Hi Guys - I am planning to buy a 3BHK apartment in greater noida and am looking at 2 options -
1. Purvanchal Royal City
2. ATS Dolce

Could you suggest which one is better?

regards
Sachin
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sachin2625
    Hi Guys - I am planning to buy a 3BHK apartment in greater noida and am looking at 2 options -
    1. Purvanchal Royal City
    2. ATS Dolce

Could you suggest which one is better?

regards
    Sachin

PRC is on the other side of expressway and that area is far away from getting developed sooner.
    I personally like living in a city than on expressway(thats 100% personal choice). But did u tried ATS sector 150 and 152?
    Any chance if they can fit in to ur budget, those would be better take than PRC.

Whats the budget you are looking for? And whats the timeframe u r looking to use this property?
    Dolce Ph-1 is expected to get ready in next 1 yr, it would be a good idea to buy from resale market!! This will save u service tax.
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • aranjan511 years ago
      Purvanchal is far better choice than ATS.
      Good quality of construction better layout and value for money
  • Thanks. Any idea of the possession date for ATS Dolce?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I Liked ATS dolce first but when i got deeper into it i found there is no direct connectivity of lift from basement to floor, farmer agitation is a big issue, ATS dolce got defaulted in greater noida authority list as well. I did not expect ATS to be a defaulter and that shocked me.

Above and all , the area is too crowded and poluuted, all the locals , once you come out of society you get to see the typical UP.

Purvanchal royal city is my choice more than 150, because it is hardly 2km from 150. Their club house is amazing and the musical fountian. Though i have got with the purpose of stay and investment both , i like the connectivity of all highways from there. No localites and no cheap crowd there, only ITians ,

Comparitively i like Purvanchal Royal City and finalised that. Its my personal opinion , do not get into mess .
    CommentQuote