Last updated: February 8 2010
13 | Posts
6165 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greater Noia : Urgent Advice on Projects

Hi Guys,

I am writing this mail to you from Chicago. I am basically a Delhite and working in Chicago right now. I have never been to Greater Noida. I have been talking to a couple of agents for a flat purchase in Greater Noida. They have suggested me one Unitech City in Sector MU and the other one is Eldeco Citadel in Sector Pi. The reason for settling down on these 2 projects is because both the projects have the NO EMI offer for 30 months.

I have heard that Sector Pi is much better developed than sector MU but Unitech is a better brand name than Eldeco. Since a few of you are actually living in Greater Noida and probably familiar with both these sectors/projects, can you please advise me which one I should go for? I am looking at it as not only an investment and also probably living when I get back to India.

Your earliest response will be highly appreciated. Please advise and help.

Re : Greater Noia : Urgent Advice on Projects

I too live in dallas and looking for the 3 bedroom flat in greater noida....i would like to invest in the flat which will be ready after 2 years as i may not be able to rent it or live in it right now....do let me know your findings too.

Comment

Hey Anuj, I would say go for Unitech's Project. I have seen one of Eldeco's project going down the drain in Lucknow due to financial reasons. Same could happen in Greater Noida. Unitech is a bigger name hence they have the resources to arrange for cheaper working capital in credit crunch scenario.

Originally posted by anujanand View Post
      Hi Guys,

I am writing this mail to you from Chicago. I am basically a Delhite and working in Chicago right now. I have never been to Greater Noida. I have been talking to a couple of agents for a flat purchase in Greater Noida. They have suggested me one Unitech City in Sector MU and the other one is Eldeco Citadel in Sector Pi. The reason for settling down on these 2 projects is because both the projects have the NO EMI offer for 30 months.

I have heard that Sector Pi is much better developed than sector MU but Unitech is a better brand name than Eldeco. Since a few of you are actually living in Greater Noida and probably familiar with both these sectors/projects, can you please advise me which one I should go for? I am looking at it as not only an investment and also probably living when I get back to India.

Your earliest response will be highly appreciated. Please advise and help.

Comment

Well, I am architect & watching the growth of Greater Noida,I would suggest Unitech,You can also try & purchase land & build your own house wil not be a bad choice keeping the long term intrest in mind.

Regards
        Ashutosh

Comment

Greater Noida is a good place to invest however u can also ask your agent to cover Noida and Gurgaon or even Faridabad.

Comment

Go for Greater Noida and Faridabad bcoz they are much affordable. Noida and Gurgaon have very high rates. I am also trying GN and FBD.

Comment

Jaypee Greens Greater noida

If you want to buy flat in greater noida then buy the flat in Jaypee Greens which is the best in the area.

Comment

I would suggest JAYPEE and ATS PARADISO to ourchase in case you plan to live in after few years.

for investment purpose anything is fine.

Comment

I have been burnt with a transaction with Unitech Verve. dont invest in Unitech bcoz work at sites has been stalled.Advise you to visit the site before making your hard earned money.

Regards

Comment

Be ware of JayPee and Unitech, not sure how they are selling flats at so less now, I am sure they are rotating money and the real house in physical will take much much time than promised.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X