Hi All,

Starting a new threat here as i could not get any threat with respect to ATS Rhapsody , first project launched by ATS in Noida Extension Sector 1.

I booked a 3 BHK 1800 Sq Ft in the same. The possession is saying as 2021. Project will have 550 units.

6 Acres project .

Pros

1- Small project

2- By far less crowded area of Noida Extension & once Bridge connectivity with Noida starts it will be another route to reach noida sector 78. Looks like work for bridge is pending for one patch which Authority is trying to resolve as Farmers again increased their demand for compensation. Authority is claiming that in next 1 year this connectivity would be surely started

3- All Good Projects are coming in Sector 1 Noida Extension - Saha Meghdutam, Rise Villas, Aaradhyam Golf Homes, ATS etc.

4-ATS is trying to test the market of noida extension with this small launch & looks like they have got good response as already close to 30% of flats are booked & even excavation has not started. So may be in future we may see couple of more launches from ATS

5- As we all know ATS Carries brand value which all buyers & builders do recognize , so because of brand value, good connnectivity options, low density , only 3 & 4 BHK options , we can hope to see good appreciation in this project of ATS

6- Payment plan is attractive 30-40-30 , which has been introduced as there are sentiments in market that buyers do not have money readily available due to demontisation & GST also adds complexity.

Cons :

1- Possession time is 2021

2- If the connecivity bridge with sector 78 will not be established in time, then it will be an issue as it will create a loop in reaching Noida Sector 78. Right now without bridge connectivity in normal day time it takes 15-20 mins by Auto & you can reduce 3-4 mins if you are going by your own car.

3- Small project , so it should not be the case that focus would not be there as ATS already has mega projects in Sector 150, 152 , 124 etc.

4- I am not so sure about power outage in Noida Extension & although area around ATS is less polluted from Dust but overall Noida Extension is really Polluted due to so much of construction going on.

5- When gaur city 1 will have 70-80% home owners shifting there , it would create huge traffic in overall noida extension , right now also traffic is problem inside Gaur City 1.

Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi. What rate your booked?
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • vikaskumarnj2 years ago
      I visited last week & the work for their office for Rhapsody was on. Bhoomi pujan was done last month & they were saying that next month they will start excavation
  • Also which floor you got?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
      booked 7th Floor, road facing. which floor have you got
  • I booked 5th floor. Park facing, 2400 Size.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
  • 4050 for 5th floor. They had plc till this floor. so that including plc.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
      i visited the site today as well.

Updates :

After Declining situation of Air Quality when NGT stalled construction in Delhi NCR, the excavation was going on but it got stopped due to NGT orders.

As per NGT Direction, the store room for storing construction material on site is under development. Office is close to finish & was covered with scaffholdings .

Overall they said that it is going fine & by start of next month they will start the excavation.

Has anyone signed agreement till now, what possession date they are mentioning on Agreement?
  • Hi, I too booked laat month. is there any whatsapp or telegram group created ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I have a created a telegram group for our ATS Rhapsody residents, so that we all can raise our concerns/queries to each other just to make sure we all are at same page. I would request to all our dear residents, kindly introduce yourself in our respective group with your Name/Flat No. Please find the below link to join “ATS RHAPSODY RESIDENTS” group. Brokers please excuse.
    https://t.me/joinchat/GxQV30aVCqtosk5YxDDi8Q
    CommentQuote
  • Which is better location GNW or YEW?
    CommentQuote
  • Heard that there a new airport coming up at Hindon, good for GNW
    https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...w/60289587.cms
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

At what price did you book ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone,

Are you all done with the agreement with the ATS? I booked with ATS in June but my agreement is still pending, I am feeling that they are deliberately delaying it.

Now I am starting to be suspicious if everything is ok with the project or not?

Please let me know if it is the same case with others or not?
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • rishaa201 years ago
      Hi All,

few owners created fb page for ats rhapsody residents. plz free to join

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ATSRhapsody
  • Hi All,

few owners created fb page for ats rhapsody residents. plz free to join

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ATSRhapsody
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • GopalS1 years ago
      Thanks, it's great help for new buyers. Better than telegram where people block you for asking questions.
  • Hi Vikas, is it too late to buy flat in this project. Is the BSP still same or increase.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • vikaskumarnj1 years ago
      Hi Gopal in ATS rhapsody the rate for per sq ft is now trending at 4300 inr per sq ft. The rates got changed last month as they are taking target of completing basement all 3 floors by end of this month.
  • ATS has launched another project (Happy Trails) close to Rhapsody at half the cost. Don't know what the deal is but it seems like their hiend projects are not able to sell. Is there any difference is the construction quality between the 2 projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by helium
    ATS has launched another project (Happy Trails) close to Rhapsody at half the cost. Don't know what the deal is but it seems like their hiend projects are not able to sell. Is there any difference is the construction quality between the 2 projects?

(Happy Trails) is budget project and too far. that's why cheaper. It cannot be compared with other ATS projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajan640

(Happy Trails) is budget project and too far. that's why cheaper. It cannot be compared with other ATS projects.

Can it be compared with YEW project?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • SabChorHain1 years ago
      If you mean by construction quality then all projects have same ATS quality. No matter what. However, the difference comes in terms of location, layout, features/specifications etc. The price of Happy Trails is too high to be considered as budget homes but then again there are buyers who may find it suitable considering all aspects. Rhapsody is in different league than Happy Trails in terms of location (about 1 km from Noida), density (550 flats in 6 acres) and layout (only 3 and 4 bedroom with 4 and 2 flats per floor respectively).