Noida extensionextension's current population is nearly 30% to the expected population in future. But connectivity is really worst.. There is no planning to deal with traffic by authority and government. There is huge traffic jam at parthala chowk and gaur chowk. Some time you may stuck for 15-20 min at one place without movement. You can't imagine the travel time while traveling to Noida extension. I had couple of worst experience while visiting Noida extension

At there initial stage authority and government seems fail in their planning..

Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ajeeb si jagah hai, dekh ke ajeeb sa lagta hai, abhi yeh haal hai to 10 saal baad when all these buildings will have faded paints and seepage marks on them and more people, tab kya hoga ?

Bahut mismanaged aur poor design hai poora area ka, land bik chuka to ab kucch nahin ho sakta, this will become like west delhi, only with high rises

but jo keh le lo, noida sector 78 waley area se kaafi better, kucch green aur khula road to dikh jaata haim sector 78 side main to dhool hai sirf

CommentQuote
  • Yes - I think much better then 7x area. I think some planning is require otherwise issue is going to increase day by day

CommentQuote
  • Sirji 130 meter road ka jo haal hai usko dekh ke sirf ghussa aata hai, agar uski road ko poora theek kar den and old link road ko, then most issues will be solved
    but pichli aur ab ki sarkar ne authority ke kaam check nahin kartey, total ghapla and corruption hai ab
    CommentQuote