Hi everyone,

I am a buyer of a flat from Earthcon Universal Casa Royale which is located at Plot No-GH 10, Sector 1, Greater Noida (West) also known as Noida Extension.

I am creating this forum where buyers & owners of flats in the Casa Royale project can exchange information with each other regarding update on the project, construction quality, disputes (if any), payment issues, bank loan, completion, FAR or any other relevant issue in respect of the project. This shall help us sharing the current available information with each other.

Latest update as on November 2012 - Construction going on at a slow pace, not much labour visible on the site, bank loan yet to be initiated, builder buyer agreement being revised, height of the towers may increase from G+14 due to FAR increase.

Lets share more and come forward with updates.
Read more
194 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by balodhi
    today i got a call from earthcon that casaroyale project has being approved & financed by
    IndiaBulls.....
    i inquired about this in the indiabulls office noida,they are also confirming the approval...

But India bulles is worst loan provider.............also review for india bulls are too pathetic
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaillu
    But India bulles is worst loan provider.............also review for india bulls are too pathetic

Are there other banks where Earthcon Casa Royale approaching for loan approvals so that buyers can have options other than India Bulls.

Can you justify how India Bulls is the worst loan provider. As far as reviews are concerned, type any banks name in search engine you will get only bad reviews.
    CommentQuote
  • today i got loan approved for casaroyale project from indiabulls,,rate of interest 10.15% ,loan was approved within 5 days...in recent time the image of indiabulls has improved...

if other bank are not approving casaroyale project ,then we have no option left other than indiabulls home loan.

also builder is applying pressure to pay the installment on time,as the project has been approved by indiabulls ,otherwise they will charge interest on late payment...
    CommentQuote
  • As far as my information Casa Royale project is approved by Indian Bulls only. ROI@10.15%, Processing Fee of Rs. 1250/-. About the bank they have submitted their paper with AXIS bank and HDFC for approval. But how long it will take nobody know. I feel most of the bank are also waiting for SC decision prior approving any project at Noida Extension.

As on date no other option other then Indian Bulls. But one can takeover his loan with some other bank after paying 6 installment to Indian bulls. So it will be better for time being to avail the home loan from Indian bulls. I feel after six months most of the things will be cleared and after that move to some other bank etc.. As there is no prepayment penalties after 6 month with Indian Bulls.
    CommentQuote
  • Discussed with builder and they are assuring to handover the flat by end of 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • Indian bulls is very fast in processing of loan . If you are ready with all your paper 10 days will be more then enough for sanction of your loan. In past some of my friend availing housing loan facility at some other location and they are having good experince about Indian bulls. Whereas in bank it take longer time. As they are involved in number of works.
    CommentQuote
  • Any LATEST news neighbours............................??????????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PropExplorer
    Are there other banks where Earthcon Casa Royale approaching for loan approvals so that buyers can have options other than India Bulls.

Can you justify how India Bulls is the worst loan provider. As far as reviews are concerned, type any banks name in search engine you will get only bad reviews.

As per I have discussed, searched in Internet and with India bulls customers conclusion is "It’s very easy to get loan but difficult to pay it completely" and as govt banks are concerned they are very strict to rules but easily u can pay your full and final loan. Difference may be like their hidden term, interest and principal amount in every EMI, fluctuation in interest rates.

But this time I hope India bulls will be transformed so we will be happy customers as we have left with only option.

Also If any have any information regarding project like construction status , loan provider bank so please update in forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi PropExplorer,
    I am glad that you have initiated this forum for Earthcon Casa Royale. For a long time I have been searching for a forum of Earthcon Casa Royale buyers wherein collectively we can discuss the construction progress, loan issues etc.

I am a buyer in this project & I have my flat in G Block. I am under this impression that construction of this project hasnt started yet. Can someone (who has recently visited the site) pls confirm the construction status of G block?

I have received some calls lately from earthcon asking for 10% payment. I have given 10% yet and now they have made some changes in the CLP plan & asking for remaining 10%. the next demand would be on casting of basement roof.

Indiabulls is giving loan but the big question is WHY NOT OTHERS? Is there something fishy which as a buyer we should be aware of?

Please shed some lights if you can.

Looking for some more active participation from other buyers. Lets keep sharing as much info as we can.

Thanks
    Abhinav
    CommentQuote
  • Today i got disbursal of cheque of amt 435000/- from indiabulls home loan to builder for casaroyale project. my flat is in 3rd floor, tower-C (875 sq ft) phase-1.
    the disbursed amt demand was for the casting of second floor slab.
    the entire process for home loan took 10 days ,& my experience with Indiabulls was good.
    CommentQuote
    Today i got disbursal of cheque of amt 435000/- from indiabulls home loan to builder for casaroyale project. my flat is in 3rd floor, tower-C (875 sq ft) phase-1.
    the entire process for home loan took 10 days ,& my experience with Indiabulls was good.

Happy to know this...........

When and on which rate u have booked this flat.
    CommentQuote
  • i have booked the flat on 30 april 2010 i.e prelaunch 1900/- per sq ft
    CommentQuote
    Today i got disbursal of cheque of amt 435000/- from indiabulls home loan to builder for casaroyale project. my flat is in 3rd floor, tower-C (875 sq ft) phase-1.

Thanks Balodhi. Appreciate you sharing this info. Did you by any chance paid a visit to the site recently? I am just curious to know the progress of other towers especially G Tower.

Thx
    Abhinav
    CommentQuote
  • You can check the site photo of 4th January 2013 at website "The Talking Brick". Select the project/builder name as "Earthcon" and check the photo. In some of the photo 6th floor is under construction but on which tower no idea. But yes construction is on.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJ CASA
    You can check the site photo of 4th January 2013 at website "The Talking Brick". Select the project/builder name as "Earthcon" and check the photo. In some of the photo 6th floor is under construction but on which tower no idea. But yes construction is on.

Thanks Manoj. Yes I could see some pics but not able to make out for which tower it is as you mentioned. So the real picture would surface if someone can share his inputs after visiting the site. But anyway thanks much.
    CommentQuote