Collapse

Casa Royale by Earthcon Sector 1 Greater Noida

Last updated: April 15 2019
214 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Casa Royale by Earthcon Sector 1 Greater Noida

today i got demand letter from casroyale agst the due payment,i have already paid 10% amt in CLP,rest i will pay by loan,but they are asking for next two installment,how they can asked if the project is not even approved by banktill date...if any one has got the cancellation demand letter .....comment pls

Comment

casaroyale is sending threatening demand letter for cancellation of flat agst due payment in CLP plan .....the project till date has not been approved by any bank.

today i called at there office ,the response was that the casaroyale staff is on 3 day holiday and no one can answer the query regarding demand letter sent...

they have also written in the letter that if u fail to pay the due amt in 7 days ,the flat will be cancelled
      Last edited January 14 2016, 10:57 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by ncrwala View Post
        sorry dost i donot agree as their casa grande 1 is near position and you should go and see the quality work they are doing (by that i mean no quality work.)
        Since the Casa Grand 1 is their first project in NCR, lets hope for better quality this time in Casa Royale as the builder can only sell future projects based on the quality it delivers from the past projects. Lets hope for good quality this time.

Comment

Originally posted by balodhi View Post
          today i got demand letter from casroyale agst the due payment,i have already paid 10% amt in CLP,rest i will pay by loan,but they are asking for next two installment,how they can asked if the project is not even approved by banktill date...if any one has got the cancellation demand letter .....comment pls
          In my opinion under CLP, the buyer has to pay 20% from its own sources as bank shall only be financing 80% of the cost. I have also paid 20% till date. And you must refer to your application which you filled at the time of purchase, whether you have indicated the purchase option bank finance or own sources.

Comment

Originally posted by balodhi View Post
            casaroyale is sending threating demand letter for cancellation of flat agst due payment in CLP plan .....the project till date has not been approved by any bank,
            today i called at there office ,the response was that the casaroyale staff is on 3 day holiday and no one can answer the query regarding demand letter sent...
            they have also written in the letter that if u fail to pay the due amt in 7 days ,the flat will be cancelled
            Ask them that in the event of flat cancellation whether they will be simply refunding your deposited amount or returning it with interest of 18% which they generally charge on late payments.

Comment

Originally posted by botal bhai View Post
              Medium Pace or just some labour and some machinery on the site.This is very common in Noida extension so that they can send the demand letter
              Well.May be true.But the reason i received for "medium pace"
              was"full swing me kaam karo to farmers band karwane aa jaate hain".

Comment

Originally posted by PropExplorer View Post
                Ask them that in the event of flat cancellation whether they will be simply refunding your deposited amount or returning it with interest of 18% which they generally charge on late payments.
                i think 10% of the total cost will be deducted and it will take ages to recover the balance money.
                Correct me if i am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by boyincoma View Post
                  Well.May be true.But the reason i received for "medium pace"
                  was"full swing me kaam karo to farmers band karwane aa jaate hain".
                  Also Builder dont want to take any risk till NE is clear from all problems.you can expect fast work only after SC judgment .

Comment

Originally posted by botal bhai View Post
                    Also Builder dont want to take any risk till NE is clear from all problems.you can expect fast work only after SC judgment .
                    Is anyone aware about the next date of SC with respect to NE.

Comment

Hi to all Casa Royale members

Hi PropExplorer,

I was planning to buy flat in Casa Royale and making a payment day after tomorrow. dealer as agreed to give me 5% discount on the 3177 FLP. I am planning to buy on 9th floor without and floor or view PLC. also this includes everything except IFMS or additional car parking.can you suggest if it is good deal?

thanks in advance

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X