Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by sahotaDear Friends, here I want to share my experience of living in AWHO Gurjinder Vihar township Greater Noida. I request all of you to read through and save yourself from trouble/Loot of money.
This Society is run by Retired Army people.
1. Onboarding: Onboarding is like getting a new Job. They have made so many rules and prerequisites documents that one gets confused if they are selling you house.
Your PAN card
Last three Salary Slips
ITR V of last 2 years
RC copy of all your vehicles
Insurance of Vehicles /PUC
Some kind of undertaking on a Stamp Paper which says RWA people are Gods and their say is the last word in any dispute.
Some other documents I don't remember exactly.
After that RWA has screening committee that calls you for Interview on Saturday/Tuesday. They behave like a dictator in that Interview. They don't even give on rent if your income is less that 6 Lakh pa.
2. Loot in the name of Welcome and Exit Fees: RWA charges Rs. 8000 from Tenant when you move into society. There is Rs. 5000 charges when you leave society. This is non-refundable. Clear Loot of Money.
3. Maintenance Charges :Are on higher side 2.2 Rs/psf but there are zero facilities you get for this Money. They will charge you for every facility like Swimming Pool/club etc.
4. Security Threat: There is no security in this society. There are theft cases every month in the society. They have deployed just 1 security guard on 3 towers which is a Joke. How can he guard 3 towers which are located at the significant distance. No record/check who is entering into towers.
5. Stray Dogs: There are at least 50+ stray dogs in the society. There have been incidents where dogs attacked kids but RWA is deaf on complaints.
6. Seepage is common in flats.
7. Dictator behavior of RWA: Although there are 90 % tenants in the society but they cannot attend meetings/can't be part of RWA.
8. Property Dealers are Crooks: There are 2 or 3 property dealers in the society (from defense background). RWA has authorized only them to give flats on Rent. Since there is no Business so they keep calling landlords and ask them to get their flats vacated within 1 year of occupying.
This is a nexus on landlords, Dealers, and RWA . RWA do not act on such cases where the tenant is asked to vacate the flat within 6 months.
If you shift flat within society then they charge you Rs. 8000 as welcome fees.
9. Traffic within society: This is very big township having more than 3000 flats. There are internal roads and having lots of traffic movement which is dangerous to Kids/old people.
10 Loot while leaving society: While leaving they ask you to pay Rs. 5000 as exit charge. They have one more technique to loot: Along with the society sticker, they give you small blue color token per vehicle which costs maximum 5 rupees. But if you loose that they ask you to Pay Rs. 6000 per token along with FIR in the police. There have been cases when people had to pay 12000 for these stupid plastic stickers.
Don't fall for big Parks and market in the society. There are plenty of good societies in Greater Noida choose them .
Thanks for sharing...
It is seriously loot....CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Cookie
Thanks for sharing...
It is seriously loot....
Stay away....It seems like these army guys cant leave their dictatorship in their service.....they need to enforce the same style whether in private sector or in RWA....so screw them and stay away....greater noida has enough good societies where "bloody civilians" are welcome and treated equally.
@sahota Please make a blog about this...it would get better visibility and response....@iref it would be soon be invisible due to new threads.
- Every word here is correct!CommentQuote0Flag
- Engineers Park in Omicon 1 is very decent . No hassles as such.CommentQuote0Flag
- There is no harm in sharing the truth no matter how bitter it may be.CommentQuote0Flag
- Sahota Do u even understand only these rules pritect army people whi are sitting corners of the country with their property which they are anle to make just once because they work 24*7 not 9-5/9-6 you call them dictators if can't respect you shouldn't be disprespecting. people always infringe properies of army men in duty while they are away well how would you know you are criibing for your your spite and you never had passion to serve!CommentQuote0Flag
- Please note -
IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name-calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with the constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.CommentQuote0Flag