4 BHK in Greater Noida for 80 Lakh

Last updated: 1 week ago
1 | Posts
36 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 BHK in Greater Noida for 80 Lakh

My father is law is moving back to India after retiring from his job in Oman. He is looking for a spacious 4 BHK to lead his post retirement life in or near Noida. Location is not a issue in terms of how close it is to Noida or Delhi as he won't be traveling on daily basis like working class. But location should be good in terms of quality of life and availability of amenities. Looking for ready to move in flat in a reputed society. Location can be Noida Extension or Greater Noida. Please suggest good options in the budget of 80 Lakhs...
    Last edited 1 week ago.

Re : 4 BHK in Greater Noida for 80 Lakh

Originally posted by mohitsharma2 View Post
    My father is law is moving back to India after retiring from his job in Oman. He is looking for a spacious 4 BHK to lead his post retirement life in or near Noida. Location is not a issue in terms of how close it is to Noida or Delhi as he won't be traveling on daily basis like working class. But location should be good in terms of quality of life and availability of amenities. Looking for ready to move in flat in a reputed society. Location can be Noida Extension or Greater Noida. Please suggest good options in the budget of 80 Lakhs...
    Do check Gaur Villas on Yamuna expressway. I find this place good for retirement.

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X