hi,

Heard of the new project. Just wanted to know the opinion of fellow members for this project, its location, price...

Profile: Victoryone Central would be a 4.5 acre project having approx. 550 units, comprising 2bhk, 2bhk+Study, 3bhk, 3bhk+Study.

Features:AC's in all bedrooms2. Wardrobes in all rooms.3. Modular Type Kithen.4. Built in Chimney & Hob.5. Lights & Fans.6. Designer POP Ceiling & Designer Walls

Prices would be Approx 2700 Rs./Sq.Ft

Has anybody booked in this?
Read more
57 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • rates look good...
    which sector?
    CommentQuote
  • I think its: Plot No. 02B, Sector 12, Greater Noida West (Noida Extension).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    rates look good...
    which sector?

http:// _ _ VICTORY ONE Central ___
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • amangarg.2509209 months ago
      Booked flat with Victoryone Group, “Central” Project in Feb. 2013, in Sept. 2017 received Final Demand which was full or arbitrary charges and builder imposed penalty on us for making even 1-day late payment at 24% rate of interest. When asked about penalty on the builder for delaying possession over 1.7 years, he refused saying if allottee delays for even a single day in making payment, builder is not liable to pay the penalty. Also in application form Fire Fighting Charges, Power Backup (1 KV) with installation charges, Lifetime Club Membership were offered FOC (Free of Cost) still builder is asking us to pay the same. On top of that builder is charging Pratikar Shulk, which is a compensation to farmers and builder is solely responsible for this. Builder has also increased the super area of the flat for all the buyers exactly 3.5% (there was a clause in allotment letter if there is increase or decrease up to 3%, there would be no adjustment in the cost) so knowingly it has been done without intimating us or taking approval from at least two third of the buyers. Most important, Final Demand can only be asked after getting Completion Certificate from the Govt. but this builder believes it's not cool and has sent us Final Demand without receiving OC/CC and asked us to sign the paper which states: I undertake not to file complaint regarding non-completion or any against company in respect of the above said flat.
  • Victory 1

Victory1...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • is this from the promoters of victory crossroads sec 143?
    CommentQuote
  • yes, its same.

Any idea about the location? is it worth the price offered?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    is this from the promoters of victory crossroads sec 143?

Sikka sikka hota hai khota ho ya khara....:-):-):-):-):-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khotasikka
    Sikka sikka hota hai khota ho ya khara....:-):-):-):-):-)

hahahhaa ye victory ka gold ka sikka hai ? ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    hahahhaa ye victory ka gold ka sikka hai ? ;)

This time sure you will get one car by Victory owner.:D
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai ye naye naye khiladi kaha se maidan me aa rahe hain?
    CommentQuote
  • Whatds the location?How much distant from Gaur gol chakkar?
    CommentQuote
  • Victory one is a separate company from Victory crossroads...
    Though the owner of victory one was former director of Victory infracon "Victory crossroads"...
    After stepping down he launched a new company with name victory one...

Above info I found from one web site :
    VictoryOne Central Noida Extension | 2 / 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartment | VictoryOne Central Noida Extension By VictoryOne

About Builder

Founder Director of Victory Infraprojects and successfully launched & constructed to a stage, VICTORY CROSSROADS, NOIDA, before stepping down from that board. Soon after this the expertise and creativity took a new turn as he launched the brand VICTORYONE. The niche for luxury and the basic thought of luxury as necessity brought over the make VICTORTYONE be a synonym to affordable luxury
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai yeh to paise leke bhaag jayega ... no prize for guessing .. isiliye prices itne acche hai ...
    CommentQuote
  • This morning I got a mail saying that another new project " Orchid" is going to be launched in Noida Extension. The expected date of possession is December'15:bab (59):.

This makes three projects in pre launch stage in Noida extn in my knowledge:
    Shubhkamna Epic, Sector 12
    Victory central one, Sector 12 B
    Orchid, Sector ??

This makes me wonder with so many projects being launched, in pre-launch stage, what is the future of noida extn? Are all land allotment issues resolved??

Originally Posted by midclsinvstr
    Bhai yeh to paise leke bhaag jayega ... no prize for guessing .. isiliye prices itne acche hai ...
    CommentQuote
  • Any news about this project?
    CommentQuote