Sort by :
Filter by :
- Ajeeb si jagah hai, dekh ke ajeeb sa lagta hai, abhi yeh haal hai to 10 saal baad when all these buildings will have faded paints and seepage marks on them and more people, tab kya hoga ?
Bahut mismanaged aur poor design hai poora area ka, land bik chuka to ab kucch nahin ho sakta, this will become like west delhi, only with high rises
but jo keh le lo, noida sector 78 waley area se kaafi better, kucch green aur khula road to dikh jaata haim sector 78 side main to dhool hai sirf
- Yes - I think much better then 7x area. I think some planning is require otherwise issue is going to increase day by dayCommentQuote0Flag
- Sirji 130 meter road ka jo haal hai usko dekh ke sirf ghussa aata hai, agar uski road ko poora theek kar den and old link road ko, then most issues will be solved
but pichli aur ab ki sarkar ne authority ke kaam check nahin kartey, total ghapla and corruption hai abCommentQuote0Flag
- GNW is only good for living - LIG & MIG mostly as they can still afford home here. But try to buy away from dense areas. Go low dense sectors like sector 10, as near Kisan chowk area will become much dense in future.
GNW will take next 10 years to become some developed state and at that time many 3rd class builders project will be looking like DDA and dead.
I would recommend, go for
1. Low dense sector only
2. Good construction quality even if its costlier
3. Open area & Greenry is must. When I say open area it means atleast 75-80% open .
Flat bought without these 3 basics will only give big time pain as forget that you will be able to sell 3rd class, poorly constructed, congested flats after 5-10 year. As currently so much over supply is there.CommentQuote0Flag