Hi everyone,

I am a buyer of a flat from Earthcon Universal Casa Royale which is located at Plot No-GH 10, Sector 1, Greater Noida (West) also known as Noida Extension.

I am creating this forum where buyers & owners of flats in the Casa Royale project can exchange information with each other regarding update on the project, construction quality, disputes (if any), payment issues, bank loan, completion, FAR or any other relevant issue in respect of the project. This shall help us sharing the current available information with each other.

Latest update as on November 2012 - Construction going on at a slow pace, not much labour visible on the site, bank loan yet to be initiated, builder buyer agreement being revised, height of the towers may increase from G+14 due to FAR increase.

Lets share more and come forward with updates.
Read more
187 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello PropExplorer.Good to see someone initiating a thread on Casa Royale.I am also a buyer there.Visited the site this month.Construction is going on at Medium Pace.Plan is to increase the number of floors to 19.

Any idea on what is being revised in BBA?
    CommentQuote
  • i have also a flat in casroyale c tower,why there is a delay in approval of project by bank?

pls update the latest things in earthcon facebook account...
    CommentQuote
  • Well this builder is a tricky one, its good for the investor but not for enduser ..you have to go and see their work in greater noida. and see what they say in their leaflet and what they have done.

their flat layout is not even close to what they show you at the time of booking and mind you they can trick you very easily.
    CommentQuote
  • dear sir all builders are sailing in the same boat...
    CommentQuote
  • I am yet to receive information in respect of BBA which is not signed yet. They are redrafting it consequent upon the Master Plan approval.
    CommentQuote
  • We should regularly pose these questions to the builder's office from time to time and update it on the blog for the convenience of others members.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members,

I am again requesting all to not just visit this page and leave. Create your account on this website if you are a buyer/owner of flat in Casa Royale project and share whatever information you have as it can be a useful information for everyone.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by boyincoma
    Hello PropExplorer.Good to see someone initiating a thread on Casa Royale.I am also a buyer there.Visited the site this month.Construction is going on at Medium Pace.Plan is to increase the number of floors to 19.
    Any idea on what is being revised in BBA?

Medium Pace or just some labour and some machinery on the site.This is very common in Noida extension so that they can send the demand letter
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by balodhi
    dear sir all builders are sailing in the same boat...

sorry dost i donot agree as their casa grande 1 is near position and you should go and see the quality work they are doing (by that i mean no quality work.)
    CommentQuote
  • today i got demand letter from casroyale agst the due payment,i have already paid 10% amt in CLP,rest i will pay by loan,but they are asking for next two installment,how they can asked if the project is not even approved by banktill date...if any one has got the cancellation demand letter .....comment pls
    CommentQuote
  • casaroyale is sending threatening demand letter for cancellation of flat agst due payment in CLP plan .....the project till date has not been approved by any bank.

today i called at there office ,the response was that the casaroyale staff is on 3 day holiday and no one can answer the query regarding demand letter sent...

they have also written in the letter that if u fail to pay the due amt in 7 days ,the flat will be cancelled
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ncrwala
    sorry dost i donot agree as their casa grande 1 is near position and you should go and see the quality work they are doing (by that i mean no quality work.)

Since the Casa Grand 1 is their first project in NCR, lets hope for better quality this time in Casa Royale as the builder can only sell future projects based on the quality it delivers from the past projects. Lets hope for good quality this time.
    CommentQuote
    today i got demand letter from casroyale agst the due payment,i have already paid 10% amt in CLP,rest i will pay by loan,but they are asking for next two installment,how they can asked if the project is not even approved by banktill date...if any one has got the cancellation demand letter .....comment pls

In my opinion under CLP, the buyer has to pay 20% from its own sources as bank shall only be financing 80% of the cost. I have also paid 20% till date. And you must refer to your application which you filled at the time of purchase, whether you have indicated the purchase option bank finance or own sources.
    CommentQuote
    casaroyale is sending threating demand letter for cancellation of flat agst due payment in CLP plan .....the project till date has not been approved by any bank,
    today i called at there office ,the response was that the casaroyale staff is on 3 day holiday and no one can answer the query regarding demand letter sent...
    they have also written in the letter that if u fail to pay the due amt in 7 days ,the flat will be cancelled

Ask them that in the event of flat cancellation whether they will be simply refunding your deposited amount or returning it with interest of 18% which they generally charge on late payments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by botal bhai
    Medium Pace or just some labour and some machinery on the site.This is very common in Noida extension so that they can send the demand letter

Well.May be true.But the reason i received for "medium pace"
    was"full swing me kaam karo to farmers band karwane aa jaate hain".
    CommentQuote