Casa Royale by Earthcon Sector 1 Greater Noida

Last updated: April 15 2019
214 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Casa Royale by Earthcon Sector 1 Greater Noida

Hi PropExplorer,

I am planning to buy a flat in Casa Royale, 2BHK + Servant room (1090 SqFt Rs. 3445/-psf.).

What you suggest? i should go for the deal ?

If yes then what should i have to ask the dealer before going forward?

Thanks
    Last edited January 14 2016, 10:58 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

CASA ROYALE noida extension

Hey any body have idea what is the latest condtruction status in casa royale and when bank loan will start.

Comment

Originally posted by shaillu View Post
        Hey any body have idea what is the latest condtruction status in casa royale and when bank loan will start.
        construction goin on at good pace

Comment

what is the status of panchsheel hynish in bisrakh. Is it disputed

Comment

Originally posted by bdubey View Post
            Hi PropExplorer,
            I am planning to buy a flat in Casa Royale, 2BHK + Servant room (1090 SqFt Rs. 3445/-psf.).

Thanks
            Hi,

Have you closed the deal, if yes what rate? asking this as I am also thinking to invest somewhere in NE and still undecided about the project.
            Last edited February 2 2013, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bdubey View Post
              Hi PropExplorer,

I am a first time buyer so i don't know much about property dealing.

Thanks
              As far as Sector-1 is concerned, I am of the view that though this builder is comparatively new in the area, but the construction work is going on which is always better than investing on just looking at the barren land. It shows that all necessary approvals in respect of construction has been obtained from the respective department.

As far as the price is concerned, the one you mentioned is whether a Flexi plan or CLP. If its Flexi, just make it clear from the builder office whether Bank shall be financing the Flexi plan.

One this more, always discuss about the project with various channel partners or dealers, but make sure to finalize the deal with the builder's office after confirming all the facts as channel partners do not convey you the correct/real picture about the project.

Discuss the above and post your feedback on the blog for other's convenience.

Comment

There was a SC date on Bisrakh village on 18th January, 2013 where SC questions about the Bisrakh village land acquisition. As the project Casa Royale is also located on the land of village Bisrakh. Anyone aware whether the SC is questioning entire area of Bisrakh where the projects have already taken place or just the area which is yet to be developed.

Feedback is required.

Comment

Originally posted by balodhi View Post
                  today i got demand letter from casroyale agst the due payment,i have already paid 10% amt in CLP,rest i will pay by loan,but they are asking for next two installment,how they can asked if the project is not even approved by banktill date...if any one has got the cancellation demand letter .....comment pls

So what have u done for demands as still loan is not approved for this project. how much u have paid till now?

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                    construction goin on at good pace

Do u have construction update about Tower H in CASA ROYALE NE.

AND

I have already paid 20 % in CLP so please confirm if the next 10% will only after loan approval?

Comment

today i got a call from earthcon that casaroyale project has being approved & financed by
                      IndiaBulls.....
                      i inquired about this in the indiabulls office noida,they are also confirming the approval...
                      Last edited January 30 2013, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X