Did anybody heard about this project. They are offering 3 BHK+Study in 54 Lacs in Sector 10, Noida Extension. Please suggest if this is good buy for future?
Read more
37 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • They are saying that it is still in pre-launch. Senior members please throw some light on this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Heard it is a mid segment project of ATS but cost of 3Bhk in Happy Trails is the same as in YEW ATS Allure (1350sqft). What's the catch?
    CommentQuote
  • No catch...ATS has finally realized the slump and hence corrected the prices. The premium sector 150 project has still more than 50% inventory left....good they woke up
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • bhallap1 years ago
      Why ATS has not listed this project in his official site
  • Good analysis, it didn't strike my mind earlier.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that the AI price is around 4100 psf. It is too high for Noida Extension, that too in Sector10 which is another 7-8 kms from Gaur Chowk.
    CommentQuote
  • Quite a costly project 45-5- lac for 1165 sqft.

Mahagun Mantra-2 is much better
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone booked in this project ? What is the BSP price being offered ? Any dealer discount ?
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone booked with 50K amount?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,

Hope you're all doing good. I would like to get your suggestion. 3/4 days back I've got a call for ATS project at Noida Extension. Actually I was looking for some affordable 3 BHK in a good location in Noida. The lady behind the phone said people are sharing very good responses for the project. She also shared the website for the same atshappytrail.co.in

Friends can you please suggest is that location safe to stay with family. I'm also a bit confused with the price. For 1385 sq.ft they're asking for 56 lacs+ , so how worthy it is to invest that amount for 3 BHK in Noida Extension area.

Many Thanks in advance!

Manoj

CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • ankitrrastog1 years ago
      Now location is far from the NODIA EXT.Rates also quite high as per the location.But for ATS brand.
      If i want to invest for end use then i will book it.
      IF i want to invest only for investment purpose then i will not.As there will no much ROI.
  • Hi, They are telling me below prices -

- Rs. 3600+6% GST (non-park facing)for 1165/1385

- Rs. 3800+6% GST (non-park facing) for 1625 sq ft.

Rs. 100/sq ft extra for park facing

If anyone has booked in this project, did they offer the same price or is it negotiable like other places?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by atulsingh77
    Hi, They are telling me below prices -

- Rs. 3600+6% GST (non-park facing)for 1165/1385

- Rs. 3800+6% GST (non-park facing) for 1625 sq ft.

Rs. 100/sq ft extra for park facing

If anyone has booked in this project, did they offer the same price or is it negotiable like other places?

Prices are fixed. 3600/3700/3800 for flat sizes 1165/1386/1650. 100 Rs psft PLC for internal green facing.
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • ankitrrastog12 months ago
      Now Piramal only funding these kind of projects...Like IPO most of the IPO already priced IN.Same way for good flats there is no benefit for retail investor.

Better to invest in Mutual fund.....Hahaha mutual fund sahi hai
  • Heard they have 250+ bookings already. Seems strange in present real estate market. Any thoughts??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibhavdce
    Heard they have 250+ bookings already. Seems strange in present real estate market. Any thoughts??

What is the present rate for Gaur Saundrayam in RTM? This will answer your question if 3600 is a good price to enter or not?
    CommentQuote
  • ATS have around 13 ongoing projects. I doubt they might face a fate like Jaypee/Parshvnath/ Unitech all big were big name once and now the worst. Thoughts ?

CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • pkdch010111 months ago
      Yes it is a possibility though a very remote one. ATS has lowered the prices of most of their projects ( ATS Home Show) ; Pristine BSP has come down to 4800 with free power back up from the earlier non negotiable 5400 . Obviously there is a lot of unsold inventory / monetary need
  • i am slo feeling same....soon they will be
    CommentQuote