Anybody booked in Amrapali Dream valley villa. I did 2 years back. Builder is not starting the construction. I want to form a group of all such buyers so that jointly represent ourselves.
Read more
58 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have also booked a villa in Dream Valley.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dream2015
    Well! where is the facebook group for the dream valley?I mailed to bally1 but he has not responded,it seems he is not serious.

The meeting for the Amrapali Dream Valley investors assn is taking place today,i.e.15th Dec.,2013 at 12.00 noon at the Gol Chakkar(Gaur Chowk) in order to put ample pressure on the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pramod1234
    I have also booked a villa in Dream Valley.

Hello Pramod! why donot you join the facebook group of the dream valley ass(NEFOMA) and also the Dream Valley Villa facebook group.
    CommentQuote
  • I called them they told me they raised demand for Villa
    around club house mine is further away from club
    did anybody. got any demand letter
    what is Facebook group for drem valley villa
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I would like to Join the group and be updated on the construction and other updates. Surely will join both the groups. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Dream valley vs Leisure valley

Guys,
    I have received few mails from broker regarding villas in Dream valley and leisure valley. which one is better in terms of location?? are they both in greater noida? what is deadline for completion? is it going to be livable after 3 years? how far it is from sec 45 noida?? Please help!!

1825 Amrapali Leisure valley Villa 5300 psf all inclusive with transfer,
    1690 sq ft Amrapali Dream Valley Villa North West 4300 psf all inclusive with transfer,

CommentQuote
  • Arent Leisure Valley villas part of Patwari village for which high court gave order to return the land then why someone would want to buy such disputed land
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by itban_omair
    Guys,
    I have received few mails from broker regarding villas in Dream valley and leisure valley. which one is better in terms of location?? are they both in greater noida? what is deadline for completion? is it going to be livable after 3 years? how far it is from sec 45 noida?? Please help!!

1825 Amrapali Leisure valley Villa 5300 psf all inclusive with transfer,
    1690 sq ft Amrapali Dream Valley Villa North West 4300 psf all inclusive with transfer,

Well Itban ! Amrapali Leisure Valley is almost ready and it has a good design and location as well but unfortunately it falls under the PATWARI village.Patwari village is in news as an adverse ruling from the high court/supreme court has come regarding the mode of acquirement from the Greater Noida Authority.Amrapali Dream Valley is part of ROJA YAKUBPUR which is free from such dispute and it has an equally good location in the Greater Noida(West).The Dream Valley project is behind the Leisure Valley in schedule and should be delivered in the next two years.The livability factor after two years would be an issue but may be in the next three years the area would have basic infrastructure in place
    .Any way the current rate @4300/-should have been doubled by the year 2017 so you ought to take a decision now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pramod1234
    Hi I would like to Join the group and be updated on the construction and other updates. Surely will join both the groups. Thanks

Hi Pramod ! i saw you on the facebook page of Amrapali Dream Valley Villa.Why don't you post your views and comments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dream2015
    Hi Pramod ! i saw you on the facebook page of Amrapali Dream Valley Villa.Why don't you post your views and comments.

I created a group on facebook
    please share facebook ids I will invite u guys
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Can we get loan on these villas if yes please suggest who all banks sanctioned loan for them.

~Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • U can get loan from HDFC and many other in Pvt bank sector. In public sector Bank Of Maharastra, BTW which villa u have purchased?
    Originally Posted by rohitfr
    Hi All,

Can we get loan on these villas if yes please suggest who all banks sanctioned loan for them.

~Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singhpa
    U can get loan from HDFC and many other in Pvt bank sector. In public sector Bank Of Maharastra, BTW which villa u have purchased?

Thanks Singhpa,

iam a prospective buyer looking for end use got one quote for 4300 AI, but i have couple of confusion.

1) Checked with HDFC bank & didn't got a positive response about sanctioning of loan for amrapali's project.
    2) Abt the current state of noida extension, Is it safe to invest with cases still pending in SC.
    3) Also would it be wise to wait for GNIDA left over plot scheme assuming it has couple of sec2/sec3 plots or built up houses (not sure how many), whether those options would be cost effective as i have a tight budget.

Regards,
    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohitfr
    Thanks Singhpa,

iam a prospective buyer looking for end use got one quote for 4300 AI, but i have couple of confusion.

1) Checked with HDFC bank & didn't got a positive response about sanctioning of loan for amrapali's project.
    2) Abt the current state of noida extension, Is it safe to invest with cases still pending in SC.
    3) Also would it be wise to wait for GNIDA left over plot scheme assuming it has couple of sec2/sec3 plots or built up houses (not sure how many), whether those options would be cost effective as i have a tight budget.

Regards,
    Rohit

Plz give me the no who giving on 4300/sq ft price, i got an offer of 5000/sq ft....
    CommentQuote
  • Again Location is good, well connected to noida and gnoida but developer is in question....
    CommentQuote