I am about to buy a flat in greater noida, the broker is asking me to pay transfer charges for the authority which 300 per sq/mt in my case. He is also asking me to pay a bribe of 15000 rupees since he is saying that transfer can not be done without this amount in greater noida. Is it my responsibility to pay this amount? also what all papers should i have when i go in for transfer as in (NOC from builder or society RWA). I am really noob and it is my first deal so kind of confused.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks
TM
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • can you let me know the society name..for which u r purchasing in re-sale
    CommentQuote
  • Name

Name of the project is Parsvnath platinum. Though i have confirmed that authority is charging these charges and same has been uploaded on their website as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members,

If anyone can assist on below it shall be of much help.

Selling a 8 year old registered flat in Greater Noida of private builder society in NRI city. Have been told to get NOC from Builder, Society and then GN authority..Property is already registered then why do we need NOC from Greater Noida authority.??? From society/RWA, Builder yes its a norm but GN authority not sure. K'ly advise if any experience. If yes then what r the charges.?

K'ly advise if any info.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by horizonkns
    Dear Members,

If anyone can assist on below it shall be of much help.

Selling a 8 year old registered flat in Greater Noida of private builder society in NRI city. Have been told to get NOC from Builder, Society and then GN authority..Property is already registered then why do we need NOC from Greater Noida authority.??? From society/RWA, Builder yes its a norm but GN authority not sure. K'ly advise if any experience. If yes then what r the charges.?

K'ly advise if any info.

Before buying a flat you have to get TM - Transfer Memorandum done , post that registry happens.

For TM you need NOC from RWA/Builder. Another no dues document from Maintaince department of society. Pay under table + TM challan to Oriental Bank of commerce through your lawyer.

After 3-4 days authority will call you both seller and buyer for registry, charges for which would be circle rate based.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Johny123
    Before buying a flat you have to get TM - Transfer Memorandum done , post that registry happens.

For TM you need NOC from RWA/Builder. Another no dues document from Maintaince department of society. Pay under table + TM challan to Oriental Bank of commerce through your lawyer.

After 3-4 days authority will call you both seller and buyer for registry, charges for which would be circle rate based.

Dear Johny ji,

Many thanks for the info. Much appreciated. As a seller i have taken NOC from RWA and builder. Now this TM is how much, any idea?? and to be paid by seller or buyer at GN.?

K'ly advise.
    CommentQuote
  • While purchasing a unit in Unitech Horizon, I made the payment for TM as buyer. Seller didn't pay any amount for this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravbti
    While purchasing a unit in Unitech Horizon, I made the payment for TM as buyer. Seller didn't pay any amount for this.

Tq Gaurav ji...Will check why is buyer asking us to pay..tks a ton..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

What is Transfer of Memorandum charges in Noida extension , which buyer needs to pay to authority apart from Registration charges/Stamp duty ? Flat is already registered in name of first buyer.

I have heard it is very huge in Noida. Is it same in Noida extension as well ?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Who pays tmc charges for registered flat
    CommentQuote
  • Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • I first came to know about Transfer Of Memorandum (TM) charges when I was searching for 2BHK flat is Noida . I had shortlisted 2 BHK in Ajnara Homes 121 but when dealer told me that I have to Pay 3.75 Lakh as T.M. apart from Registry (2.75 lakh) ; I dropped the idea. Seems authority is making more money than the seller.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • p1984bhardwaj5 months ago
      I have a flat in homes 121 Including TM charges call @9717374091
  • After registry, TM charges are sheer loot
    CommentQuote
  • I am trying to sell 1193 sqft flat in Noida extension in stellar jeevan. The flat is registered with GN authority. Buyer is asking me about transfer charges. Can anyone suggest how much is the transfer charges of GN authority.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments