Collapse

Casa Royale by Earthcon Sector 1 Greater Noida

Last updated: April 15 2019
214 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Casa Royale by Earthcon Sector 1 Greater Noida

Wait they will ask for another installment. Basement Job is just completed.As per the CLP plan you have to pay 10%(that is 30% of total BSP) On Casting of Basement Slab.
    They day they start casting of the Slab,the very next day you will get the demand Note.
    Any idea when they Will deliver the Project? 2017 or 2018?

Comment

Why the builder is not taking any interest to start the work? Almost every tower is in same progress. During the advance and first installment they shown the progress like anything, like they are going to complete this project in 2014 only. but now they are not picking the calls also.

Anybody has checked wup with builder for this attitude?
      Last edited January 14 2016, 11:03 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by botal bhai View Post
        Wait they will ask for another installment. Basement Job is just completed.As per the CLP plan you have to pay 10%(that is 30% of total BSP) On Casting of Basement Slab.
        They day they start casting of the Slab,the very next day you will get the demand Note.
        Any idea when they Will deliver the Project? 2017 or 2018?
        Ok so now when the demand comes i have to apply for a loan, but the banks who r offering loans on casa royale project like DHFL,INDIABULLS AND Bank Of Maharastra well i don wanna go for loan from either of these banks but once the demand latter is recvd i will have no choice but to go for loan from these banks Y the other banks like HDFC , SBI , AXIS banks are not approving this project. Well last time when i spoke to the builder and visited the site they told me project will be ready for possession bt the end of 2015 rest God knows.

Comment

When Did You visit the site last?

Can you explain the status of construction because office people don't give you proper feed back.

You spoke to whom? Sales Guys? they are not well informed about the construction progress of each block.

Anyone who visited the Site please Update.

The way construction is going i doubt they can handover in 2015(As promised by Earthcon)
          Last edited January 14 2016, 11:03 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Well construction is at a slow pace..i visited the site last month...

Comment

Thnaks for the Update. This is the best way to confirm the progress because those sales/Office guy will never give your the exact update.
              Any idea why there pace is very slow? Put some picture for E block when you vist the site next.

Comment

well when i visited the site last the basement work was almost over, now will be visiting the site again next month.

Comment

Please update continuously on E Block, I have to apply for loan based on updated status. But I think, now due to rainy season, the work will hamper and start after rains only.

Comment

loan applied from India Bulls

Comment

• Re : Casa Royale by Earthcon Sector 1 Greater Noida

The last two years have been a nightmare for almost all of the buyers who had booked in the residential projects at Noida Extension. But it seems to be no end to our troubles even after High Court judgment and NCRPB approval as builders have extended the delivery times of most of the projects.

I personally in-touch with Earthcon team since October 2012 when NCRPB approval came. Every time I was told that construction of remaining towers will start from next month but even after 9 months, it has not yet started.

If you ever visit their Facebook page then you will see that there is NO UPDATE since December 2011. Are they intensely not responding to our comments & post and delaying the construction. Do we know the reason why they are not starting a construction of remaining Tower, although the booking for all units were done about 1-2 years back.

A majority of home buyer are salaried middle-class professionals like us, have been under a financial strain. Now it’s a high time, we have to get united through online forums and create pressure on builder to provide construction updates on monthly basis for ALL THE TOWERS through whatever medium suites them (Facebook, Earthcon Website, or on this forum).

Also we should ask about the construction schedule from builder. They have to give construction progress reports to claim payments for construction-linked purchase. If they are not asking for payment then it is a sign of the project going off schedule and expect delay in position.

Most of us have already signed a BBA. The penalties for delay in payments by buyers are mentioned explicitly but obligations of timely delivery by builders are played down. Now the time has come, we should talk to Earthcon about the penalty clause in case of delay in project delivery. Until they start the construction of each tower we will not be sure about the completion date.

If we create a pressure on builders-end on provide construction updates on monthly basis and fear of penalty 5 rupees psf every month in case of delay in project delivery. You will surely see the change in construction pace.

Let me know how many people agrees with my thought. If require we should plan a meeting with Earthcon team related to these issues.
                      Last edited July 5 2013, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X