Did anybody heard of this project CRC Sublimis ? Any track record of CRC as a builder.

Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I visited the site, sample flats looks good but i am confused about the builder and quality of flats which will be delivered to the end user. Are you planning to invest or already invested?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • jnegi20091 years ago
      Every new project of every builder was a gem because they wanted to gain attention and people trust. CRC is doing extremely the exact same thing but in a very very well planned manner. They have got ATS workers and bestest of best planers. This project is designed by Hafiz. You will see in coming days. The best part is they are not charging you anything now once 9 floor is complete then your CLP rates starts.
  • I'm looking to invest in their 2 BHK here. Excellent location in sector 1, Noida Extension.

Cons as of now - first time builder.

Veterans - how much is the risk?
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • srichak1 years ago
      Booked a 2bhk here as an investment. 19th floor, balconies south west facing, towards ATS Rhapsody.
      As per me, the best location in greater Noida West.

CRC has big plans as this is their first project in Noida. Let's hope for good!

Anyone else bought here ?
  • I think it's going to be one of the good project in Greno West area. I've a unit booked there from Nov'18. The kind of speed they are building the project is great. Builder is trying its best to maintain transparancy in terms of papers, financials, timelines, etc which I've not seen it in my previous booking of another flat in same area (6 years ago).

CommentQuote
  • Can anybody please update price per sq ft?
    CommentQuote
  • Price per sq ft?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • ashbhupesh1 years ago
      Price per sf of this project is little higher side as its a premium project. I think one can get a deal between 3300-3400. But its better you check with the builder and get the latest price and negotiate.
  • I bought 1485 size, park facing, with price 3700 /sq-ft. IT's 16th floor. Nor sure, it's good or bad deal?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rahul13gkp1 years ago
      also let me know it is BSP or BSP +PLC, inclusive of GST, so that i can share my details
  • It's excluding GST. PLC included.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandee9643
    I bought 1485 size, park facing, with price 3700 /sq-ft. IT's 16th floor. Nor sure, it's good or bad deal?
    They seems to have aggresive pricing now... if they deliver what they are promising, then I think its not that bad deal. Fingers crossed!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashbhupesh
    Originally Posted by sandee9643
    I bought 1485 size, park facing, with price 3700 /sq-ft. IT's 16th floor. Nor sure, it's good or bad deal?
    They seems to have aggresive pricing now... if they deliver what they are promising, then I think its not that bad deal. Fingers crossed!
    Good enough project. But if you looking for self living better options available.

Pros-

1. construction quality (1st CRC project. So they are focused).

2. Good location. Nearby Noida central with road connectivity.

3. Good site plan in small area of land.

4. Good for investment

Cons-

1. For self living few better options available in similar price but better quality- ATS homekraft Happy Trails(sec 10), ATS homekraft Nobility, Gulshan Ballina.

2. Average floor plan (can't see any +ve point of having hafiz contracter). Above home kraft projects have much better floor plan, with good foyer, kitchen size and better hall/Dining layout.

3. No nearby metro. Above projects I mentioned having close metro (check proposed metro plan).

4. No open area. Happy trails only project giving 80% open area.

Other-

1st time builder (It may turn to pros/con both. Only time will tell).
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • Mehul78911 months ago
      Construction started in September for CRC in 2018 year while ATS Rhapsody started in October 2017 and one can see the speed by visiting their site ,, I have no flat in any of those but it's very true that crc construction speed is better than any of the current project in noida extension .
  • Originally Posted by ashish.meti
    Originally Posted by ashbhupesh
    Originally Posted by sandee9643
    Good enough project. But if you looking for self living better options available.

Pros-

1. construction quality (1st CRC project. So they are focused).

2. Good location. Nearby Noida central with road connectivity.

3. Good site plan in small area of land.

4. Good for investment

Cons-

1. For self living few better options available in similar price but better quality- ATS homekraft Happy Trails(sec 10), ATS homekraft Nobility, Gulshan Ballina.

2. Average floor plan (can't see any +ve point of having hafiz contracter). Above home kraft projects have much better floor plan, with good foyer, kitchen size and better hall/Dining layout.

3. No nearby metro. Above projects I mentioned having close metro (check proposed metro plan).

4. No open area. Happy trails only project giving 80% open area.

Other-

1st time builder (It may turn to pros/con both. Only time will tell).
    Even for self living, I would prefer CRC because of its approachability.

For ATS Homecraft at sector-10, it seems so far to me and it can be good for self living for our next generation, but not for ours. Complete development of that area will take long long time no matter if ATS deliver that project on time, it will always be distant to reach there. Even if you consider Metro connectivity, there is nothing concrete happening and even after multiple DPR approvals, nothing has been done for Metro connectivity on ground. So, nobody knows where metro will go in Greater Noida West. (If you're unaware of this news, just take a look at latest news on Metro regarding Greater Noida West).

Regarding Gulshan Bellina, I also consider that project is very good in terms of layouts, and location. Only problem is that sector-16B is too much dense already.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this project worth investing? Any insight about the builder?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • ashish.meti7 months ago
      Good enough for self living. Not good enough for investment purposes.