uasual she was busy and didnt take the call/Rakesh told he will update the status of the flat. but no reponse yet. Are you a memner of any group to file case agaisnt them. pLz help me too
  • Just got link for all cancelled projects list by YEIDA

https://in.news.yahoo.com/yamuna-expressway-authority-cancels-building-053246377.html

Here is the list of affected projects.

M/s Gaur Sons Pvt Ltd. Plot No.16 Down street sector 19, (Group Housing)
      M/s JPSI Ltd, Plot No-A-1, Sector 25, Group Housing
      M/s VGA Developers Pvt ltd, Plot No-GH-P-4, Sector 25 (Group Housing)
      M/s JPSI Ltd, Plot No-GH-G 1B, Sector 25, Group Housing
      M/s JPSI Ltd, Plot No. F1 , Sector 25, Group Housing
      M/s JPSI Ltd, Plot No-GH-G 1A, Sector 25, Group Housing
      M/s Ajnara India Ltd, Plot no-Gh-04, Sector 22 A, Group Housing
      Orris Infrastructure Pvt Ltd. Plot No-TS-02, Sector 22-d (Township)
      M/s Gaur Sons Pvt Ltd, Plot No. 14, 2nd Park View, Sector 19, LFD-3, (Individual residence)
      M/s JP Infratech Ltd. Plot No.C-7, Sector 19, (LFD-3) Commercial
      M/s JP Infratech Ltd , Pocket C-8, Sector 19 (Commercial)
      M/s JP Infratech Ltd. Plot No-GH-J-4, Sector 19, (LFD-3) Group Housing
      M/s Urbainia Pvt Ltd. Plot No-Gh-A08 Sector 25 (SDZ) Group Housing
      M/s JP Infratech Ltd. Plot No-GH-E, Sector 22b and C (LFD-3) Group Housing
      M/s JP Infratech Ltd. Plot No-GH-D1, Sector 22b and C (LFD-3) Group Housing
      M/s JP Infratech Ltd. Plot No-GH-D-2, Sector 22b and C (LFD-3) Group Housing
      M/s JP Infratech Ltd. Plot No-GH-K, Sector 19 (LFD-3) Group Housing

CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • nsarbeswar3 years ago
      Correct... Plot No. T.S-06, Sector-22D, Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area, Distt, -Gautam Budh Nagar, UP
  • Hi All,

I also have one flat booked in Orris Greenbay. It would be great idea to connect with all owners in some public group. There is one group in facebook. Please join that group so that we all connect and take necessary action against builder.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Tomorrow 23 May 2017, there is a meeting called by the Yamuna Expressway Authority between Orris Green Bay officers and buyers who have booked flats/ plots in this project. The meeting is in the Yamuna Expressway Authority auditorium in Greater NOIDA at 12 pm. Notice is attached. For further details, please visit the UPYEA website at yamunaexpresswayauthority.com It will help if lots of home buyers turn up! Please pass on to all the people you know who have bookings with Orris Green Bay
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • sunnyp33853 years ago
      There is another meeting organised between Orris and Golf homes buyers on Wednesday, the 31st of May. This meeting has been called by YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Authority). This meeting is very important as the Authority going to discuss the future course of action for both the sides. Please turn up in big numbers so we can put pressure on Orris. I will update you all regarding the time of the meeting later today after speaking to the Authority. Sunil
  • Tomorrow 23 May 2017, there is a meeting called by the Yamuna Expressway Authority between Orris Green Bay officers and buyers who have booked flats/ plots in this project. The meeting is in the Yamuna Expressway Authority auditorium in Greater NOIDA at 12 pm. Notice can be seen in link http://yamunaexpresswayauthority.com/yeapnot15517 For further details, please visit the UPYEA website at yamunaexpresswayauthority.com It will help if lots of home buyers turn up! Please pass on to all the people you know who have bookings with Orris Green Bay
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • HomeBuyer20123 years ago
      Everything is at advanced state already. Lawyer is filing on Monday, so if you wish to join this group, you should call Rakesh asap. There are 15 members in Rakesh's group, so legal fees are distributed among them. The larger the group is, the less one person's costs. Tomorrow (Saturday) also the site buyers will be meeting officials of Yamuna Expressway on site as well as Greenbay people, to get an assessment of the exact stage the project is in.
  • Originally Posted by SUNIL DHUPER
    Hello Rohit and Jay,
    Let's try to get more people to know about this forum and get them involved.......

I am willing to be part of this forum. Let's connect
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rashi02 years ago
      Plz help me to connect with others buyers of flat in oris Greenbay. I was unaware that the project has been cancelled
  • Originally Posted by SUNIL DHUPER
    Hello Rohit and Jay,

I am ready to join
    CommentQuote
  • Venue of the above meeting on 31st of May (Wednesday): First floor, Commercial complex, P-2, Sector - Omega 1, Gautam Budh Nagar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201308
    CommentQuote
  • Today's meeting has been cancelled as Orris has agreed to submit their construction schedule in the office of YEIDA today. Get a copy of the schedule either from the office of YEIDA or Orris
    CommentQuote