Hi everyone,

I am a buyer of a flat from Earthcon Universal Casa Royale which is located at Plot No-GH 10, Sector 1, Greater Noida (West) also known as Noida Extension.

I am creating this forum where buyers & owners of flats in the Casa Royale project can exchange information with each other regarding update on the project, construction quality, disputes (if any), payment issues, bank loan, completion, FAR or any other relevant issue in respect of the project. This shall help us sharing the current available information with each other.

Latest update as on November 2012 - Construction going on at a slow pace, not much labour visible on the site, bank loan yet to be initiated, builder buyer agreement being revised, height of the towers may increase from G+14 due to FAR increase.

Lets share more and come forward with updates.
Read more
194 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shadyxl
    Axis bank sanctions loans for Casa Royale. I recently availed a loan from them.

Is loan from axis bank good ? Do they provide good service ?
    CommentQuote
  • They are startiing possession of tower a b c d first from april onward.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujsre
    Is loan from axis bank good ? Do they provide good service ?

Well, their rates are competitive, not the best (best is SBI). Service is just up to the mark, not very user friendly or outstanding. I have had a reasonable experience with them so far, not excellent or something.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by balodhi
    They are startiing possession of tower a b c d first from april onward.

I have had no communication from them in this regard. Have you received a letter or mail or something of that sort?
    CommentQuote
  • Recent Communication from Earthcon

Received a letter today from Earthcon dated 20-Feb-2016 saying that they incurred losses due to work being suspended due to farmer's agitation. To mitigate these losses they plan to use additional FAR for which they require NOC from all current flat owners of Casa Royal.

This essentially means that either -

they are going to construct additional floors on the current buildings OR
      they are going to construct additional buildings on the same plot

For us this means that open areas will reduce or there will be more people using the same facilities. In either scenario, we (the current flatowners) are at a loss.

Would request others members here to share their views.

For us this means that open areas will reduce or there will be more people using the same facilities. In either scenario, we (the current flatowners) are at a loss.

CommentQuote
  • I have also received the same letter.

They have already increased the floor in some tower. Also they will increase the far or pass on the additional cost to the buyer.

Other than this the main point is when they are starting to give possession .

If any one has news regarding possession pls share.
    CommentQuote
  • There is a buyer group “Casa Royale RWA” both at Facebook and Whatsapp. Request you all to share your mobile number. I will add you in whatsapp group.

PS: This group is only for flat buyer. Not for brokers and earthcon management/staff.
    CommentQuote
  • Have sent an FB request. Please accept it. My father has bought a flat at Casa Royale.
    CommentQuote
  • No possession date yet
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Viren,

did u find any whatsapp group for cassa royale.
    I own a flat in G tower.

regards

Priyank Kochhar
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone,

Can we meet sometime on the location of casa royale only so that we can meet builder and make strategy for the future.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Priyank,

I also own the flat in G tower.

Can everyone share their numbers so that we can create a whatsapp group and add people.

Thanks,
    Ashish Kumar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishRajput
    Hi Priyank,

I also own the flat in G tower.

Can everyone share their numbers so that we can create a whatsapp group and add people.

Thanks,
    Ashish Kumar

Personal Information

Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everybody,

I believe the contractual date for handover has already passed. we should now be getting penal rent from the builder. Recent decision by the courts has created pressure on the builders to honor contractual terms, else they face penal action.

I believe we should get together and place our demand to the builders if we are to get what is legally due to us. We could either decide on a mutual date or form a watsapp group to plan this meeting their.

Your views please.
    CommentQuote
  • Let's form a whatsapp group. But how can we do that. We can't share contact details here. Let us create a facebook group first and start a discussion there.
    CommentQuote