Is Jaypee Greens and good after recent problem

Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • moon court 3BHK easily available for 85 lacs
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • adi2311 years ago
      Thanks, till now haven't seen anyone quoting 85 all inclusive (eg. Registry etc.) But more so in 90 lac region. Do you think Royal Park is a better bet? It is closer to Delhi yes, but it is a high density sector and has some issues of drainage smell. With so many flats coming up in 137 etc. It is going to very congested.

Open for thoughts, have a meeting with another broker for Jaypee today.

@youngmoney Happy to hear from you, if you know someone selling at 80-85 all inclusive for JP
  • JayPee Greens is undoubtedly the finest project in Greater Noida and probably in NCR. Surprisingly, the price of JayPee Greens and other decent projects in GN are commanding similar rate (around 4000 psft). Unbelievable but true. The only sensible reasoning for such rate I heard is much higher monthly maintenance charge in JayPee. They charge almost double than other societies. However, the maintenance inside JayPee is class apart.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee properties are a white elephant. Maintenance used to be good, but JP's financial troubles have let them to cutting corners everywhere. There is no certainty about what will happen once the group companies are restructed or liquidated. There is a reason why owners who have better inside information than potential buyers are willing to sell at these prices. If you desire peace of mind, my advice would be to resist the temptation and stay away.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    JayPee Greens is undoubtedly the finest project in Greater Noida and probably in NCR. Surprisingly, the price of JayPee Greens and other decent projects in GN are commanding similar rate (around 4000 psft). Unbelievable but true. The only sensible reasoning for such rate I heard is much higher monthly maintenance charge in JayPee. They charge almost double than other societies. However, the maintenance inside JayPee is class apart.
    Have you talked to any owners, who are not looking for bakras to sell their property to, in the last few days ? They will tell you the reality about the maintenance.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • adi2311 years ago
      Thank you everyone, I have spoken to someone who lives in JP villas and she told me right now no issues with maintenance. But I will talking to lot of people before I make a move, considering the recent issues with JP. I have seen Unitech societies bear the consequences of legal proceedings on maintenance, as the builder just squeezes out all the money for his legal expenses.

Happy to hear any feedback from existing buyers or people in the know.