Casa Royale by Earthcon Sector 1 Greater Noida

Last updated: April 15 2019
214 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Casa Royale by Earthcon Sector 1 Greater Noida

Dear Viren,

did u find any whatsapp group for cassa royale.
    I own a flat in G tower.

regards

Priyank Kochhar

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Can we meet sometime on the location of casa royale only so that we can meet builder and make strategy for the future.

Comment

Hi Priyank,

I also own the flat in G tower.

Can everyone share their numbers so that we can create a whatsapp group and add people.

Thanks,
        Ashish Kumar
        Last edited May 23 2016, 10:29 PM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ashishRajput View Post
          Hi Priyank,

I also own the flat in G tower.

Can everyone share their numbers so that we can create a whatsapp group and add people.

Thanks,
          Ashish Kumar

Personal Information

Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hi Everybody,

I believe the contractual date for handover has already passed. we should now be getting penal rent from the builder. Recent decision by the courts has created pressure on the builders to honor contractual terms, else they face penal action.

I believe we should get together and place our demand to the builders if we are to get what is legally due to us. We could either decide on a mutual date or form a watsapp group to plan this meeting their.

Your views please.

Comment

Let's form a whatsapp group. But how can we do that. We can't share contact details here. Let us create a facebook group first and start a discussion there.

Comment

Can anybody suggest what is the best rate in CASA ROYAL for new flat? Thanks.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I have created a google spreadsheet.. You can use your gmail id to access it.. You can use the link below to leave your details.. I will create a Watsapp Group out of it..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by shadyxl View Post
                    Hi Everyone,

I have created a google spreadsheet.. You can use your gmail id to access it.. You can use the link below to leave your details.. I will create a Watsapp Group out of it..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Thanks.
                    Folks, dont ever do this, u are making ur PII details publicly!!
                    Heights of insensitivity!!

Comment

Members could leave there telephone numbers. Once the Watsapp Group is formed, non-genuine members could be removed.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X